Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

That theory makes as much since as a one legged cat burying it's turd on a frozen pond. People are really reaching for straws these days.

LOL! :) (aaron, you're a hoot!)

Aaronjm: what theory?
Thunder, the theory that people come up with such nonsense. It's so New Age...it's hilarious.

Satan always comes up with new packages; it's a rehash of old ideas that've worked before. New Age worked well; so let's try a new variation on a theme.

Let's just tell kids that can't seem to "control their impulses" that they're "special". Yeah, that'll do it! That'll straighten em' out!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

That'll straighten em' out!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Might sound paranoid and farfetched, but i have read all my life about a country, once considered about the most civilized place on earth, with the world's most advanced universities and vast contributions to culture, and this country descended in a few years into total, almost unbelievable barbarity. And they were lead into it by a quasi-religious, false spirituality. And also, they set up a government program to annhilate a group of people are closely assciated with our God.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  07/18/1956

i understand why people search for answers. i have my 3 year old grand daughter and her 1 yr old sister living with me.my son can't work and take care of them and his ex.wife just left when the baby was born.

the 3 yr. is a horror,she will fight and scream for no reason,if she is misbehaving,and you say go to time out chair ,the fight is on.she will tear the house apart.she will kick,grab ahold of your legs and scream.if she is spanked it only makes it 10 time worse.as i work in mental health field,we are looking at having her seen by a dr. she shows signs of (odd)if you say something like "please go get the cup you had on the table" she will go into a rage.

we do not know if it is because her mother may have abused her,or what. she was doing better,in the daycare at our work,her mother didn't come to see them for 13 weeks.after the visit for 3 days she has been (****) ever since.she spent 2 days with her at christmas and she has been uncontrollable.she is so full of rage that,you'd think she has a demon. me and my husband pray for her daily and ask ffor strenght to help her.i don't want to put her on meds or lable her add or adhd but we are at our wits end.the one yr old hasn't showed any of these signs yet.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

1) I have recently been wondering if seeing auras was good for me to practice

Since seeing auras is something done by witches and other New Age related practices, I'd say stay away.

Isn't there a Scripture about avoiding the appearance of evil?

If nothing else, that would be your guide in this.

That'll straighten em' out!

They aren't interested in straightening them out - they wish to empower them.

Thunder, I was being sarcastic...not literal.

ever since.she spent 2 days with her at christmas and she has been uncontrollable.she is so full of rage that,you'd think she has a demon.

I ran a shelter through DCF (Div of Children/Familie) for abused children. Most of the kids were victims of neglect by a parent or parents strung out on crack.

If the mother has a history of drug dependence or usage, esp when pregnant, the children will often manifest "extreme behavior". Yes, I believe it's demonic oppression. Children are the innocent victims when parents engage in behaviors which are destructive, (drugs, alcohol, et al).

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

That theory makes as much since as a one legged cat burying it's turd on a frozen pond. People are really reaching for straws these days.

LOL! :) (aaron, you're a hoot!)

Aaronjm: what theory?
Thunder, the theory that people come up with such nonsense. It's so New Age...it's hilarious.

Satan always comes up with new packages; it's a rehash of old ideas that've worked before. New Age worked well; so let's try a new variation on a theme.

Let's just tell kids that can't seem to "control their impulses" that they're "special". Yeah, that'll do it! That'll straighten em' out!

Catsmeow, if you're talking about the theory of "Indigo Children" I do not believe it is nonsense. It is deception woven into truth. It is similar to the theory of evolution...it is true and many things such as medicine can be attributed to this theory. However, what Satan did was he wove macro evolution into micro evolution. A falsehood into a truth. Brothers and sisters, we should be more educated before we make such judgements about things. Not many christians see this in the theory of Evolution. Micro evolution (survial of the fittest, mutations, etc.) is confirmed by experimentation while Macro Evolution (that we EVOLVED from animals) is not confirmed by observation. Micro evolution is true; Macro evolution is not. That is the true argument. Yet I find many Christians who do not have an idea about the theory of evolution argue against it. I find that the theory of Indigo Children may be treated the same way. I do not think this will be effective.

In the theory of "Indigo Children" Satan makes the major part true but subtley puts deception into it. Satan's lies are hard to detect because he tells "half-truths". They usually do not appear as blatant lies. When Satan told Eve that when she ate of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil she would be like God knowing good and evil; a half-truth. When Satan tempted Jesus for 40 days...those were half-truths too. Satan weaves deception into the truth to trick us.

For someone who sees auras and has a degree in psychology (the book "Indigo Children" was written by doctors in psychology I believe), when they hear a Christian who dismisses this theory as nonsense....that person will think in his mind "how blind and ignorant" and accordingly view the Christian faith as blind and ignorant as well. This is how many of the young minds of science view Christians regarding their stance on the theory of evolution. This is due to lack of understanding in the subject and the tendency to jump to conclusion.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  07/18/1956

ever since.she spent 2 days with her at christmas and she has been uncontrollable.she is so full of rage that,you'd think she has a demon.

I ran a shelter through DCF (Div of Children/Familie) for abused children. Most of the kids were victims of neglect by a parent or parents strung out on crack.

If the mother has a history of drug dependence or usage, esp when pregnant, the children will often manifest "extreme behavior". Yes, I believe it's demonic oppression. Children are the innocent victims when parents engage in behaviors which are destructive, (drugs, alcohol, et al).

i don't know if her mother was/is doing drugs,indications are she proably was/is. she left when the last baby was a month old.she will call my son and ask him to do stuff for her,but doesn't even ask about her two children.the baby is now a yr. old and thinks i'm her mother. the 3 yr. old knows her.i know i told the mother before that the music she listens too is straight out of *hell* she had told me of shadows on the halls and noises,she also said she felt like someone was getting on the bed in the middle of the night. the mother is also full of rage at times,so i don't know if this is the reason the 3yrs old acts in this way.