• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

Hello All,

Just curious about what other Christians believe in regards to alien beings.

Do you believe them to be real or believe they are just a hoax?

Do you have scriptures to back up what your beliefs are in regards to the aliens either, true or false?

I have my own opinions regarding this subject and have no agenda here. I just want to know what other Christians believe and feel about this subject.

God Bless You All and thank you in advance for a good chat.

Openly Curious

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

I live really near to Area 51, and I can tell you aliens do exist! :thumbsup: Well, okay, maybe they exist. I don't know of any Scriptures that attest to the fact the "we are not alone" in the universe. Personally--and it is just my opinion--I think we are all there is. I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets, and sometimes I wonder about intelligent life on this one! Man was/is the crowning achievement in the creative work of G-d; why would He keep going? Like I said, just my opinion.

Edited by Marnie

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

I've often wondered what He meant here.

John10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

John10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Yeah, the Mormons use that verse to "prove" alien life. That's a reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaal stretch to me.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Yeah, the Mormons use that verse to "prove" alien life. That's a reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaal stretch to me.

So who is He refering to? :thumbsup:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

I believe people of other "faiths and beliefs" are what's being referred to here.

JMO

God Bless

TC

I live really near to Area 51, and I can tell you aliens do exist! :blink: Well, okay, maybe they exist. I don't know of any Scriptures that attest to the fact the "we are not alone" in the universe. Personally--and it is just my opinion--I think we are all there is. I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets, and sometimes I wonder about intelligent life on this one! Man was/is the crowning achievement in the creative work of G-d; why would He keep going? Like I said, just my opinion.

Greetings to You,

Thank you Marnie for your response. It seems you are a little confused on the subject of aliens and do not really know for sure if they are real or not because you do not have any scriptures to back up your personal opinions and beliefs that you have posted and shared with me regarding alien beings. Is this a true assessment of what you have said?

I am also familiar with Parumph, NV and the Area 51 which you have mentioned I go through Nevada at least twice a month in my travels also I'm familiar with the area of Roswell, NM the town is alien crazy it is sure a tourist attraction.

Thanks again for your opinion.

God Bless

Openly Curious

Edited by Openly Curious

So who is He refering to? :thumbsup:

Hello Gerioke,

I also believe it is referring to the Gentile nations being taken into the family of God through Jesus Christ death and shed blood on the cross of Calvary. The Jews rejected the Messiah as He went unto His own and they received Him not. As a result salvation came to the Gentiles. So I agree 100% with what Marnie, Butero, and WhySoBlind :blink: have previous told you in this regard.

Thank you so much for your response

God Bless

Openly Curious

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/09/1985

I don't believe in aliens at all. I believe God created us and us alone, otherwise why would He not say so otherwise? Surely if there were other beings, other than the spiritual - which I might add, God tells openly about - would He not tell us of them?

Imagine how Genesis would have gone otherwise... "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth and another earth... ... God created man for the earth and then God created another race for the other earth in the heavens above..."

:blink:

I did read a good explanation for the non-existance of aliens; and that was that the Bible clearly states that Jesus will return to collect His believers and roll up the earth and sky like a scroll. But if we hadn't fallen in the first place, earth would still be perfect and there would be no need for the whole Revelation scenario. Thus meaning that if other beings were present in the universe, they would get 'rolled up' with creation and destroyed because of our planets sins - because it sounds pretty clear that all of creation is destroyed and make new so if another planet started the same way we did but didn't fall then they would be unfairly wiped out too.

I don't know if I wrote it out as well as I hoped to explain it, but I trust you catch my drift!

I believe stories of alien beings from other planets are a hoax. UFOs are in all likelihood government aircraft. It has also been mentioned that a UFO hoax could be used to explain away the disappearance of believers when Jesus returns. The claims would be made they were taken by aliens to another planet.

I enjoy listening to programs that discuss such matters like "Coast To Coast AM", and one of my favorite TV programs was "The X Files", but I do not believe in the existence of extra-terrestrial beings.

Hello Butero,

Thank you for your response. I also have heard that a UFO hoax could be used to explain away the disappearance of the believers when we are caught up to be with the Lord in the air. Who knows for sure what the strong delusion will be mentioned in 2 Thessalonians chapter 2 referring to the man of sin being revealed (the anti-christ) especially in verse 11 for it does mention a strong delusion that the people will believe a lie. None of us knows for sure at this point what that will be as for me I don't intend to be here during that time to find out. For I will therefore be Ready. But I have heard that myself. Lord knows they gonna have to come up with something to say about us being gone huh. For the anti-christ will come with lying wonders and signs that will indeed decieve the masses at that time.

Thanks again for your response

God Bless

Openly Curious