• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.36
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.12
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

4 minutes ago, Ray12614 said:

Ahhh . . . now I understand 'why' you are saying what you are saying.

Listen brother . . . I don't stay on Worthy all day, neither do I log in every day. It has nothing to do with liking posters, or, either choosing how many posts I look at. It has a lot to do with how much time I have each day to view posts, and sometimes . . . day to day responsibilities take precedent over Worthy (there I said it). It does not mean that I discount what OPs are about, it generally means how much time do I have to stay on Worthy as a whole. For me here is what I do on days when I can log in:

1. IF an Subject catches my eye, I don't open it, I hover over the posting and it brings up a window that lets me see it without ever opening it up. Not sure what the analytics report about that.

2. Not every OP do I feel confident about to reply or offer an opinion. End Times is one such subject. Some subjects just don't trip my trigger so to speak. Thats ok (I hope) but that is the absolute truth concerning Ray.

3. I learned long ago that no online format can substitute for heart-to-heart fellowship at my local assembly (church), which frees me to not expect that I am appreciated here at Worthy.

4. I don't have to be 'right' all the time. Proverbs states that as iron sharpens iron so does hearty counsel sharpen me (bad quote but you get the drift I hope). I have been sharpened somewhat by broadening my perspectives by reading some posts on Worthy, and after considering them against scripture, the posts have at times corrected me. That alone makes Worthy valuable to me 'broadening' my view of Christianity to others in parts of the world I will never visit, and I cannot get that at my local church.

I am just saying what I do, and how I view Worthy . . . and yes, my responsibilities in life once again are causing me to log off. I will come back tomorrow morning EST.

Grace and Peace . . . 

Ray . . . 

I had no hidden message in what I posted, but just pointing out that even though I may never post a new thread here, you are likely to stumble on one of mine. Perhaps in a forum you rarely visit. 

My point is that because of the volume of content, as M37 pointed out, I will be "haunting" the forum for awhile. And when a topic does catch your eye and you review the content, I will still look forward to the responses based on "the unleavened bread (we break and share) of sincerity and truth. 

Clearly some do not understand the verse, and that the leaven Paul speaks, as applied to a forum, are from those who have no desire to offer edification to others, but consistently derail threads, fail to read the post entirely and respond only to the title with unusual assumptions made, or only show an intent to disparage the OP, with total disregard for the Word of God presented in the content.

I am grateful for all your participation, and pray that you will accept my appreciation as sincere.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Topic closed at the request of the author of the thread.

• George locked this topic