• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Greetings brethren in the Peace and Love of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Wake up Brethren!

We are once again under assault. Will we wake up from our lives of comfort and receive Grace? Lord Jesus increase our Faith!

Pray for the Brethren in Alabama!

Evidence this article. Pay particular attention to the comments of the Rev. from the Baptist church.

Quote Fox News;

MONTGOMERY, Ala.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest idolsmasher

The governments seperated church and state long ago, that battle has already been lost. This thing doesn't remove the ten commandments, only the right for governments to promote certain religions. As far as I know, the ten commandments are still allowed in homes and churches etc. Should a government be allowed to promote one religion over another when government is not a religious institution? Doesn't that tend to alienate those who are not Christian or Jew. If you are going to have a multi-cultural society (democracy), government has to be neutral doesn't it if it is going to fairly represent all people? Anyway, this particular hunk of rock doesn't mean much really. The way people are fussing over it makes it almost seem like an idol.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

smily77.gif

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Hey Smash,

Whats with the spirit of contention? What gives?

Ever since our Gov't. abandoned it's Judeo/Christian roots we have been on a downward spiral. I guess if some muslim went into the Alabama courthouse in full headdress and wanted a rug to throw down and pray 3 times a day that would be okay.

O' Brother awake from your slumber! How will you stand in the presence of the Lords Glory? When you will compromise on the slightest of the challenges facing us. Fight , Fight wrestle with that flesh.

Doesn't that tend to alienate those who are not Christian or Jew.

I don't care! If we would reach our FULLNESS there wouldn't be any other religions. Those people would be drowning in a river of life. If we would RUN, RUN like our lives depended upon it, and they do. Towards Jesus. The light and the river running out from whence we went would utterly blind and drown these people in life.

My heart weeps for these lost people. There is but one way to Salvation! Or don't you believe that? If you did you wouldn't compromise.

These men and women battling for the Ten Commandments understand that they are written on your heart. Even if the stones were removed they can not remove them from their hearts. Even if they kill you they can't have what Jesus gives you. You have it now. Live like you do! For the patience of the Saints is that they loved not their lives even unto death.

Brother we are in the times of Noah . As they were so shall they be before He comes.

Noah preached about the coming Judgement. Then he proceeded to build and Ark. This took a long time. It was a testament to those who would not hear . It was witness that judgement was coming. Here we are witness that judgement is coming. Swiftly.

I'm sure Noah was hearing the same things we hear today when we testify. O' you silly crazy man . Intolerant of other religions. Show me your joy. Where is this G-d anyway. I don't need salvation. I'm just as happy out here enjoying myself. I've got my possesions , my drugs. River of Life???? Shucks I'm alive. Righteouss G-d? I'm going to hell thats where my buddies will be anyway. It will be fun.

What were men like in Noahs day?

Romans 1:21

Because, although they knew G-d, they did not glorify Him as G-d, nor were they thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened

Romans 29:29-32

being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness , covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder ,strife, deceit, evil mindednesss; they are whisperers,

Backbiters, haters of G-d, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful;

Who knowing the righteous judgement of G-d, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

G-d is building up the Temple as a witness against such men. It has taken a long time . So as to stand as witness against them. Men won't repent. They won't hear. They are currently all of the above. G-d is sick of it! He will have His day!

If you don't believe this then I say eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow you shall die! Just like Noahs generation. What? Oh, You don't want to do this? Oh, I'm not telling the Truth. G-ds a liar???? Then this is what I recommend to you and to all whose itching ears won't hear the Truth. Lay down and die and with your last breath, breath out these words ,"You Lied!" :unsure: See how far that gets you.

Brother I Love you! You better Wake Up!

G-d took desperate action to save you. He acted in Love. Not so we could be tolerant . Not so that we may remain comfortable. Drastic times require drastic actions.

G-d Bless You all richly!

Peace :il: Amen!

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

That's just good preachin Dr Luke! :t2: You're on a roll brother! :unsure:

Disturbing as this issue is, I find it even more disturbing what they want to teach our children in the public schools.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  125
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/30/1958

Yes; I agree our society has been on a downward spiral and is continuing still in that direction.

So in the days of Noah,so shall be in the last days.

Our country was founded on Bible truths, and became very succesful.

If we leave out God, we diminish our own success and enter into that of confusion and dismay.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  01/16/1969

what i cant figure out is... how is this unconstitutional?no where in our constitution does it mention seperation of church and state!our country was founded on the principles and belief in the one true GOD.what is wrong with this country today..theres no fear of GOD anymore.when gay's are becoming the head of churches,the killing of our unborn children is o.k,we cant pray in our schools anymore,so on and so forth!the founders of this nation would be turning over in their graves if they knew what was going on today in this country."GOD BLESS AMERICA"?,why should HE?we need to pray that the eyes of this country will open to the truth .i love my country, but i dont love what she's become. :rofl:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  01/16/1969

what i cant figure out is... how is this unconstitutional?no where in our constitution does it mention seperation of church and state!our country was founded on the principles and belief in the one true GOD.what is wrong with this country today..theres no fear of GOD anymore.when gay's are becoming the head of churches,the killing of our unborn children is o.k,we cant pray in our schools anymore,so on and so forth!the founders of this nation would be turning over in their graves if they knew what was going on today in this country."GOD BLESS AMERICA"?,why should HE?we need to pray that the eyes of this country will open to the truth .i love my country, but i dont love what she's become. :rofl:

• Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Hi Dr Luke and all,

Here is a good site on this very thing please sign the petition and send it also to everyone you know and ask them to do the same.

I dont know how to work this http:// thing but go

www.conservativepetitions.com

and there is a petition there.

God bless,