• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Yes but don’t forget Satan said it is his to give. Satan does not own the land but he has control of the minds of the nations. God can at anytime override him of course.,

When the Devil said that to Jesus the Devil was the Arhon or the Prince of the World and the People of the Nations were his and the Jews were the only people of God in Abraham and the Circumcision.

At the time of the death of Jesus Christ on the Cross everything changed there were not Jews or Gentiles, only people who needed to have their sins forgiven in JesusChrist. . The Arhon of this world was Judged. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

23 minutes ago, TheBlade said:

We need to back up, what did God give man? Here's just one  "then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.” 

Satan said to Christ "And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to.  If you worship me, it will all be yours.” You notice Christ never corrected him. We handed what was ours over to him. 

What is written about this world and Satan? Satan is the god of this world. Christ when they took Him said "My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. But my kingdom is not from the world"

We just don't think much of those tiny so called white lies. Look what happen when Adam and Eve listened to one tiny lie.. “For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil”

What the Devil said to Eve it was truth wasn't it? And God knew it and let it happen. 

God knew what was good and evil but was still Holy. 

They disobeyed God that's why they fall. And in Jesus Christ we know what is good and bad and that's not a sin. 

The Jews knew what was good and bad or evil and that's was not a sin. 

While the Lad still very young will know what is good and what is bad, about Jesus, because he was taught from God. That's means God Knows. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  411
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/25/2024 at 2:24 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hope you enjoy a challenge to think a bit deeper.

Let's ponder for a moment about this offer:  The Devil offered Jesus Christ “all the kingdoms of the world.” Did all these worldly governments really belong to the Devil? Yes, for how else could he have offered them to Jesus? Jesus did not deny that they were Satan’s, which he would have done if Satan did not own them. Satan is really the unseen ruler of all the nations of the world! The Bible plainly says: “The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.” (1 John 5:19) God’s Word, in fact, calls Satan “the god of this system of things.”—2 Corinthians 4:4.  We thus have to carefully examine the support we give to governments and governmental agencies as they may very well be agents of the wicked one.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 2

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

I think the devil knew very well that Jesus had to die. there were scores of prophecies indicating such.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,094
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

2 hours ago, Know Jah said:

I think the devil knew very well that Jesus had to die. there were scores of prophecies indicating such.

Yes Jesus said to Peter: Get behind me satan. On one hand he tried to prevent Him to get killed and on the other hand he wanted Him killed.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

I thought Jesus was talking to Peter, not Satan when he told Peter that. Peter was acting like a resister

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,094
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

59 minutes ago, Know Jah said:

I thought Jesus was talking to Peter, not Satan when he told Peter that. Peter was acting like a resister

Oooh I always thought it was a thought he got from satan and that that was why Jesus said that.

But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
I Corinthians 2:7‭-‬8 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/1co.2.7-8.NKJV