• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Stash said:

Everybody interprets things different. I’m sure you’ve already discovered that. I am not an argumentative person because I don’t give a hoot on what you believe in most people are already setting their ways, but let me tell you how I think it’s going to happen because maybe just maybe I might be right

OK I'll take a shot at it what I think is going to happen next!

1. Solar eclipse. (Repent)
2. Pentecost.(40 days later)
3. Major earthquake
4. Financial collapse.
5. Worldwide Martial law.
6. Nuclear standoff.
7. Jerusalem. (deadly wound)
8. Antichrist/Satan/UFO.
9. Nesara/Gesara
10. Peace and prosperity.
11. Worldwide religion.
12. Worship antichrist.
13. 2 witnesses slain.
14. 2 witnesses resurrected.
15. Jesus returns.
16. Everybody spiritual body.
17. Millennium.
18. Satan released.
19. White throne judgment.
20. Heaven

what I would like is everybody to put down their 20 list of things that’s going to happen and one of us is going to be right and one of us is going to be wrong I’m a gambler lol

I should’ve added, I believe and pretty much know that the tribulation has been shorted to five months and I can prove it

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

3 hours ago, Stash said:

Everybody interprets things different. I’m sure you’ve already discovered that

Yes my friend, but we both know there is always one truth, and my calling for 40 years has been unto understanding prophecy, no preacher can preach on prophecy all the time, so its just my bent as I like to call it.

3 hours ago, Stash said:

I am not an argumentative person because I don’t give a hoot on what you believe in most people are already setting their ways, but let me tell you how I think it’s going to happen because maybe just maybe I might be right

My point stands, Jesus speaking about SHORTENING the troubles (Jacob's troubles) is merely him telling the disciples what stops the troubles. Why would God and the Man in Linen (a pre incarnate Jesus in  Dan. 12) forecast a 126o day time of troubles, and then change their prophesies? God never changes. He does nit need to shorten or redo His prophesies, Jesus was merely telling the disciples that if he did not intervein, no life on earth would have been left. So, Jesus merely tells them his coming or the 2nd coming, that they were told to look for, will stop these "troubles" and that happens in Rev. 16:19, at the 7th Vial, nothin will be changed. Jesus killing the Beasts STOPS or SHORTENS these troublous times. 

Its all good, I love debate, I do not get angry because of a debate my friend, some people do tend to get personal, but I just ignore those types, its OK to go back and forth. I have learned a lot of prophesy this way. For instance, I remember guys telling me all the Seals, Trumps and Vials were the exact same events. I was like no way, well, I am right, but as I later learned they were partially right, but only by way of the Seals not being what either of us thought. When I finally understood the SEALS are not wrath, they ate nothing, except Jesus unlocking a bound scroll containing the 7 Trumps which contain all of God's Wrath.

The Seals are Jesus FORECASTING what will soon come when the 7th Seal is finally taken off or loosed !! That is why the 7th Seal is over in Rev. 8, with the Trumps.  Notice via the Trumps ad Vials, Angels Sound & Pour out, with the Seals one of the four living beasts in heaven says "COME AND SEE" (Its a vision of the future). So, Jesus foretells of the Anti-Christs rule as he opens Seals 1-5, an he foretells of God's coming Wrath in Seal #6 and both overlap during the same 1260 days. 

1.) The White Horse or Seal #1 is the Anti-Christ going forth Conquering. 2.) The Red Horse or Seal #2 is the Wars that the soon to come Anti-Christ brings over his 42 months of reign. 3.)The Black Horse or Seal #3 is the Famine that comes via the Beasts policies & rule as the E.U. king who conquers Israel and the Mediterranean Sea Region. 4.) The Pale Green Horse will see the Beast's rule will bring forth Death, Sickness & the Grave (Hades) over a 42 month period. 5.) The A.C. will kill and murder those who come unto Christ after the pre 70th week rapture, over a 42 month period. That is what is seen in Seal #5. They are not killed at the time the Seal is opened, Jesus is foretelling us how they will feel after they get killed, God knows our every future thought. Amen. So, the first 5 Seals is Jesus foretelling what the Beasts rule will bring.

6.) Seal #6 is Jesus foretelling about God's soon to come Wrath. Jesus is amidst the Pre Trib. Raptured Church, in heaven, as he takes off these Seals just before God's Wrath falls. He tells of the Wrath to come and Jesus says the Sun and Moon will be darkened by 1/3. Well, when does this happen? At the Fourth Trump, that FULFILLS Seal #6 and Joel 2:31. The Seals do nothing, its just Jesus foretelling what is coming, and Joh being shown visions (COME AND SEE) of what is soon to come.

Now we can think of Rev. 7 in a different way, as the Jews Fleeing Judea JUST BEFORE God's Wrath falls !! The 144,000 like the 10 virgin  brides is a CODE for Completion, 10 = Completion and 12 = Fulness, so 10 virgin brides represents the complete church, and thus 12 x 12 x 10 x 10 x 10 is God SHOUTING this is ALL Israel who repents, not 144,000, and you know why we know its more? Zech. 13:8-9 says 1/3 repent, that would be at least 5 million Jews, but God calls it 144,000 because he does not want to give away tat info to Satan years ago. Now as we read Rev. 7 we can see the Angel says "HOLD UP" the four winds (Judgment) until the 144,000 (5 or so million Jews who repent) are sealed (come to Christ and Protected in Petra/Bozrah area). So, just before the 7th Seal is opened in Rev. 8 the Jews are protected, then as the 7th Seal is opened God's Wrath starts. All Four Trumps seen in Rev. 8 is ONE ASTEROID (Apophis) that will impact the Earth in a Sea. The 1st Trump is FIRE because as the asteroid breaks apart sulfur balls set tress on fire, thats what happened at Sodom. Trump #2 is THE IMPACT (John saw an  Earthquake alright BOOM he saw the impact), Trump #4 is the FALLOUT that Poisons (Wormwood) the Fresh Waters. Trump #5 fulfills both Joel 2:31 and the 6th Seal prophesies. The sun and moon turn dark, and all the fires on earth cause the moon to have a "Red Hue". So, when nothing is said at the 7th Seal (silence) that is because Judgment is at hand, the Angels do not rejoice in seeing billions of humans killed, God did not rejoice in flooding the earth, it repented Him He said. But alas, judgment has to be brought by a righteous God. 

So, those guys who said THESE ARE ALL ONE EVENT told in different wats were of course not correct, but the Seals were pointing unto the 7 Trumpet Judgments, even the 3rd Woe (7 Vials) emits from the 7th Trump. So, all God's Wrath is in the 7 Trumps and 7 means Divine Completion. 

I will look at doing 20 tomorrow, my cats acting up and running outside ton ight, had to stop and go get her about three hours ago and left this as is until now. 

On 3/26/2024 at 9:31 PM, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

My best understanding about the extra 75 days after Jesus returns is that there is a 75 day gap between the return of Jesus and the official beginning of the Millennium. Perhaps these 75 days is for the constitution of the temple, or to bury the dead of billions, or for Jesus to renew the Earth after it's been destroyed for 7 continuous years of war by the Antichrist. Whatever it is, I think it will be a time of reflection and anticipation of the greatest time in world history as I will be counting down the days till the 1,000 year reign of Jesus on earth and then the final victory and the Eternal State. 

Look at Daniel 12:6 and Daniel 12:8 are not the questions to Jesus (Man in Linen) both the same? So, why is it we understand that the Anti-Christ/Beast conquers Israel and all these wonders will end in a Time, times and half [time] or in  1260 days (by Jesus' 2nd Coming) but we look at the question by Daniel in a different light when he asks when will these things end? So, when Jesus answers him, the 1290 and 1335 should also end in that many numbers of days, when Jesus' 2nd coming arrives. 

The 1335 thus comes first, the 1290 next and the 1260 comes 30 days after the 1290.

The 1335 Blessing = the Two-witnesses

The 1290 Image placing (AoD) and Sacrifice taken away (Jesus worship is forbidden by the Jews the 2-Witnesses get to repent)

The 1260 is the A.C. becoming the Beast by Conquering Israel and the Mediterranean Sea Region. 

The Two-witness turn Israel back unto God BEFORE the DOTL, see Malachi 4:5-6(Elijah is sent back before the DOTL) and Zech. 13:8-9 where 1/3 repent, then in the very next verse (Zech. 14:1) we see the DOTL Arrives and Jerusalem is sacked in vs.2. Then the False Prophet (a Jewish High Priest) will stop Jesus Worship in the temple, maybe in all Jerusalem via an edict and he will place the E.U. Presidents (Israel joining the E.U. is the Daniel 9:27 Agreement/Covenant) IMAGE up in the temple, see Rev. 13 who places the IMAGE? the False Prophet does !! Then finally, 30 days later at the 1260, when the Asteroid Impact happens or God's Wrath, the A.C. is then allowed to go forth conquering. The 1290 is not the A.C. its the False Prophet, hes a political ally of the A.C. from afar.

I love cats
I’m going to open up my own thread subject, because there is something I wanted to say, and the reason I actually came here

my post is going to be about April 8 and the significance from a biblical standpoint and I’m not talking about the cities or anything like that. I’m talking about the return of Jesus.

I do not mind debating people, however, I find it more useful to just share my opinion, and then you listen to your opinion, and use our God-given discernment. Too many Christians shut the door on other Christians without even listening to them. What would Jesus say if that was what you were supposed to hear? Of course, I’m not talking to you revelation man I’m talking to everybody in particular, including me.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

7 hours ago, Stash said:

Everybody interprets things different. I’m sure you’ve already discovered that. I am not an argumentative person because I don’t give a hoot on what you believe in most people are already setting their ways, but let me tell you how I think it’s going to happen because maybe just maybe I might be right

OK I'll take a shot at it what I think is going to happen next!

1. Solar eclipse. (Repent)
2. Pentecost.(40 days later)
3. Major earthquake
4. Financial collapse.
5. Worldwide Martial law.
6. Nuclear standoff.
7. Jerusalem. (deadly wound)
8. Antichrist/Satan/UFO.
9. Nesara/Gesara
10. Peace and prosperity.
11. Worldwide religion.
12. Worship antichrist.
13. 2 witnesses slain.
14. 2 witnesses resurrected.
15. Jesus returns.
16. Everybody spiritual body.
17. Millennium.
18. Satan released.
19. White throne judgment.
20. Heaven

what I would like is everybody to put down their 20 list of things that’s going to happen and one of us is going to be right and one of us is going to be wrong I’m a gambler lol

Ken Peters had a dream about the trib, because of which he got saved. I still go with that.

The Dead in Christ Rise First.  TV & Radio shut down for several Weeks. ] • [ TV & Radio return:  Antichrist promoting world citizenship 12-14 hours/day. ] • [ Worldwide Earthquake kills millions of people. ] • [ Weather chaotic:  Crops perish, Droughts, Famines, Pestilence. ] • [ Local Police replaced by UN world Military Police. ] • [ Military Police & TV Sets track and monitor Everyone & Everything. ] • [ For awhile, many "Christians" return to Jesus Christ in total surrender. ] • [ Avoid getting the Mark, Regardless of the Consequences! ] • [ The voice of the Lord tells me not to return to my home. ] • [ Dread, Suicides, Nations loose sovereignty, Evil pervades, Spiritual Darkness. ] • [ The Lord's people do Awesome Miracles worldwide for maybe 6 months. ] • [ The "New Order" plan is revealed:  Totally eliminate all Christians. ] • [ I knew now that the only way to be saved was to die for Jesus. 

https://pdfcoffee.com/i-saw-the-tribulation-ken-peters-prophecy-pdf-free.html

Edited by RdJ

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62

7 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Look at Daniel 12:6 and Daniel 12:8 are not the questions to Jesus (Man in Linen) both the same? So, why is it we understand that the Anti-Christ/Beast conquers Israel and all these wonders will end in a Time, times and half [time] or in  1260 days (by Jesus' 2nd Coming) but we look at the question by Daniel in a different light when he asks when will these things end? So, when Jesus answers him, the 1290 and 1335 should also end in that many numbers of days, when Jesus' 2nd coming arrives. 

The 1335 thus comes first, the 1290 next and the 1260 comes 30 days after the 1290.

The 1335 Blessing = the Two-witnesses

The 1290 Image placing (AoD) and Sacrifice taken away (Jesus worship is forbidden by the Jews the 2-Witnesses get to repent)

The 1260 is the A.C. becoming the Beast by Conquering Israel and the Mediterranean Sea Region. 

The Two-witness turn Israel back unto God BEFORE the DOTL, see Malachi 4:5-6(Elijah is sent back before the DOTL) and Zech. 13:8-9 where 1/3 repent, then in the very next verse (Zech. 14:1) we see the DOTL Arrives and Jerusalem is sacked in vs.2. Then the False Prophet (a Jewish High Priest) will stop Jesus Worship in the temple, maybe in all Jerusalem via an edict and he will place the E.U. Presidents (Israel joining the E.U. is the Daniel 9:27 Agreement/Covenant) IMAGE up in the temple, see Rev. 13 who places the IMAGE? the False Prophet does !! Then finally, 30 days later at the 1260, when the Asteroid Impact happens or God's Wrath, the A.C. is then allowed to go forth conquering. The 1290 is not the A.C. its the False Prophet, hes a political ally of the A.C. from afar.

Your post is quite interesting. It's ALOT to think about. I'm going to seriously think about your words here and I may have questions later. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

Your post is quite interesting. It's ALOT to think about. I'm going to seriously think about your words here and I may have questions later. 

I can pretty much answer any question on my points because when the holy spirit gave this to me I thought it was a whisper from the liar (LOL) so I tried the spirits, and every question I asked, was answered. The last clencher being this thought: well the Beast and Two-witnesses both have 1260 day ordained offices by God, so can the Two-witnesses even show up before the A.C. becomes the Beast at the 1260 middle of the week? And, I saw, they die at the 2nd Woe (Rev. 11) whilst the Beast dies at the 7th Vial which I now know must be 75 days later. But that proves in order to die before the Beast and fulfill God's Ordination of days, they must show up before the A.C. becomes the Beast, so that fit the 1335.

Another issue I took on was does this BETTER FIT the Matt. 24:15-7 events? I always truthfully wondered why God would allow Israel to be conquered by the Anti-Christ BEFORE He gave the a sign to flee Judea, that just never made no sense tbh. But now id the False Prophet is the 1290 participant, then that would give the Jews a 30 day window to flee Judea, which makes perfect sense, that after all is what a warning sign is meant to do, and too boot, it alleviated me wondering how the Jews knew to flee Judea if they had not read the New Testament, and most don't today, but the Two-witnesses showing up first could tell them what to look for and after they repent, of course, the at that moment the Jews would start reading Matthew, Luke etc.

I thought this can not be true, because in my mindset, they way I was taught, the A.C. had to be the defiler of the temple. But taking a look at the archetype A.C. Antiochus, he named a Jewish High Priest (Jason real name Yeshua) who welcomed him in to defile the temple via a sacrifice of a pig unto Zeus, then he mandated that all Jews must become Hellenized, leading unto the Maccabean Revolt. So, the archetype A.C. had alongside him an archetype False Prophet also. 

TBH, this goes right over most peoples head because they can not get over that block that they have had (which I had) that the A.C. is the 1290, when we know he only rules for 1260 days in reality, but its just a mental block. 

Any questions are welcomed. 

On 3/28/2024 at 12:20 AM, RdJ said:

Ken Peters had a dream about the trib, because of which he got saved. I still go with that.

The Dead in Christ Rise First.  TV & Radio shut down for several Weeks. ] • [ TV & Radio return:  Antichrist promoting world citizenship 12-14 hours/day. ] • [ Worldwide Earthquake kills millions of people. ] • [ Weather chaotic:  Crops perish, Droughts, Famines, Pestilence. ] • [ Local Police replaced by UN world Military Police. ] • [ Military Police & TV Sets track and monitor Everyone & Everything. ] • [ For awhile, many "Christians" return to Jesus Christ in total surrender. ] • [ Avoid getting the Mark, Regardless of the Consequences! ] • [ The voice of the Lord tells me not to return to my home. ] • [ Dread, Suicides, Nations loose sovereignty, Evil pervades, Spiritual Darkness. ] • [ The Lord's people do Awesome Miracles worldwide for maybe 6 months. ] • [ The "New Order" plan is revealed:  Totally eliminate all Christians. ] • [ I knew now that the only way to be saved was to die for Jesus. 

https://pdfcoffee.com/i-saw-the-tribulation-ken-peters-prophecy-pdf-free.html

Very interesting. 
what you’re saying is a possibility, and that is very scary

i’m gonna go with that he’s coming in peacefully and prosperously just the opposite of the things above

I believe Satan wants to be worshiped. He cannot be allowed to kill. The Bible says he cannot harm one hair on the elect or the two witnesses, including those in the book of life

however, either scenario doesn’t sound that great

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

10 hours ago, Stash said:

Very interesting. 
what you’re saying is a possibility, and that is very scary

i’m gonna go with that he’s coming in peacefully and prosperously just the opposite of the things above

I believe Satan wants to be worshiped. He cannot be allowed to kill. The Bible says he cannot harm one hair on the elect or the two witnesses, including those in the book of life

however, either scenario doesn’t sound that great

Yes but I think elect means Israel. The woman has a safe place in the desert. Her child goes to heaven. That's the rapture of the faithful church. But those who get killed are formerly lukewarm christians who then get saved. He saw an old man who had not been right with God and he lead a group in revival. On one hand I want revival yay! That's what we prayed for for years. But it looks like the biggest revival is during the trib and it costs you your life, so hmmm rapture sounds less hurtful. Hopefully we also get a revival before the rapture.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

On 3/27/2024 at 1:06 AM, Stash said:

Matthew 24:22

(And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.) 

I do not believe it is seven years of Tribulation  I know it makes a lot of people upset but nobody can explain to me how long it’s been shortened too  

why is that important to my brothers and sisters in Christ because you’re not gonna get the time you think  

I have my opinions on how long it’s going to be and I also have a chart, and at least 20 things that will happen in the near future. Everything I say can be backed up in the Bible. New here I have things to say a lot of people are set in their ways that’s good I don’t care that’s up to you and God.

it might be beneficial for some to listen to somebody with different ideas

Looking at the wrong day.  It is already described in Rev.

In my grandfathers day, it would take 40 days to walk across Montana, walking only during the day.

Rev 8:12 (4th Trumpet) - a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark.  A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.  Why???  Rev 16:8 (4th Bowl) - The 4th Angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was given power to scorch people with fire.  They were seared by intense heat and they cursed the name of God....  If the number of hours of daylight was in full force at this time, all flesh would die.  But the day was shortened (the duration of hours of sunlight), less light, more cooling effect.

In Christ

Montana Marv