• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/11/1941

To All,

God is one, in Person and in Essence, and that God is Jesus Christ. Man is soul, body and spirit, and yet one person. Jesus Christ also had a Soul, Body and Spirit, which is the Father,Son and Holy Spirit. We have a trinity in us, and so did Jesus Christ. Our trinity is human, the Lord's Trinity is Divine, the God head.

There are sayings of Jehovah God the Creator in the Old Testament that contradicts the trinity of three persons from eternity before creation.

Here are the saying:

Is there a God besides Me? and a Rock? I know not any (Isaiah.44:8).

Surely God is in thee, and there is none else, there is no God. Verily Thou art a God that hidest Thyself, O God of Israel, the Savior (Isaiah.45:14,15).

Have not I Jehovah? and there is no God else besides Me, a just God and a Savior, there is none besides Me. Look unto Me that ye may be saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is none else (Isaiah.45:21,22).

I am Jehovah, and besides Me there is no Savior (Isaiah.43:11).

I am Jehovah thy God, and thou shalt acknowledge no God but Me; for there is no Savior besides Me (Hos.13:4).

Thus saith Jehovah the King of Israel, and his Redeemer Jehovah of Armies, I am the First and I am the Last, and besides Me there is no God (Isaiah.44:6).

Jesus said, The first of all the commandments is, Hear O Israel, The Lord our God is one Lord; therefore thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul (Mark 12:29,30).

Hear, O Israel, Jehovah our God is one Jehovah; and thou shalt love Jehovah thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul (Deut.6:4, 5).

Where does the eternal son fit in, when there was none? Jehovah God the Father was the one who became Man, and assumed a Human, and took the name Jesus Christ. He said, His glory He will not give to another. The Son of God wasn't until Jehovah God the Father became Man. There were no trinity until that time. Jesus Christ is Jehovah God the Father in the flesh. Here is proof that Jehovah God the Father became Man: It shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for Him that He may save us: This is Jehovah we have waited for Him, we will rejoice and be glad in His salvation (Isaiah. 25:9). John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

And in Isaiah 9:6, Unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given, and the government shall he upon His shoulder; and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, God, Hero, Father of eternity, Everlasting Father, Prince of peace. Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to establish it in judgment and justice, from henceforth and even to eternity (Isaiah. 9:6-7). The child was call the Father of eternity, the Everlasting Father. This doesn't mean the Son was eternal. It means the Father became Man, as in John 14, He that hath seen Me hath seen the Father.

The Soul of Jesus is the Father

Here are the sayings of Jesus that seem to make Him and the Father two persons.

"I am come from God" (John 8:42) - the Body came forth from the Soul.

"The Son can do nothing of Himself, - but what He seeth the Father do" (John 5:19) - the Body can do nothing of Itself, but what it is directed to do by the Soul.

"Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God" (Matt. 16: 16) - The Messiah, the Body of the Infinite itself, which alone is Life-in-itself.

"This is My beloved Son, in Whom I am well pleased" (Matthew. 3:17) - the Divine Body in which it pleased the Father to dwell while on earth.

"My Father is greater than I" (John 14:28) - the Soul is greater than the Body, since it directs it.

"No Man cometh unto the Father but by Me" (John 14:6) - Just as we cannot know a person's soul until we see for ourselves how the person behaves in life.

Harry :emot-highfive:

Edited by SpiritualSon

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

Thoughtful preparation here. Good quotes.

I. John 1

1: That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2: (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

3: That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

I. John 2

27: But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

I John 5

6: This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

7: For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8: And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

9: If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

10: He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

11: And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

12: He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

13: These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Genesis 1

26: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

God as defined in the bible is "plural" not singular.

'elohiym {el-o-heem'}

1) (plural)

a) rulers, judges

b) divine ones

c) angels

d) gods

2) (plural intensive - singular meaning)

a) god, goddess

b) godlike one

c) works or special possessions of God

d) the (true) God

e) God

John 1

1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2: The same was in the beginning with God.

3: All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4: In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

John 15

26: But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

John 17

21: That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me

Consider this. If God were only one person and created man in His image and His likeness why would He make man a companion so he wouldn't be alone? Much plurality throughout God's Word.

Just a thought.

Bless you.

Peace.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

To All,

God is one, in Person and in Essence, and that God is Jesus Christ. Man is soul, body and spirit, and yet one person. Jesus Christ also had a Soul, Body and Spirit, which is the Father,Son and Holy Spirit. We have a trinity in us, and so did Jesus Christ. Our trinity is human, the Lord's Trinity is Divine, the God head.

There are sayings of Jehovah God the Creator in the Old Testament that contradicts the trinity of three persons from eternity before creation.

Here are the saying:

Is there a God besides Me? and a Rock? I know not any (Isaiah.44:8).

Harry :th_praying:

You are simply wrong young man, and you avoid Scripture that PROVES a divine Trinity in three Persons. You are in heresy, and will always have a substandard spiritual life until you LEARN. I will pray for you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Ok this is how the Trinity is formed I believe.

God the Father, Jesus Christ The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

Proverbs 30:4

Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended?

who hath gathered the wind in his fists?

who hath bound the waters in a garment?

who hath established all the ends of the earth?

what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/11/1941

Ok this is how the Trinity is formed I believe.

God the Father, Jesus Christ The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

Jehovah God the Father is the Word. He descended as the Divine Truth, which is the Word, but at the sametime with His Divine Good.

Jehovah God the Father and Creator is the Word, because He had spoken it through the Prophets. The Prophets were called Son of man by God, because they represented the Word. Jesus Christ is the Son of man, as to the Word.

Jehovah is the Word, as in Ps 45:12)

By the Word of Jehovah were the heavens made, and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.

Nowhere in the Word of the Old Testament is it said that the prophets spoke from the Holy Spirit, but from Jehovah; for everywhere we read, "Jehovah spoke unto me," "The Word of Jehovah came unto me," "Jehovah said," "Thus said Jehovah." That no one may be in doubt about this I will refer to the passages in Jeremiah alone, where these expressions occur: Jeremiah 1:4, 7, 11-14, 19; Jer. 1:4. The word of the LORD came to me saying, does not mean the Son. Jehovah was called Lord in the Old Testament, and as a Man was called Lord again by the Disciples. There is only one God and Lord, and Jesus Christ is that God and Lord.

The Word of Jehovah stretcheth forth the heavens and foundeth the earth, and formeth the spirit of man in the midst of him (Zech. 12:1). The Word of Jehovah was from Himself, not from a second person, because there were none.

In the last days shall the mountain of the house of Jehovah be established on the head of the mountains; for out of Zion shall go forth doctrine, and the Word of Jehovah from Jerusalem; to thee shall the former kingdom come, the kingdom of the daughter of Jerusalem (Micah 4:1-2, 8).

I came to them of the captivity at Tel-abib, that sat by the river Chebar, and I sat there astonished among them seven days; and it came to pass at the end of seven days that the Word of Jehovah came unto me (Ezek. 3:15-16).

In Jeremiah:

Hear the Word of Jehovah, O ye nations, and declare it in the Isles afar off (Jer. 31:10).

The Word of Jehovah that came to Jeremiah the prophet concerning Elam: Behold, I will break the bow of Elam, the chief of their might. And upon Elam will I bring the four winds from the four ends of the heavens, and will scatter them toward all those winds; and there shall be no nation whither the outcasts of Elam shall not come. And I will cause Elam to be dismayed before their enemies, and before them that seek their soul; and I will bring evil upon them, My fierce anger, and I will send the sword after them till I have consumed them. And I will set My throne in Elam, and will destroy from thence the king and the princes. But it shall come to pass in the latter days that I will bring back the captivity of Elam (Jer. 49:34-39).

Harry

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  09/16/1955

There are hundreds of references to the Spirit, I listed a few.

Judges|11:29 Then the spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah, and he passed over Gilead, and Manasseh, and passed over Mizpeh of Gilead, and from Mizpeh of Gilead he passed over

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

There are only two correct statements in all that, from a Christian and biblical perspective. One is that "God is one." The other is that Jesus is God. However, Jesus is the Son, not the Father or Holy Spirit. It is the Father, Son, and Spirit who are God, not the Father, Son, and Spirit who are Jesus.

Here are the saying:

The verses you quoted refer to there only being one God, and they would contradict Tritheism, NOT Trinity. The Trinity is not three gods, it is three Persons who are one; one God.

[

Jehovah God the Father was the one who became Man, and assumed a Human, and took the name Jesus Christ.

Not quite. Jesus, the Son, was sent by the Father to the world. God the Son took on flesh, and had an active relationship with Father God.

The Soul of Jesus is the Father

There is nothing in the Bible that says or indicates that. Your short convoluted statements regarding a few verses don't prove anything.

Jehovah God the Father and Creator is the Word, because He had spoken it through the Prophets. The Prophets were called Son of man by God, because they represented the Word. Jesus Christ is the Son of man, as to the Word.

In the book of Daniel, there is a reference to the Son of Man as a divine being. Beyond that, all son of man means is human. Jesus was fully human, as well as fully God, so Son of Man and Son of God were both appropriate.

Regardless, Jesus refers to Himself as the Son, not as the Father. There is not one case in the whole Gospel narratives where Jesus indicates that He is the Father. Not one. He prayed to the Father, was sent by the Father, and made reference to Himself with regard to the Father. But Jesus never said He was the Father.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

I ran across this passage in my reading today:

1Co 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

1Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

He, Christ, delivers up the kingdom to 'God, even the Father.' And 'then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him.'

I certainly see a differentiation between the Father and the Son here.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

Is 9:6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Wonderful Counsellor= God the Holy Spirit

The everlasting Father= God the Father

The Prince of Peace= God the Son

The mighty God= Jesus

There is a trinity.......but they are not seperate in their thinking because they are the same person.........that same person is God.........and he is Jesus. Jesus is "I AM"

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.