• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

"The truth is out there..."

hehehe

I don't think there are alien beings out there. I think it would be cool...but then, I'm imagining them being like on Star Wars, and most races basically living in peace. I want the Millennium Falcon, too. :online2long:

:wacko::hmmm::o:24::24::24::24::24::24::24::24::24::24::24:

Thanks for the humor Iryssa

God Bless

Openly Curious

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I've often wondered what He meant here.

John10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

I have always understood this verse to refer to Him bringing in the gentiles. ;)

• Group:  Royal Member

Hello All,

Just curious about what other Christians believe in regards to alien beings.

Do you believe them to be real or believe they are just a hoax?

Do you have scriptures to back up what your beliefs are in regards to the aliens either, true or false?

I have my own opinions regarding this subject and have no agenda here. I just want to know what other Christians believe and feel about this subject.

God Bless You All and thank you in advance for a good chat.

Openly Curious

OpenlyCurious,

Here are a few points to ponder, as to whether aliens exist, that is intelligent extraterrestrial beings.

Jehovah God is the Sovereign of the Universe, so if there are other beings God created them.

We know from what the Bible says that after armageddon, Satan and his demons will be thrown into the Lake of Fire, Rev 19:20,21, Rev 20:10, Matt 25:41.

Now, here takes a little ratiocination. God put in the middle of the Garden of Eden, the tree of life. Most likely if Adam and Eve had been loyal for a period of time they would have been allowed to eat of the tree of life, and thereby granted everlasting life. If they had been loyal, after gaining everlasting life they would NEVER have died.

Armageddon will be brought on because the world of men have gotten so rotten, and they will be annihilated, Ps 92:7, 37:38.

Now, if there are intelligent beings on other planets, would they all reach the point of being so wicked as to deserve destruction, AT THE SAME TIME. It would mean that all other planets would have to reach the same level of wickedness at the same time. This is very unlikely!!

Of course there is another scenario. Maybe other intelligent beings did not sin against God. Therefore they would have no reason to worry about armageddon.

Is it likely that all men created on other planets would be disloyal to God, or would a number of created beings remain loyal to God?? It is a real condemnation to mankind that all men created on other planets would invariably be disloyal.

So the truth is; no one knows.

More than likely though, we are the first intelligent beings created on a planet. Probably, in the future many, many planets will have intelligent life on them. Because the principle of Universal Sovereignty will have been decided, there will be no reason for man, or any other intelligent being to be allowed to live, if they turn bad. So never again will we find ourselves in the mess we are in now.

Remember, Jesus came to earth to give his life for us. Jesus cannot die again, so anyone sinning against God in the future will deserve death, because there will be no sacrifice for him.

Hello,

Thank you for your response

I have my own opinions in this regards in the which I discussed with another person which I will also refer you to that post so that you can ponder on some of my biblical thoughts it is post #69 and I'm especially referring to the scriptures found in 1 Corinthians 15:34-41 that I am addressing within that particular conversation which pertains to the "terrestrial" beings and the "celesstial" beings.

God Bless

Openly Curious

• Group:  Royal Member

Hello All,

Just curious about what other Christians believe in regards to alien beings.

Do you believe them to be real or believe they are just a hoax?

Do you have scriptures to back up what your beliefs are in regards to the aliens either, true or false?

I have my own opinions regarding this subject and have no agenda here. I just want to know what other Christians believe and feel about this subject.

God Bless You All and thank you in advance for a good chat.

Openly Curious

OpenlyCurious,

Here are a few points to ponder, as to whether aliens exist, that is intelligent extraterrestrial beings.

Jehovah God is the Sovereign of the Universe, so if there are other beings God created them.

We know from what the Bible says that after armageddon, Satan and his demons will be thrown into the Lake of Fire, Rev 19:20,21, Rev 20:10, Matt 25:41.

Now, here takes a little ratiocination. God put in the middle of the Garden of Eden, the tree of life. Most likely if Adam and Eve had been loyal for a period of time they would have been allowed to eat of the tree of life, and thereby granted everlasting life. If they had been loyal, after gaining everlasting life they would NEVER have died.

Armageddon will be brought on because the world of men have gotten so rotten, and they will be annihilated, Ps 92:7, 37:38.

Now, if there are intelligent beings on other planets, would they all reach the point of being so wicked as to deserve destruction, AT THE SAME TIME. It would mean that all other planets would have to reach the same level of wickedness at the same time. This is very unlikely!!

Of course there is another scenario. Maybe other intelligent beings did not sin against God. Therefore they would have no reason to worry about armageddon.

Is it likely that all men created on other planets would be disloyal to God, or would a number of created beings remain loyal to God?? It is a real condemnation to mankind that all men created on other planets would invariably be disloyal.

So the truth is; no one knows.

More than likely though, we are the first intelligent beings created on a planet. Probably, in the future many, many planets will have intelligent life on them. Because the principle of Universal Sovereignty will have been decided, there will be no reason for man, or any other intelligent being to be allowed to live, if they turn bad. So never again will we find ourselves in the mess we are in now.

Remember, Jesus came to earth to give his life for us. Jesus cannot die again, so anyone sinning against God in the future will deserve death, because there will be no sacrifice for him.

Hello,

Thank you for your response

I have my own opinions in this regards in the which I discussed with another person which I will also refer you to that post so that you can ponder on some of my biblical thoughts it is post #69 and I'm especially referring to the scriptures found in 1 Corinthians 15:34-41 that I am addressing within that particular conversation which pertains to the "terrestrial" beings and the "celesstial" beings.

God Bless

Openly Curious

I don't think we have to worry about failing God once we go to be with the Lord. Because the Lord said something in Revelation that seems to mean we will never fail God again.

Rev. 3:11Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

12Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. 13He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Wonderful, Wonderful Jesus.

He is my friend, true to the end.

He gave himself to redeem me.

Jesus, wonderful Lord.

and again.

Rev. 21:23And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

24And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

25And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

26And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. 27And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Revelation 22

1And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

2In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

3And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

4And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. 5And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

4 points:

1) no more curse

2) his servants serve him. In this life we often fail him, but there we shall serve him.

3) His name shall be in their foreheads. signifies ownership and authority

4) reign for ever and ever. we defintely stay "good" from then on, and never fail again.

Hello WhySoBlind,

Praise be to God and no we don't or never shall we ever again feel the awful effects of sin anymore. Thank you so much for the uplifting scriptures of our glorious future with the Lord. I'm so glad that we have been justified by faith and the wrong was rightened that happened in the beginning by our precious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

God Bless You Richly Above Anything That You Can Ask Or Think

Openly Curious

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

Hi Curious! I really enjoy the many responses to the topic of "ET's".

As one who has had first hand experience in this realm I would have to say, yes there is UFO's and alien contact being made. There are differnt levels of contact CE 1 thru CE4. CE 1 being the visual of an unidentified flying object to CE 4 being actual abduction.

I am sure there is going to be a lot of responses to the next statement I am going to make..

They are not some highly advanced race that will bring about utpoia here on earth... as some New Agers proclaim. (Whitney Strieber "communion") They are plain demonic entities that have one plan for us, steal, kill and destroy.

If you would like any more information, contact me by messenger. I know this topic has a very "on the edge theology". I wont debate the subject on this site.

Blessings, Karen

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Isnt Satan called "The lord of the Air"among other things?I feel aliens are real and they do exhist and think they are demonic forces or fallen angels.

french medal from 1680

http://www.dudeman.net/siriusly/ufo/art/ufocoin1680.jpg

Baptism of Christpainting by Aert de Gelder in 1710

http://www.dudeman.net/siriusly/ufo/art/baptism1710camb.jpg

The Miracle of The SnowMasolina Da Panicale in 1400 A.D.

http://www.dudeman.net/siriusly/ufo/art/miraclesnow.jpg

:thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

:thumbsup: Edited by shanbopop