yomotalking

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The Queen is quite wealthy and the finances of the House of Windsor make her part of the global banking system background. Behind the scenes they have a lot of influence within global politics. They are also the head of the Church of England. That is significant in itself. If Prince Charles takes the throne he will be the head of the Anglican Church of England, and from his writings seems to be a non believer.

An interesting book I read some years back is "The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea" It is promoting the idea that Prince Charles might possibly be the Antichrist. Well, I could not agree with all they were saying, but it does document some of the things Prince Charles has been into

Sam

You don't buy into those nasty conspiracy theories floating around about the Windors do you Sam?

Most of the ones you will see on the internet..... no..... from what those who are in the family have written over the years..... yeah one has to give a bit of credence to those things. When Prince Phillip openly tells people that he would like to kill off 80% of the worlds population...... one... must.... think about whether or not he has some way to accomplish that.

If you think those European Monarchies and families like the Rothschilds are totally harmless you need to study up on the Federal Reserve System and find out who gets paid for the money that the Reserve creates, and what was put up as collateral for the interest...... just a hint, there is a lean on your house besides the one for the mortgage you have on it...... and if you think it's paid for...... news for you when you find out. We just upped the debt limit to 10 trillion dollars...... That's a lot of houses and land, and it would be totally legal for them to foreclose on it and just come in and take stuff over...... not many of us have the cash to pay off our part of the debt that they hold. Some of that Debt is held by Japanese and Chineese, but do some research to see who controlls the financial flows in those countries.

I think you should get this book and read it.... most libraries will have it or can get it....... Like I said, I can't agree with some of the books conclusions but it is a really good look to find out many of the things Charles is involved in behind the scenes. The others are not just setting around twittling their thumbs either.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1967

no charles is not the anti christ(hes doesn't have the brains) :th_wave:

yes thank the good Lord hes only a figure head, heaven help us if the queen died and his was put in charge :)

yes I'm british :blink:

yes charles is a sado who wants to please all faiths and (did you listen to his last speach...I did and nearly choked!) :rolleyes:

but hey...in the grand scheme of things...God has who he wants in charge for the end game :emot-wave:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Hes the future antichrist. :noidea:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  885
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  05/23/1986

Yes he is.

I just don't get the whole British Monarchy. It's a figurehead whose time has largely past. Why continue with it. How can they be expected to assist in the running of a Country when they can't even run a family?

Well Tony Blair, who is running the country, has had a hard time controlling his family over the past few years!

Overall, England is pretty crappy.

Yes he is.

I just don't get the whole British Monarchy. It's a figurehead whose time has largely past. Why continue with it. How can they be expected to assist in the running of a Country when they can't even run a family?

Well Tony Blair, who is running the country, has had a hard time controlling his family over the past few years!

..what has his family done that shows he is not controlling it? the only thing I can think of is his son once did something not perfect several years ago....but name one child that has :noidea:

Yes he is.

..what has his family done that shows he is not controlling it? the only thing I can think of is his son once did something not perfect several years ago....but name one child that has :emot-dance:

Erm...I was actually just messing around.

Apart from my last sentence, I do believe that.

Yes he is.

..what has his family done that shows he is not controlling it? the only thing I can think of is his son once did something not perfect several years ago....but name one child that has :emot-questioned:

I too agree with your last sentance to a degree :emot-questioned:

Yes he is.

..what has his family done that shows he is not controlling it? the only thing I can think of is his son once did something not perfect several years ago....but name one child that has :)

I too agree with your last sentance to a degree :noidea:

When I was growing up I loved England, now most of the time it disgusts me, the rest of the time it disappoints me. :24:

Sorry if I was unclear when I was joking, it seems to have been the week for it :P

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

I don't agree with all of Britain's politics, nor all of their politicians, for that matter. However, if that's how I judged whether a country is "overall, pretty crappy," I would have to say that EVERY country is pretty crappy overall. Yup, even your beloved US, even my beloved Canada. The truth of the matter is that they all have their good points and all have their crappy points. What can we do but be a light in our respective darkened countries?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The Queen is quite wealthy and the finances of the House of Windsor make her part of the global banking system background. Behind the scenes they have a lot of influence within global politics. They are also the head of the Church of England. That is significant in itself. If Prince Charles takes the throne he will be the head of the Anglican Church of England, and from his writings seems to be a non believer.

An interesting book I read some years back is "The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea" It is promoting the idea that Prince Charles might possibly be the Antichrist. Well, I could not agree with all they were saying, but it does document some of the things Prince Charles has been into

Sam

You don't buy into those nasty conspiracy theories floating around about the Windors do you Sam?

Most of the ones you will see on the internet..... no..... from what those who are in the family have written over the years..... yeah one has to give a bit of credence to those things. When Prince Phillip openly tells people that he would like to kill off 80% of the worlds population...... one... must.... think about whether or not he has some way to accomplish that.

If you think those European Monarchies and families like the Rothschilds are totally harmless you need to study up on the Federal Reserve System and find out who gets paid for the money that the Reserve creates, and what was put up as collateral for the interest...... just a hint, there is a lean on your house besides the one for the mortgage you have on it...... and if you think it's paid for...... news for you when you find out. We just upped the debt limit to 10 trillion dollars...... That's a lot of houses and land, and it would be totally legal for them to foreclose on it and just come in and take stuff over...... not many of us have the cash to pay off our part of the debt that they hold. Some of that Debt is held by Japanese and Chineese, but do some research to see who controlls the financial flows in those countries.

I think you should get this book and read it.... most libraries will have it or can get it....... Like I said, I can't agree with some of the books conclusions but it is a really good look to find out many of the things Charles is involved in behind the scenes. The others are not just setting around twittling their thumbs either.

Do you mean such intellectual tidbits like his name calculates to 666 in both English and Hebrew