kittylover0991

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

It is more disgusting to watch a man beat his wife yet call himself Christian. Just because the genders are opposite, the behavior can be very wrong. Real love is different. King David was very close to Jonathan in the OT. How do we know they were not physical?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

If one takes Holy Writ seriously - Genesis 19:5; Leviticus 18:22; 20:13; Deuteronomy 22:5; Romans 1:24-27; 1 Corinthians 6: 9,10; 1 Timothy 1:10; Jude 1:7; etc, etc. - homosexuality is NOT an option open to Christians. The entire Bible warns against it and condemns it. 1 Corinthians 6:9b on homosexuals is quite explicit -

"Know you not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the Kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, NOR EFFEMINATE, NOR ABUSERS OF THEMSELVES WITH MANKIND....." Literal Greek: (NIV) NOR MALE PROSTITUTES, NOR HOMOSEXUAL OFFENDERS! Ah, voila, at last a beautiful Kodak moment! Why keep tap-dancing 100-MPH around it?

Bottom Line: God would never have created DISTinct sexes (male and female) in a very SPECIFIC manner which requires BOTH of them to become UNITED if they were not meant to be TOGETHER in holy matrimony as outlined BY JESUS HIMSELF in Matthew 19! God never made TWO men to procreate! Why strive to pervert the dominant, better the BIBLICAL paradigm?

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,092
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

Desire for love. If God really does love me, then he won't see a problem with this.

God loves the homosexual but hates the sin. He definitly sees a problem with homosexuality. God loves all people but hates their sins.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  682
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

I don't mean to carry this conversation into the gutter (unless it's already there). But what does "getting physical" mean? What does the Bible say about it? Where is the line drawn between two women holding hands (platonically) and two women "lying together"? :emot-hug:

Just pray they will "come to their senses" if they really are being physical.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  07/28/1984

I don't mean to carry this conversation into the gutter (unless it's already there). But what does "getting physical" mean? What does the Bible say about it? Where is the line drawn between two women holding hands (platonically) and two women "lying together"? :noidea:

Just pray they will "come to their senses" if they really are being physical.

Well by being physical I meant sex of course.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

The sin of homosexuality is linked to the sin of idolatry in the New Testament. Sin is sin and the carnal mind does not understand the things of the spirit. I can understand how it can throw you if close friends suddenly expose their sexuality and it's hard to figure out how to relate to them. It's important to realise that they are deceived and therefore the only chance of deliverance lies in exposing them to the truth of the Word of God. Be clear about what the Word of God says, lift up the standard of truth,pray for them for deliverance, but never come into agreement with the spirit of perversion.

Of course... but the question was what constitutes sex? Does the Bible speak on this issue?

The OP was disgusted at the sight of seeing two females hold hands and finding out they were "girlfriends". Since premarital sex is wrong too, might the OP be disgusted at a guy and a gal hold hands if they are unmarried "boyfriend and girlfriend"?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  49

Of course... but the question was what constitutes sex? Does the Bible speak on this issue?

The OP was disgusted at the sight of seeing two females hold hands and finding out they were "girlfriends". Since premarital sex is wrong too, might the OP be disgusted at a guy and a gal hold hands if they are unmarried "boyfriend and girlfriend"?

sin is sin, if it ain't it ain't, if it is, (according to God) then it IS, (yuck).

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  49

sin is sin, if it ain't it ain't, if it is, (according to God) then it IS, (yuck).

i wanna expound on this topic, (ears open peeps)

a homosexual MAY IN FACT BE BORN THAT WAY, (my biggest argument against evolution, 'gays' average lifespan is 45 years)

My childeren, were in fact sinners from the womb.i didn't have to teach them to lie, (they knew that ALREADY)

i didn't have to teach them to steal, (they knew how already).

like HOMOSEXUALITY, i had to teach them how NOT TO.

many are 'indoctrinated' to homosexuality, (no argument there)- but many are LITERALLY 'born that way'

as an addendum, "unnatural affection", is sought for dominence, and control- not 'love' ....which brings us to the 'definition'.

Something sounds very 'Clintonesc' here:if you are physically gratified, you are engaging in sex.

as simple as a 'kiss', or as involved as the Oval Office.

sex is phsycal gratifaction-

and my definition for the word 'is'- IS

as an addendum, "unnatural affection", is sought for dominence, and control- not 'love' ....which brings us to the 'definition'.

Something sounds very 'Clintonesc' here:if you are physically gratified, you are engaging in sex.

as simple as a 'kiss', or as involved as the Oval Office.

sex is phsycal gratifaction-

and my definition for the word 'is'- IS

This makes sense. I'll buy it. Two questions though:

1. Is this scripturally supported?

2. Two "dating" teenagers sharing a kiss is premarital sex?