dmdarapt

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

A question- do you think it is both scriptural and the heart of God to pray that witchcraft coming against you is returned on their own head? I thought that I had heard people praying like this before but was not sure. I have been having a problem being targeted by witchcraft and I have already been doing spiritual warfare over the witchcraft people and praying for conviction and that they stop what they are doing, I also have been taking authority over the witchcraft and commanding it to stop in the name of Jesus and also breaking the power of the witchcraft people in the name of Jesus. All of this has had a strong effect and finally I have started praying that all witchcraft coming against me is returned to sender and that seems to have been the final blow, that has taken care of most of it. For the last several months I have felt the witchcraft coming back several times a day but I just rebuke witchcraft again and it stops.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

48 minutes ago, dmdarapt said:

A question- do you think it is both scriptural and the heart of God to pray that witchcraft coming against you is returned on their own head? I thought that I had heard people praying like this before but was not sure. I have been having a problem being targeted by witchcraft and I have already been doing spiritual warfare over the witchcraft people and praying for conviction and that they stop what they are doing, I also have been taking authority over the witchcraft and commanding it to stop in the name of Jesus and also breaking the power of the witchcraft people in the name of Jesus. All of this has had a strong effect and finally I have started praying that all witchcraft coming against me is returned to sender and that seems to have been the final blow, that has taken care of most of it. For the last several months I have felt the witchcraft coming back several times a day but I just rebuke witchcraft again and it stops.

Here's a quick answer:

In accordance with Romans 12:14, Christians are explicitly instructed to bless those who persecute them and refrain from cursing them. The verse states: "Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse."12.

While the Old Testament does contain instances of God’s people cursing their enemies, Jesus, in the New Testament, elevates the standard for believers. He encourages us to love our enemies, bless them, and pray for them. Rather than asking God to bring harm or calamity upon those who wrong us, we are to leave judgment and battle in His hands. Let God decide how to handle each situation, trusting in His wisdom and justice1.

So, as Christians, let us refrain from cursing and instead extend grace, even to those who oppose us. 🙏🏼 [Copilot Chatbot]

Also, Pro 26:2  Like a flitting sparrow, like a flying swallow, So a curse without cause shall not alight.

And also, Eph 6:11-13  Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  (12)  For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.  (13)  Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

13 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

In accordance with Romans 12:14, Christians are explicitly instructed to bless those who persecute them and refrain from cursing them. The verse states: "Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse."12.

Completely agreed. People practicing witchcraft are already in an unfortunate state. Only God knows whether or not visiting their intentions on them at any particular time will be productive toward them coming to repentance, so leave it in God's hands and pray for them like you should pray for any other enemy.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.94
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, dmdarapt said:

A question- do you think it is both scriptural and the heart of God to pray that witchcraft coming against you is returned on their own head?

FWIW, a curse is like a bird that needs an branch to land on or it returns to its origin.  If you are not a branch worthy of it, it will not land on you.

This does not need prayer, and especially prayer that casts it back since that is praying a curse on someone, be they the one that cast it or not.

Witchcraft cannot harm a righteous man, if you're having problems with a witches curses against you then work on your own righteousness and leave the witch to be dealt with by God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,079
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

I have prayed that the Lord do WHATEVER needs to be done to bring a person to the Lord before their final demise and the fast lane to hell.

I guess a lot can be contained in that WHATEVER prayer. Only the Lord knows.He is soveriegn yet we are told to ask for things. He knows my heart is not bad for the other person, but only good. If bad things happen they happen and were ordained for the glory of the Lord.