Assistant murder

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.41
  • Content Count:  2,099
  • Content Per Day:  2.54
  • Days Won:  5

Netherlands 🇳🇱 and Canada 🍁 are helping (urging?) people to take their own lives by "assistant suicide" law, and I find it absolutely disgusting 🤢

People who are depressed etc, and just "want to die", are "encouraged" by "doctors" to take their own lives by this "law", and those "doctors" are "helping" them to die (those murderers)! 

For over 22 years ago, I struggled with severe depression, too, and no doctors could help me. They gave me so called medicine, which made me worse, yes, even suicidal! 

But The Lord healed me completely from it all, and I know that He can do the same for everyone if they just ask Him. 😊 

As a prayer woman I will ask you to please pray 🙏🏽 for those who live in the Netherlands and Canada etc, who are suicidal, that they don't choose to kill themselves, but rather choose to cry out to The Lord. 

I want to ask you :

1. If you know anyone who are suicidal, what would you say or do to them to help them? 

2. Have you ever been suicidal, and how did you overcome it? 

Shalom! And please remember that you are SO VALUABLE! 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,190
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

Yes I just saw a new case, but not in the Dutch news. I actually wanted to make it a prayer request here.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/dutch-woman-28-euthanized-over-mental-illness-after-psychiatrist-said-never-get-any-better

It is sick. My dad just died in a home for old people. My brother said that in the last 2 years at least 20 times they asked him if he wanted euthanasia for him and if he was sure.

Once the dad from a former collegue's girlfriend would be euthanized the next week because he had cancer. The collegue was atheist. I panicked. I said: Is he a bit open to the Gospel? Can you share the Gospel with him? He didnt even get mad. No he's making dark jokes. He's not interested. So the whole week I fasted and prayed the whole day, refused to cook. Got 2 dreams from God. I believe he went to heaven.

But we would pray for those with church every morning and since that stopped cause nobody cared I have not seen such prayer in other churches around where I live anymore. 

1. An atheist ex at the water side with shave knives who called me that he was gonna kill himself: call me unsympathetic but I threatened him with hell and he didnt do it and later felt way better.

A guy on a forum, I was there at night and could help him when I said he could come live here at my house in Holland and we'd pay the plane. He is American and would lose his job and become homeless. He's christian.

Another guy on that forum. It was forbidden to say meds were bad, but he was also with shave knives wanting to kill himself after he got new meds so I warned him anyway and told him to throw it away and watch Derek Prince praying for healing. He also preached about that God healed him from depression. I got a warning from the mods and a thank you from him.

And we always prayed for such people in church for healing but the church doesnt exist anymore.

2. Yes I did an attempt when they put me on prozac. It was a side effect.

I threw all the meds away, stopped sinning and asked God to help me. It was after I saw Hal Lindsey preach about sorcery and the atheist ex who was on marijuana, I said why dont you stop that and he said: You take 8 benzoids a day. They make that from opium. Dont even know if he just made that up, but I then threw it all away and Louis de Funes helped me out when I fell from my faith to stay happy. I watched him all day every day.

Edited by RdJ
  • Praise God! 2

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.41
  • Content Count:  2,099
  • Content Per Day:  2.54
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, RdJ said:

Yes I just saw a new case, but not in the Dutch news. I actually wanted to make it a prayer request here.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/dutch-woman-28-euthanized-over-mental-illness-after-psychiatrist-said-never-get-any-better

It is sick. My dad just died in a home for old people. My brother said that in the last 2 years at least 20 years they asked him if he wanted euthanasia for him and if he was sure.

Once the dad from a former collegue's girlfriend would be euthanized the next week because he had cancer. The collegue was atheist. I panicked. I said: Is he a bit open to the Gospel? Can you share the Gospel with him? He didnt even get mad. No he's making dark jokes. He's not interested. So the whole week I fasted and prayed the whole day, refused to cook. Got 2 dreams from God. I believe he went to heaven.

But we would pray for those with church every morning and since that stopped cause nobody cared I have not seen such prayer in other churches around where I live anymore. 

1. An atheist ex at the water side with shave knives who called me that he was gonna kill himself: call me unsympathetic but I threatened him with hell and he didnt do it and later felt way better.

A guy on a forum, I was there at night and could help him when I said he could come live here at my house in Holland and we'd pay the plane. He is American and would lose his job and become homeless. He's christian.

Another guy on that forum. It was forbidden to say meds were bad, but he was also with shave knives wanting to kill himself after he got new meds so I warned him anyway and told him to throw it away and watch Derek Prince praying for healing. He also preached about that God healed him from depression. I got a warning from the mods and a thank you from him.

And we always prayed for such people in church for healing but the church doesnt exist anymore.

2. Yes I did an attempt when they put me on prozac. It was a side effect.

I threw all the meds away, stopped sinning and asked God to help me. It was after I saw Hal Lindsey preach about sorcery and the atheist ex who was on marijuana, I said why dont you stop that and he said: You take 8 benzoids a day. They make that from opium. Dont even know if he just made that up, but I then threw it all away and Louis de Funes helped me out when I fell from my faith to stay happy. I watched him all day every day.

Thank you for the share! 😊 I'm so grateful to Abba Father that you were able to help some who were suicidal! My heart aches 😔 for those broken hearted, and really hope more of them will meet someone like you. 

Yes, it's the "side effects", which is in almost all of their "medications". Yeshua has been my only Doctor for 22 years now, and beside healing me from a so-called chronic sleep disorder, and severe depression, He has healed me several times during the years,which I'm thankful for. 

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,146
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Bondage- the shackles and chains that even Christians deny and fail to acknowledge for what they are- a demonic oppression that can lead to a final possession of the mind when one submits there own will to the father of lies who comes to steal,KILL and destroy- taking one's own life is that surrender.....

They prefer to believe science or man's facts,diagnosis,prognosis Instead of God's Truth-its a grand scheme of deception and nothing very new....too many people do not Believe the Word of God,they may say they do but they simply do not

God's Word tells us(Christians) He Has Given us a sound mind- is He a liar?And for the unbelievers we are to present them with the Gospel,the Good News- if they Believe and Receive they can be FREE indeed of that bondage - a spirit of depression,the age old spirit of pride " poor crazy ME" where there is NONE greater than one self

It's a very sad society that rebels against Almighty God- yes,we must pray,pray softened hearts to Receive God's Word❤️🙏

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,190
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

She was bullied a lot as a kid. Another one who got killed was a raped teen. Ages ago the rapist got killed or locked up and now the victim gets killed. The churches here are also to blame. These people could have been helped so easily. A guy in our former house group got a dream in which all these kids with psychological problems got healed, but I dont even pray anymore that it will happen cause there's always someone who immediately tries to ruin it and steal your kids.

It's good that she went to the news, because I saw on Facebook that a lot of people are praying for her.

Edited by RdJ
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,418
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

8 hours ago, Ani Tefillah said:

I want to ask you :

1. If you know anyone who are suicidal, what would you say or do to them to help them? 

2. Have you ever been suicidal, and how did you overcome it? 

Shalom! And please remember that you are SO VALUABLE! 

1. This isn't always the case but some people who are suicidal just need a little relief. That can come in the form of attention, comfort, distraction, or even a small change in circumstances. I often take the path of distraction because my usual perspective is that dwelling on their circumstance is what brought them to the bring of suicide in the first place, so getting their attention to shift to something more enjoyable is often in order in the short term. Changing someone else's heart, attitude, and long term circumstances is quite often outside of our control and is more the domain of God so my own strategy is to focus on short term mood boosters and providing a listening ear when the person seems to need it.

2. Yes. Suicide is normally the farthest thing from my mind because I've enjoyed life more often than not despite having depression and a melancholic outlook. Psalm 139:14 is a verse I've felt is especially applicable to me: "I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." But there was a time of prolonged abuse and crushed hopes due to an abusive situation that was very much like a case of modern day slavery. To cite a particular instance to show how bad it was and how cautious I had to be I was threatened with homelessness because I told my host that the landlord dropped by and left a bill while she was at work. When I was told I might have cancer she flat out wouldn't take me to the doctor for a return visit.

I had tried multiple times to get out of that situation and even recruited some friends but it never worked out. In the end a relative I was never close to and hadn't seen in decades came out of nowhere and intervened on my behalf, and I had a few other good turns after. So I got out of it because I stuck with it until God changed my circumstances. The world might call it a series of unlikely coincidences but more than anything else in my life that chain of events really solidified my faith and convinced me that God was looking out for me.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 1
  • Praise God! 1