thunderbyrd

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Hello friends: For those among us who are "watchers in the night" and who keep watch on the workings of the enemy of our souls here in these days, i wish to call your attention to the "New Age" phenomenon called "Indigo Children". Instead of me trying to explain at length, exactly what this is, simply put "indigo children" into any search engine and read. In 5 minutes or so, you'll see pretty much what it is all about.

To sum up a bit of what is wrong with this: if you look into this closely, they are taking ADD children and exceptional children and telling them: "You don't like standing in line? It makes you impatient? Why, that's because you are exceptional! You are too advanced to stand in line. As a matter of fact, you are the next step in human evolution. You say you feel like royalty? it's because you ARE royalty, as a matter of fact, you are practically a god compared to us plain old humans!" Does that sound really kooky? Yes, me too. But this is exactly what is going on here. And remember:whatever you make a child believe about her/himself is going to be very powerful in that child's life. Even if it's as insane as "You are a god."

Do a little research at the CONDUCT DISORDER websites and read for yourself what kind of behavior these children are presenting. Pay attention particularly to children around 5 or younger. You read and check into this yourself, i will not try to illustrate because i would loose credibility if i did so.

Many people to whom i have pointed all this out write back and tell me that this is nothing, simply parents who don't know how to discipline their children. But more thoughtful folks understand why it's so disturbing and why i'm going to the trouble to point it out. Friends, this is very bad stuff.

Be aware and pray against it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello friends: For those among us who are "watchers in the night" and who keep watch on the workings of the enemy of our souls here in these days, i wish to call your attention to the "New Age" phenomenon called "Indigo Children". Instead of me trying to explain at length, exactly what this is, simply put "indigo children" into any search engine and read. In 5 minutes or so, you'll see pretty much what it is all about.

To sum up a bit of what is wrong with this: if you look into this closely, they are taking ADD children and exceptional children and telling them: "You don't like standing in line? It makes you impatient? Why, that's because you are exceptional! You are too advanced to stand in line. As a matter of fact, you are the next step in human evolution. You say you feel like royalty? it's because you ARE royalty, as a matter of fact, you are practically a god compared to us plain old humans!" Does that sound really kooky? Yes, me too. But this is exactly what is going on here. And remember:whatever you make a child believe about her/himself is going to be very powerful in that child's life. Even if it's as insane as "You are a god."

Do a little research at the CONDUCT DISORDER websites and read for yourself what kind of behavior these children are presenting. Pay attention particularly to children around 5 or younger. You read and check into this yourself, i will not try to illustrate because i would loose credibility if i did so.

Many people to whom i have pointed all this out write back and tell me that this is nothing, simply parents who don't know how to discipline their children. But more thoughtful folks understand why it's so disturbing and why i'm going to the trouble to point it out. Friends, this is very bad stuff.

Be aware and pray against it.

any comments?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

What I read when I went on Google was they're into "Karma" and other Hindu based beliefs, stressing spiritual regeneration and other "Christian science" sounding phrases.

Sounds extremely "new age".....

It is completely and totaly "new age". I know alot of us Christians read books about the "new age movement" 15 yrs ago or so, and then we lost interest, studying Jesus is our rightful business, not observing the doings of the deluded. I haven't paid any attention to the "new age" thing in years.

What did get my attention was when i started seeing these "indigo children" on the TV morning news shows this past fall. They've also been on Oprah and 20/20. It seemed to me that the news shows were being very respectful of the whole thing. And the fact that they were promoting this really grabbed me - and i realized this is a whole new push, that this isn't Shirley MacClaine making a fool out of herself, this is a real "spiritual" move.

At Thanksgiving, i broke my foot, so i got loads of free time off work, so i have been going to as many Christian message boards as i can, simply sounding an alarm. I see on Christian boards beleivers arguing about everything imaginable about the End Times, every possible meaning and interpretation of various scriptures, and i am pointing right at the devil's work of the day, and they do not or will not see it.

Please go check out the "conduct disorder" sites. Pay particular attention to reports concerning 5 or 6 yrs old and younger. Please tell us what you see.

thanks and God Bless.

one last bump and i'll leave it alone! Any comment, thoughts, questions?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Based on some of the descriptions I've found for Indigo children, I honestly fit 95% of it. Many of these descriptions are similar to people with ADD. I would say that the description of Indigo children go much further in detail than ADD, namely the reason they're called Indigo is because of the hue of their AURA. The aura alone is cause for some to question why this may be New Age.

They're saying that these children should not be given medication for ADD as it's just drugging up their children. They need to let their kids go free and "live" out their life.

I find this all very surprising for many reasons:

1) I have recently been wondering if seeing auras was good for me to practice

2) I was recently diagnosed with ADD and am now on medication which I'm unsure about.

3) The description of Indigo children is more accurate than the screenings I've done for ADD.

To be honest, this info seems to be what I need for the moment.

I dont know enough about this but based on what has been said here and on my own inner feeling, I think this may be leading these Indigo children away from Jesus. I think it is safe for me to say that I'm aware of these types of people. I have always known that these people could be strong servants in the Lord. However, I think that the agenda of the "Indigo Children" is not going in the direction of Jesus. What I see is that Jesus is the only way, truth, and life. "Indigo Children" is a path that may seem right but in the end lead to death. Spiritual misdirection is what I see for now.

Edited by felix

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  07/15/1959

This is a short discription of what I found;

What is an indigo Child?

As a summary, here are the ten attributes that best describe this new kind of child, the Indigo Child (named by those who predicted it).

They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)

They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.

Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."

They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).

They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.

They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.

They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).

They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.

They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").

They are not shy in letting you know what they need.

I am definatly going to look more into this. What is this world coming to? Just another scary idea someone came up with to excuse unruley children? I don't understand! :emot-heartbeat:

Based on some of the descriptions I've found for Indigo children, I honestly fit 95% of it. Many of these descriptions are similar to people with ADD. I would say that the description of Indigo children go much further in detail than ADD, namely the reason they're called Indigo is because of the hue of their AURA. The aura alone is cause for some to question why this may be New Age.

They're saying that these children should not be given medication for ADD as it's just drugging up their children. They need to let their kids go free and "live" out their life.

I find this all very surprising for many reasons:

1) I have recently been wondering if seeing auras was good for me to practice

2) I was recently diagnosed with ADD and am now on medication which I'm unsure about.

3) The description of Indigo children is more accurate than the screenings I've done for ADD.

To be honest, this info seems to be what I need for the moment.

I dont know enough about this but based on what has been said here and on my own inner feeling, I think this may be leading these Indigo children away from Jesus. I think it is safe for me to say that I'm aware of these types of people. I have always known that these people could be strong servants in the Lord. However, I think that the agenda of the "Indigo Children" is not going in the direction of Jesus. What I see is that Jesus is the only way, truth, and life. "Indigo Children" is a path that may seem right but in the end lead to death. Spiritual misdirection is what I see for now.

Felix: i thank you for your post, you have great insight on this. Yes , spiritual misdirection is what this is all about and no, The "indigo children" phenomenon will NOT lead anyone to our Lord Jesus Christ. It will lead them straight into the embrace of the devil.

Also, your thought that these people would make strong servents of the Lord: Yes, Felix, right again. If one of these folks can be made to see, know and accept/believe the Truth, they make VERY powerful warriors in the Spirit, just as they were "powerful". i can say this with conviction and authority because my best friend is just such a person. He was saved out of the darkness of witchcraft into God's Glorious Light - and i have never seen a Christian like him. He is the most dedicated, humble, discerning, kind and generous servant of God i know.

As for seeing auras, Felix i find no command or teaching of this in the Bible, that makes me very leery of it. If you are saved and walking with the Lord, and are seeing auras around people, then i recommend you get with a couple of the most Spirit-filled and discerning Believers you can find and seek God about it. Bear in mind, i'm not telling you without a doubt that seeing auras is wrong - i don't know. ASK GOD.

But yes, Felix, i think you might be the whole purpose of this post.

Susan: i'm glad i caught your interest. If you really want to look into this, I suggest you go to the "Conduct Disorder" websites. pay particular attention to the 5 year old and youngers.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/07/1980

That theory makes as much since as a one legged cat burying it's turd on a frozen pond. People are really reaching for straws these days.