• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Brothers and sisters in Grace and Peace greetings,

My heart is heavy brethren.

We must wake up . This complacency is killing us. This compromise. We slumber and sleep like lazy disciples while our Lord Prays and seeks. He's seeking a people that will bless His heart. That will draw His attention. So that He might say," O' there you are I've been waiting for you to put away your differences and get back to the Heart of Worship. I'm glad to see you , You see the harvest is nigh the fields are white. I've been waiting for a people that would seek My Will. My heart! That would put away their idols and their very lives and come after Me!"

The world is systematically destroying us while we stand back and resolve that it will not touch us. That judgement will pass us by. That man I'm doing all I can. Sunday is just gonna have to be good enough! When the problem is our heart and where our desire is? :t2:

Where is your strength ? When all the combined wisdom of man fails? When all the things, all the things we have placed our strength in our hearts and minds in fail? When the thing we have made it fails?

Who will be standing there when all else fails? JESUS!

Where is your heart? Is the King of your life your desire?

Lord I'm sorry for the thing I've made it! It's not about me or my brother. It's not about my brothers speck in his eye. It's about my heart ,Jesus! It's black and it's old and tarnished by the thing I've made it! Maybe my religion has caused me to stumble. It's not even about my religion. Lord It's about you and I'm so sorry for the thing that I've made it!

Lord I'm shaking and I'm crying and I won't be consoled. I'm clinging to you and I'm praying Lord Jesus! I won't let go until you bless me! JESUS CHANGE MY HEART, JESUS CHANGE MY HEART, JESUS CHANGE MY HEART! LORD G-D WE LOOK AND ACT LIKE CHILDREN OF THE WORLD ! LORD G-D, JESUS CHANGE OUR HEARTS!

Awake Brethren and act like the people we are called to be. Why do we snivel and cower and make other things our master. When the Lord of Righteousness is the King of our life. He's paid the price and we are FREE!Bless His name! Lord I'm sorry for the thing I've made it!

Hear this;

Exodus 4:22-23

"Then you shall say to Pharoah,' Thus say's the Lord; "Israel is My son, My firstborn,

"So I say to you, let My son go that He may serve Me. But if you refuse to let him go, indeed I will kill your son, your firstborn." ' "

Who is the Pharoah of your life? You who are grafted into His son! Don't you know if you ask and it won't let you go He will kill it? What is the firstborn of the world?

Oh' Lord that we would accept the Grace given and break free from our Bonds! You would come and kill it!

OH' Lord G-d then we could serve you! In Righteousness and Spirit! May the deeds of the day and the Truth in my walk , Bless your name!

Lord G-d I'm sorry for the thing that I've made it!

Wake up Brethren! You have been lulled to sleep!

May the words of your mouth and the thoughts of your heart, Bless His name!

May the heart of your worship Bless His heart! So He will stand up! Then clear out cause something will happen. Something that will make all that other stuff incidental, Something you would scarcely believe even though you've been told it! Mans wisdom will be confounded!

G-d Bless You All Richly!

We are all His son, believe it and begin to act like it!

Peace :il: Amen!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Oh Lord! I believe! Please Use Me! I Want to be Your vessel for service and glory Lord! Please create in me a clean heart! I want to see your Power displayed within your people again Lord! Please? I cry out to You, because You are God, there is no other above You, and I am under Your Authority. You Are my Savior, My King. I will wait upon You Lord.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

AMEN, PRAISE JESUS! MY SISTER IS BACK. PRAISE JESUS!

IF I CAN BELIEVE ENOUGH TO MAKE MY SISTER COME BACK. THEN I CAN BLESS HIS HEART. I CAN BE THAT VESSEL TOO! I AM IN TEARS OF JOY. FOR THE GLORY OF MY LORD.

OH' LORD MY HEART IS ON DISPLAY! I PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME!

WORK A WORK IN OUR TIME THAT WE WOULD SCARCELY BELIEVE EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE BEEN TOLD! LORD THE TIMES ARE DARK AND YOUR PEOPLE CRY OUT TO YOU! CLEANSE US JESUS! THAT WE MIGHT PRESENT YOUR HEARTS DESIRE! THAT WE MIGHT BLESS YOUR HEART!

THAT YOU MIGHT STAND AND TAKE NOTICE! THAT YOU MIGHT SAY," THERES MY PEOPLE.' OH JOY THERE THEY ARE BLESS MY HEART I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MY JOY.' "STAND BACK FOR I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!" "MY BRIDE THE JOY OF MY HEART!"

LORD USE ME AS WELL. CONSUME OUR DIFFERENCES THAT WE MIGHT ONLY SEE YOU. JESUS I BELIEVE WITH ALL MY HEART, STRENGTH, AND SOUL! LORD G-D MAKE YOUR NAME HOLY FOR YOUR SAKE AND YOUR GLORY!

CONFOUND MANS WISDOM! LORD G-D I TOO ALSO WILL WAIT UPON YOU MY HEARTS DESIRE , JESUS! :il:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Here am I Lord. Send me. I bow before you.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

the parable of the talents . . if we don't use what He has given us He takes it away . . .If we don't praise Him . . . a rock that we step on every day will take our place.

my heart yerns too to serve Him but sometimes i am held back by fear. Lets pray for each other for strength and for a strong conviction to do what we know we are supposed to do. lets have hearts that can't be shaken. soldier hearts that will go through whatever to achieve the goal.

Prayer is powerful . . .lets pray without seizing and lets pray for each other and GET UP FROM OUR COUCHES while we are at it!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  353
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Greetings in Christ Jesus! Reminds me a sermon my Pastor preached called "Wake up" not long after 9/11....best sermon I have ever heard in my life.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  511
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  03/08/1975

Lord,

How can I serve You? How can I express my utter love for and dependence on you? For if I cry, the tears that stream off my face turn to ash and float away from your holiness. If I look to my heart, I find that it is despereately black in filled with wretchedness that is unworthy of Your majestic presence. My eyes oh Lord can't even look up...or out...for they get heavy and in my weakness cause me to sleep when I should be praying! What can I give you Lord? My life is spent searching for You and all I see are my short comings and sin that causes You to turn away from my sight! OH LORD TURN NOT YOUR EYES FROM YOUR SERVANT!! If I dare utter praise through song or prayer, the words turn black and cold as night for the empiness of the words themselves convict me of my unrighteousness. I have been tried by fire and found guitly of building with hay and wood and straw!!

LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME A SINNER!!!! I plead from the depths of my soul for restoration and forgiveness!!! Teach me Your precepts. Cause my heart not to wander from Your path! Lord, Your works are wonderful and my soul knows it VERY well!! Direct my life to show my adoration and obideance.

Lord, in Your presence, I can but fall to the ground and try to bury myself from your Brightness. Open the eyes of my heart Lord, and allow me the chance to but touch the hem of your garment and I will be clean. Awake my soul and cling to your Father in heaven for He is calling you to Him!!

I groan at my life and see the utter failings and distress I have caused You oh Lord! I now, with the witness of my brothers and sisters on this board agree with Your judgement of me and repent of my sins!!! Lord protect my mind from the evil one who seeks to destroy it. Cause me to thirst unsatiably for Your word and cause a hunger that cannot be filled but by Your precepts. Awake my soul and cause it to serve only You. Set my course before me Lord, and direct my path in Your will for my life. Help me to build up, not tear down!! Teach me to edify, not slander my brothers and sisters!!

YOU ARE LORD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH AND YOUR GLORY KNOWS NO END!! BE BLESSED BY MY LIFE AND SERVICE TO YOUR KINGDOM!! YOUR NAME IS GREAT AND GREATLY TO BE PRAISED!!! HOSANNA!!! WORTHY IS THE LAMB WHO TOOK AWAY THE SINS OF HIS PEOPLE!!! BLESSED IS THE KING WHOS DOMINION KNOWS NO END!!! ALL PRAISE TO THE CREATOR OF LIFE AND LOVE!!

WORTHY IS THE LAMB THAT WAS SLAIN TO RECIEVE POWER AND RICHES AND WISDOM AND MIGHT AND HONOR AND GLORY AND BLESSING!!!

TO HIM THAT SITS ON THE THRONE, AND TO THE LAMB, BE BLESSING AND HONOR AND GLORY AND DOMINION FOREVER AND EVER.....AND EVER....AND EVER...AND EVER......and ever........and ever.....

Lord you are worthy.....we exault Thee....we exult Thee with everything we have......

In Your holy, precious and all-together worthy Name, Jesus Christ;

amen

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

A M E N

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Whoa! Sagz, brother you're on fire! You're set ablaze...

We need Pammy to light up your name in flames ...cause right now, you're red hot!

• Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,550
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  10/15/1943

Whoa! Sagz, brother you're on fire! You're set ablaze...

We

Edited by Anonymous Pam