• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/15/1959

Is Satan capable of going after a child??

Yes.

I know because I was tormented by demons since . . . longer than I can remember, literally.

Bless the Lord I've been delivered!

But yeah, it happens.

I too believe that Satan is capable of anything as long as we keep giving him the tools to succeed!

Edited by susansduval

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I don't think you are crazy either. I was born in 1961, and as I look back on my childhood, and have so many times told others, "the 1960's was the end of the innocence", I realized long ago, something happened during that decade, and that something, it certainly seems anyway, was Satan tightening his grip on society. My parents divorced in the sixties, which was something virtually unheard of 10 years prior. Sin was rampant in our household (more so than I care to remember) and in many other households as well, but for the most part, people still went to church every Sunday. Thankfully, my parents did still retain some of their Christian upbringing, thus passing it to me and my brothers by regular church attendance at least, which did eventually lead us all to Christ, thanks be to God. We were very confused growing up however, watching our father with his new wife, which was his previous mistress, professing Christ, yet not living at all Christ-like at home. I can only imagine what's going on in the everyday home with children today.

I, too, could have done a much better job of raising my child in the '80's. We went to church and she professed Christ at a young age, however, I failed the Lord more than I care to remember. Some of this was undoubtedly due to my upbringing. I now have an almost 3 year old grandson, and thank God he's being taken to church and taught about Christ on a regular basis. Did you ever notice in the bible how God's grace seems to be bestowed upon entire families? Praise Him!

There are so many families now though who never attend church, and who never teach their children about Jesus' love and sacrifice. So many children who don't have the first clue who Jesus really is, thus making them open to Satanic attacks. I think the condemnation will inevitably point to the parents who ignored the importance of teaching their children about God's love.

This indigo children thing is just scary, IMO. In recent years, all you've heard is "build up your kids; tell them they should be proud; they must have the highest self-esteem, etc." Sure, it's great to tell your kids you're proud of them if they've done something to be proud of, but whatever happened to accomplishing something to be proud of? You know what I mean, or am I just rambling? I am going to read the conduct disorder sites, although it's frightening because I have an 8 year old nephew who's been diagnosed with ADD and his mother is insistent that he remain on drugs. When he takes the meds, he's in the twilight zone and doesn't even want to eat. If he doesn't take the meds, he's a bit too rambuncous (sp?). If she sends him to school without his taking his meds, the teachers will send him home. This seems insane to me. I don't recall any child being that unruly during my entire childhood, 30+ kids per class for 12 years, yet there seems to be countless children that can't be controlled by authority today. What's going on? Satan? We need prayer!!!

Edited by Razberry

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I dont want to get too personal, but what sort of things happened??

It's OK to ask.

The manifestation was fear of the dark. But I was actually seeing things. Things like, say, a pile of clothes on a chair, looked to me like a monster. One time, what I knew to be various objects on top of my parent's dresser, which in the dark I saw a monster - body form, head, nose and all - suddenly turned and looked at me! I nearly jumped out of my skin. I also was plagued with nightmares on a regular basis. Long story short, after my parents became Christians, it was revealed to them that I was under demonic influence. When my father prayed over me and commanded the demon to go, the torment of the nightmaes left. Thank the Lord! It wasn't until I was 18 that I was delivered from the fear of the dark. That was a battle I had to fight on my own to be freed from. But boy did it ever feel good to be freed! I mean, literally, one night I was in a battle with it, the next night it was completely gone as if it had never been there!

I found out later there were more, deeper things I needed to be delivered from, and my scariest moment came in college when I found myself in a demonized state. Praise God I had enough sense and knowlege to recognize what was going on and overcome the thing.

But, yeah, demonization can happen at any age.

OK, after that, I need to do this:

Worthy, Worthy, Worthy

Is the Lamb that was slain

To receive power and wisdom and riches and strength

Honor and glory and blessing and praise!

Worthy is the Lamb!

Worthy is the Lamb!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/07/1980

I thought that once you had the Holy Spirit in you, you cannot be attacked by demons...what you were experiencing is a lot like what I was going through, but only medication got rid of it for me.

No, and the ones who make such claims haven't had any or much experience with demonic manifestations.

As long as we still have sin in our lives (which, sad to say, is our state in the fallen world), demons can lay claim to that.

What makes some people (like me) more sensative than others, I can't say.

But if they do attack youin this way, you can still take your authority in Christ to drive them away.

Think of it as a house. Even with guards, thieves can still find ways to get in if they really want to; they know where the weaknesses are in the guards. But if you catch the, you can still take them out with your weapons. Then you learn to strengthen the weak area the thief used to break in.

Make sense?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  105

Well put, Nebula - and the whole purpose of this post was to warn about thievery on a massive scale.

you mentioned in your earlier posts that you don't remember children behaving this way in the past, i'm 47 and i don't remember it either. It's quite shocking, don't you think? What i read, over and over, as i go around to various message boards and post this warning, is "these people just won't discipline their children." But you know that it's WAY beyond that, right? I have been alittle surprised at how hard it is to get people to take a good look at this, beyond the superficial.

People, stay awake and pray, because the thief is coming to steal and cut your throats...

Edited by thunderbyrd

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/07/1980

This is very personal to me, but I feel I need to share it:

When I was 18 I had a huge breakdown, I was seeing, and hearing things that were not there, it never went away. I have been a Christian since I was about 15, I didn't go to church at the time, but I prayed and read the bible regularly. At age 17 I got sick, voices, and hallucinations(sp) were present at all times, I had to go to the hospital on a number of occasions, and THE ONLY thing that made it go away was medication. For years I cried out to G-d to relieve this suffering from me, and at the time I had thought he abondened me, but he provided me resources to get on medicine again, and a medicine that worked fully. I have been without these symptoms for about a year now. I am not saying that this was just a brain disesase, I am sure Satan was responsible to some extent, but only the meds worked. For years I went to Church's, pastors, had people pray to get these things away, I would yell at night in Jesus' name leave me, but they still didn't. In fact when I went in to Church, or read the Bible these things would increase, that is where I get that Satan had a hand in this. The voices would constantly tell me how horrible I was, and that G-d hated me, and would never forgive me for seeing the things I was seeing. I used to see Jesus in church, with his stomach slashed, and his insides coming out, and the worst part was I would see horrible perverted things refernced to G-d. Why I had to go through this, I will not know untill I see G-d face to face, I do not question His motives one bit any more, and I hold no grudge against anyone, sometimes people have to suffer to move forward in their walk. This is the case for me, I have never been closer to G-d than I am right now, and nothing can move from the foundation G-d has placed me.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

thunderbyrd, I also feel that this will take the world by storm. I believe God gave you the sense of urgency here for a good reason. I think it would help us that you keep putting info here. When things seem to get more wierd...that is the time we need to be even more discerning. I saw that there were going to be many many children, teenagers, and some adults moving with this. This is the answer and alternative to these "Indigo Children". These powerful vessels can become either mighty warriors for God or powerful servants for Satan.

Brothers and sisters, I still see that some people lack true understanding of this...that is ok. But having zeal without knowledge is not wise. If we have the heart to truly see the devil's scheme and stop this movement we would take time to drop our immediate opinions about it. Do not think that we know anything about this or that it's pure nonsense...God gives grace to those who are humble. We need knowledge of this and we should not jump to conclusions.

For instance...had I not been a Christian and I read "Indigo Children"; and I heard someone tell me...that's a bunch of nonsense. I would have known personally that this was very true for me and that that person was just "blind and ignorant". I can testify of this for being ADD I know that many people misunderstand or make wrong judgements. It is easy for us to have our own opinions of things but we should constantly deny ourselves and our understanding so that we can receive true understanding from God.

aaron -

We are made of bod, soul and spirit - you know this, correct? Well, what happens to one affects the other. Having learned aobut brain functions in Anatomy & Physiology, I have concluded that demons somehow have the ability to screw up what goes on in the brain. So, it doesn't suprise me that taking medication to overcome whatever is going on in your brainwould work.

That the attacks happened when you were trying to seek God does sound like a deaad give-away to the source, though.

I don't know why attempts to cast off the demons from you haven't worked. If it helps any, remember the experience I mentioned in college where I found myself demonized? Well, although the demon eventually left (thank the Lord!), for years the memory tormented me. I feared because I didn't know what open door the demon(s?) used to get to me like that, so I didn't know if it could happen again. I guess you could say that even thought the demon left, it left something behind.

I, too, had sought deliverance through prayer over this, but nothing changed.

Well, here's a tid-bit about my situation. The experience occured on an overlook to an ancient Native American "city". I am convinced that the site used to have been a place of religious ritual, for it was a religious demon that I was overcome with.

My deliverance from the torment came through the prayers of a Native American Christian minister! Funny, huh? He didn't really do anything different that had been done before, but for whatever reason, it pleased the Lord for my deliverance from an ancient Native religious spirit to come through a Native.

I tell you this to encourage you. The Lord will use trouble and pain and even demonic torment to work in us. It's hard to trust that the Lord has His hand over even this, but that's what you have to do.

Just for the sake of things, though, I have to ask (and it's more important that you answer yourself than me), but is there any unrepentant sin in your life? Or is there unforgiveness you are holding onto? These are the basic things by wihich demons can lay claim to you.

Also, can you think of anything significant going on in your life at the time the torments began?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  105

aaron: i 2d everything Nebula said, and to it i add: can you find out if your parents, grandparents or even great-grandparents ever practised or even played with any occult stuff? were any of them in a false religion, J. Witnesses, Mormon, Freemasonry? Did any of your predessors have a reputation as a "phsychic" or "water witcher"? any type of false spirituality in their lives could have caused the problems you mentioned. Also, certain rock music can create problems, also having intimate relations with a person deep into the occult, even if it was long ago and long "forgotten".

Aaron, i do apologize to you if i sound like some kind of expert - i am not. I did not sit out to study the 'new age movement' and the works of the devil. No i set out to study Jesus! and i am and i will study our Lord. But i know that there are certain things that God has set me to looking into. For instance, from the time i was 4 years old, I was aware of the historical period called the Holocaust. For what ever reason, God has used me to be aware of certain things going on at certain times. He has taught me alot, but not really to be a real Spirit Warrior. i will put you in touch with a man i know and would trust with my life who can probably really help you. The reason i know much of what i do is because of this man. i reccoment you write to him.

And most of all, never despair because you ARE a member of the winning team! AMEN!

It occurs to me that in making these posts, in order to try to express how dire this whole situation is and might become to us in time, i might have left someone with the wrong conclusion. Hey! Everybody! WE have the power! OUR GOD is the Mighty King, the all-powerful, the Alpha and Omega, read the end of the book, the good guys win!

Can we totally defeat this? Well, i don't know, but i know without any doubt that MY God answers prayer, that He loves us, we are the apple of His eye, His beloved Children! WE have the ear of the Almighty God of all Creation, not the devil and his sad new age lackeys!

Knowing this, we are not to despair or even back up an inch. I don't know wether Christians can pray this off the earth, but we can tie into it and back the devil out of a few people's lives. But if you take up this fight, expect to recieve a few blows...keep your armor buckled up tight!