IGNORED

Some believe he is the chosen one of end times.

Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

23 minutes ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

I think your post borders on blasphemy. Trump has never fulfilled any prophecy in scripture and anyone who thinks he's Christ needs to be locked in a mental institution. I love Trump and I wish he could be president for life, but he's just a human fallible man trying to do his best. He doesn't even follow Christ or the Bible so whatever cult thinks he's a Messiah figure hasn't read the Bible. I have not even heard of the book you mention but I'll bet it's got some creative ways to put Trump in prophesies that Jesus already or will fulfill. But if you'd like to tell me a few of these prophesies, I'll listen with an open mind, but I'm 100% certain Trump is not Christ or even a prophet.

My post borders on blasphemy or the people who believe Trump is Christ or is in Christ borders on blasphemy,?

I'm posting what some people believe .I have not said what I believe in this thread.Just what some of Trump's followers have said.

26 minutes ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

I think your post borders on blasphemy. Trump has never fulfilled any prophecy in scripture and anyone who thinks he's Christ needs to be locked in a mental institution. I love Trump and I wish he could be president for life, but he's just a human fallible man trying to do his best. He doesn't even follow Christ or the Bible so whatever cult thinks he's a Messiah figure hasn't read the Bible. I have not even heard of the book you mention but I'll bet it's got some creative ways to put Trump in prophesies that Jesus already or will fulfill. But if you'd like to tell me a few of these prophesies, I'll listen with an open mind, but I'm 100% certain Trump is not Christ or even a prophet.

PS

Trump may have fulfilled some prophecy that you are unaware of.

You would have to know and understand all prophecy to be able to say Trump has not fulfilled any.Are you willing to say you know and understand all prophecy?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

PS

Trump may have fulfilled some prophecy that you are unaware of.

You would have to know and understand all prophecy to be able to say Trump has not fulfilled any.Are you willing to say you know and understand all prophecy?

Difficult question. I guess that would depend on whether the Bible has all legitimate prophecy. So I will say this. I believe the Bible contains all legitimate prophecy from God, so yes I know all prophecy from God. I'm not aware of all prophecy from human fallible men who made up prophecy or falsely claimed to be prophets. But I've read the entire Bible cover to cover many times and specifically read EVERY single prophecy in scripture. 

3 minutes ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

Difficult question. I guess that would depend on whether the Bible has all legitimate prophecy. So I will say this. I believe the Bible contains all legitimate prophecy from God, so yes I know all prophecy from God. I'm not aware of all prophecy from human fallible men who made up prophecy or falsely claimed to be prophets. But I've read the entire Bible cover to cover many times and specifically read EVERY single prophecy in scripture. 

Ok,since you you believe you understand all prophecy,can you show us the prophecy of the man of sin moving his embassy to Jerusalem?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62

4 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Ok,since you you believe you understand all prophecy,can you show us the prophecy of the man of sin moving his embassy to Jerusalem?

Is that a trick question? The Bible doesn't mention embassies. Those didn't quite exist in Bible times. However Jerusalem has been the recognized capital since the time of King David. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I don't believe the people who are claiming Trump is the annoited  are on the left.They appear to be evangelicals.

Am I understanding this correctly that you believe Trump is Christ or in Christ as they are saying ?

For starters, I think that hyperbole by you, a called out one, or chosen one can also be deemed anointed in that calling, but I call it ordained by God. Is the Anti-Christ "ANNOINTED" for 1260 day in office, well, you could say that, maybe YOU would say that, but I think you are confusing or conflating the issues. The Two-witnesses will be Anointed by God for a 1260 day mission, the Anti-Christ will also have a 1260 day Ordination by God, but he will not be "ANOINTED". 

You are trying to play games with words, I doubt you could find me anyone saying Trump is anointed, that just your terminology, I think they are saying, as I say, God chose Trump for a job, God is God, He can use who He so pleases, He does not need our approval, and He doesn't even need you to be able to grasp it. The fact that you can not understand God has been shown to guide the Nations and Leaders throughout history, to bring about his purposes is astonishing. God used Nebuchadnezzar to bring Israel unto repentance, or at least to try to. 

You sir are just not making any sense. No one is saying Trump is the Christ, that just nonsensical, and one has to wonder what your goal is posting such nonsense tbh. I will fight the good fight against Dark Forces in High Places, you keep making these nonsensical threads. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

PS

Do you agree with Trump that he is the only one who can keep Israel safe or do you believe he is only a man and has no power to save Israel and deliver Israel from.its enemies?

I believe Trump was elected to bring about the Abraham Accords and to SLOW DOWN the Anti-Christs ascension, he was coming forth too fast. God used a man as a tool. Just like he used Alexander the Great. I got a little perturbed in my last post because it seemed you were trying to say anyone who thinks God used Trump must think he is the Christ.

Its not about Trump, its about God finding ONE MAN who will not buy into all the BUNK the Deep State puts forth.  It could have been anyone, but God knew the one to choose because He is God. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

Is that a trick question? The Bible doesn't mention embassies. Those didn't quite exist in Bible times. However Jerusalem has been the recognized capital since the time of King David. 

No,it's not a trick question.

I'm willing to admit I do not understand all of the prophecies in the bible.I can read them ,but some of them I don't understand.

I read about the embassy being moved to Jerusalem.in 2003.It didn't take long for me to understand what the word of God was describing at the time.But in the same chapter I read another event that took me ten years to understand.

There are other things in scripture that I do not understand and may not ever understand .There is no possible way I could say I understand all prophecy today.1000 years from now I might be able to say I do but definitely not today.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

For starters, I think that hyperbole by you, a called out one, or chosen one can also be deemed anointed in that calling, but I call it ordained by God. Is the Anti-Christ "ANNOINTED" for 1260 day in office, well, you could say that, maybe YOU would say that, but I think you are confusing or conflating the issues. The Two-witnesses will be Anointed by God for a 1260 day mission, the Anti-Christ will also have a 1260 day Ordination by God, but he will not be "ANOINTED". 

You are trying to play games with words, I doubt you could find me anyone saying Trump is anointed, that just your terminology, I think they are saying, as I say, God chose Trump for a job, God is God, He can use who He so pleases, He does not need our approval, and He doesn't even need you to be able to grasp it. The fact that you can not understand God has been shown to guide the Nations and Leaders throughout history, to bring about his purposes is astonishing. God used Nebuchadnezzar to bring Israel unto repentance, or at least to try to. 

You sir are just not making any sense. No one is saying Trump is the Christ, that just nonsensical, and one has to wonder what your goal is posting such nonsense tbh. I will fight the good fight against Dark Forces in High Places, you keep making these nonsensical threads. 

I've already provided you with someone saying Trump is anointed.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - "This is really a battle between good and evil," evangelical TV preacher Hank Kunneman says of the slew of criminal charges facing Donald Trump. "There's something on President Trump that the enemy fears: It's called the anointing."

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

I believe Trump was elected to bring about the Abraham Accords and to SLOW DOWN the Anti-Christs ascension, he was coming forth too fast. God used a man as a tool. Just like he used Alexander the Great. I got a little perturbed in my last post because it seemed you were trying to say anyone who thinks God used Trump must think he is the Christ.

Its not about Trump, its about God finding ONE MAN who will not buy into all the BUNK the Deep State puts forth.  It could have been anyone, but God knew the one to choose because He is God. 

So you believe God chose  Donald Trump?

Donald Trump is the chosen one of God to lead America and possibly the world?

If that is who you believe is that ONE MAN,then Trump would agree with you.

Edited by Shilohsfoal