• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/07/1980

I agree with their theory in that kids are too quick to get medicated, but to fill them with such nonsense is dangerous for that child. A lot of parents are the root of the kids problems, labeling them as "better creatures" is just another way of side stepping responsibilty. "Oh haven't you heard, my kid is better than yours because he can't sit still and class, and is disrespectful." Give me a break, sack up and teach your kids some real morals.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I think there are far too many kids out there who simply need their little rear ends lit up by the ones who apparently have no clue they're supposed to be in charge--the parents.

Society has a way of sugar-coating peoples weaknesses and mistakes. And Satan jumped on the deceitful Freudian bandwagon the first second he could. People always want to blame others for their own mistakes, and now, since they won't blame themselves for unruly children and there is no one else to blame, why not say it's evolution in the works? Good grief. How stupid people are. :emot-questioned: We live in an "it's-all-about-me" world, but the Lord said, in the end days, people would be lovers of selves rather than lovers of God.

Edited by Razberry

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  105

I completely agree that children should be disciplined, but this thing goes way, way beyond that. Has anybody looked at the "conduct disorder" website?

if anybody does, you will find out about a generation of very young children that no amount of spanking and other forms of discipline have any effect on. What i'm trying to point out is a thouroughly demonic move against very young children that WILL have effects in the future - YOUR future. What effects? i do not know at this time. There is more to this phenomenon than i can say on a public forum, but there are some very, very evil spiritual aspects of this that WILL effect the Church in a few years. I'm sorry that that sounds so mysterious, but i have to be careful not to slander individuals.

ONCE AGAIN: go to the conduct disorder website. pay attention to the 5-6 yr olds and under. use your discernment. read between the lines. Best, ask the Holy Spirit to speak to you about this, if He wants you to be aware of it. there's alot more going on here than just children who need a spanking.

Is Satan capable of going after a child?? I have no idea on that one, I thought that Yeshua said truly the kingdom of heaven belongs to them, but I am sure he was using a parable. Yo ne se...

I completely agree that children should be disciplined, but this thing goes way, way beyond that. Has anybody looked at the "conduct disorder" website?

if anybody does, you will find out about a generation of very young children that no amount of spanking and other forms of discipline have any effect on. What i'm trying to point out is a thouroughly demonic move against very young children that WILL have effects in the future - YOUR future. What effects? i do not know at this time. There is more to this phenomenon than i can say on a public forum, but there are some very, very evil spiritual aspects of this that WILL effect the Church in a few years. I'm sorry that that sounds so mysterious, but i have to be careful not to slander individuals.

ONCE AGAIN: go to the conduct disorder website. pay attention to the 5-6 yr olds and under. use your discernment. read between the lines. Best, ask the Holy Spirit to speak to you about this, if He wants you to be aware of it. there's alot more going on here than just children who need a spanking.

I have to partially disagree with you, there are certain factors that can happen to children that can make them act out, but the environmental factor is by far the biggest. How the child is raised says a great deal about how they will be when they are older, the way you were treated as a child is most likely the way you will treat your children. This isn't always the case, but I have seen it a lot. There are exceptions though, like schizophrenia, downs syndrome, retardation, and so on, we have no say in that, these diseases are present, but not a majority. We can get in to a whole other topic here, speaking of Schizophrenia, I have a lot of experience with this disease, would you consider this demon possesion(sp) or a brain disorder?? Hearing voices, seeing things, believing you are the Messiah, or the Antichrist are key aspects of this disease, is this a human or spiritual battle?? Shalom

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  07/15/1959

I have gone to these sites and checked them out. Briefly. It also reminded me of a friend i have that has a child that is out of control. She has had him tested for ADD and the doctor says he doesn't have it. What I look at is the way this child has been brought up. He is 6 yrs old and his mom has been in and out of the drug world for years. His life and what he has seen ever since he was born has been awful to say the least. Who knows how any of these children have the same kind of upbringing or similar that this little boy has had.

I am a fairly new believer and not really educated on the "Satan" aspects of Christianity. Having not yet read through the Bible all the way as yet so please bear with me.

My take on this is something like this; Satan has entered us and caused us to sin. Adults and even teens get caught up in drugs, it causes us to let our children see, hear, and live the same Satan driven, drug abusing lives we are living. A childs personality is usually shaped by the time they are 5 yrs old. So when they are brought up in this their behavior reflects it. I realize that there are kids out there that have been brought up in a perfectly "normal" home that are out of control but I bet if we look at this further, they are few in comparison to ones who are from broken homes.

Using this "Indigo Children" has everything to do with Satan. Like someone said, it's half truths. It gives Satan a way to give ourselves another excuse for falling away from the Bible and the "right way" to live our lives. I do believe he is hard at work on this one and using children goes to show us just how low he will go and what he is capable of!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Is Satan capable of going after a child??

Yes.

I know because I was tormented by demons since . . . longer than I can remember, literally.

Bless the Lord I've been delivered!

But yeah, it happens.

I dont want to get too personal, but what sort of things happened??

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  105

Yes, enviroment has a huge part to play. The spiritual lives of the parents - and grandparents - have a huge part to play.

i'm going to cut to the chase now, i''ll lay the cards out now because there's not alot more that i can do to get you to come to the correct conclusions on your own. After this post, some of you will think me either nuts or immature or both, but that's immaterial to me. I think i see that this post has helped 2 or 3 folks and that's good. Here is what's happening: The 1960's generation rejected God. Many of them, Protestant and Catholic both, grew up from childhood with at least some knowledge of the True God. But when that generation hit college age, there was a wholesale rejection of whatever vestige of faith they had. These people replaced Knowledge with every kind of foolishness: drugs, "free love", eastern false religion, worship of rock stars, EST, primal scream therapy, religous cults of every description. A massive rebellion against knowledge of the Living God. This group of people went on to have children and these children grew up in a void - NOTHING to believe in. Now these children of the void are having children. These, the grandchildren of the 60's generation, are being born with spirits that are wide open to satan in a way that is unique, probably in all history. And if it is not unique, it is surely on a scale not seen before. None of this is an accident.

If you really get interested in this phenomenon, if you look around on the web enough you will encounter a young lady, 11 yrs old. i will not use her name. This young woman is a prodigy painter and poet, and will be publishing a book with her "message to mankind" sometime this year. if you find out this person, you might be amazed at her - at her Christlike bearing, her gentle nature. To which i say: BEWARE THE CHRISTLIKE WITHOUT CHRIST. REVELATION 13:11 HE HAD 2 HORNS LIKE A LAMB, BUT HE SPOKE LIKE A DRAGON. She will be teaching in churches eventually.

To Felix: i think you are on the right road, my friend, continue on with the Lord and he will lead you into all Truth!

God Bless you all.

Edited by thunderbyrd

I dont think you are nuts at all, can you tell me more about this little girl?? If not, I will try to find out more on the net. Shalom