lnknprkn

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

im getting a pair of dog tags soon, and on the second tag, im gonna put my favorite bible verse. nothing too long, because i only get 5 lines with 15 characters each :noidea:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

I'm sorry, but I have a few :thumbsup:

Pro 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Pro 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

1Ti 4:12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

1Ti 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Jam 4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth [it] not, to him it is sin.

Phl 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

..ok.. only two more :thumbsup: I promise :24:

Exd 15:2 The LORD [is] my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he [is] my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.

Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

...ok.. one more...

Isa 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

.. and finally.. a little saying I was taught..

"If God takes you to it, He will take you through it"

"If God fails me this time, it will be the first time"

'

ok.. I went overboard..sorry :24::thumbsup:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

I solemnly charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by His appearing and His kingdom: preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires; and will turn away their ears from the truth, and will turn aside to myths. 5 But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

2 Timothy 4:1-5 NASB

And the Lord's bond-servant must not be quarrelsome, but be kind to all, able to teach, patient when wronged, with gentleness correcting those who are in opposition, if perhaps God may grant them repentance leading to the knowledge of the truth, and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, having been held captive by him to do his will.

2 Timothy 2:24-26 NASB

And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

Romans 8:28 NASB

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/23/1973

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Philipians 4:8

This would be my first choice. And among many my favorite verse.

• Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  01/16/1969

.....Behold,I make all things new......Rev.21:5

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

What a great idea!

I John 214..young man the word of God lives in you......

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/12/1969

There are so many verses I love and I find new ones everyday when i study His word. I can't help but tell you what I tell others when there having a bad day or a bad situation in their life.

I always tell them to remember my favorite passage:

"And it came to pass."

:emot-hug::emot-hug:;);)

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

im getting a pair of dog tags soon, and on the second tag, im gonna put my favorite bible verse. nothing too long, because i only get 5 lines with 15 characters each :emot-hug:

Well, What is YOUR favorite verse? ;)

A good one could be...

Psalm 119:9 Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.

10 With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.

11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

I just had to memorize this passage ( along with 18 others) for an exam, I am taking this next week. :emot-hug:

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  428
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

There are so many...

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Psa 18:2 The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psa 23:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want.

Psa 23:2 He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters.

Psa 23:3 He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.

Psa 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Psa 23:5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows.

Psa 23:6 Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Psa 25:4 Make me know Your ways, O LORD; Teach me Your paths.

Psa 25:5 Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; For You I wait all the day.

Psa 37:4 Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, and He will do it.

Joh 14:6 Jesus *said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

1Co 13:13 But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Rom 8:38 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers,

Rom 8:39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord

Rom 11:33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways!

1Jo 4:12 No one has seen God at any time; if we love one another, God abides in us, and His love is perfected in us.

1Jo 4:13 By this we know that we abide in Him and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.

1Jo 4:14 We have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.

1Jo 4:15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

1Jo 4:16 We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us. God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.

1Jo 5:4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world--our faith.

1Jo 5:5 Who is the one who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?

Rev 21:1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea.

Rev 21:2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.

Rev 21:3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them,

Rev 21:4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away."

Rev 21:5 And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." And He *said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true."

Rev 21:6 Then He said to me, "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost.

Rev 21:7 "He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son.

:wub:

God Bless, :thumbsup:

Mrs. SE :wub:

• Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

Some short ones I like: