• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Its awesome to connect people that are hearing simular word- A word for the body-

Seek his face (nothing else will do)!!

I Samuel 15:22 But samuel replied, "What is more pleasing to the Lord: your burnt offerings and sacrifices or your obedience to his voice? Obedience is far better than sacrifice. Listening to him is much better than offering the fat of the ram.

Speak Lord > > :emot-wave::emot-wave::P:D

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

Generally, G-d tells me to "settle down," and "be more patient with people." I am trying my hardest to do that. But do you know how hard it is for an opinionated short Jewish woman to be patient?!?! Huh! Do ya?? :emot-wave:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/18/1961

:emot-wave: He is telling me He Loves me, and He has a perfect plan for me. He is telling me to walk in faith and STOP SMOKING!!!! He is telling me that it is Faith in Him that will lead me out of the shadows of this addiction and into His light, He is telling me that He has His hand of Power and Majesty on the broken and the weary.

His Word to me :

"Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord Your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:7-9

MAY HIS NAME BE PRAISED AND GLORIFIED FOREVER AND EVER, CHRIST JESUS MIGHTY REDEEMER!!!

Marnie- I am also a sister in the Short Club (5 foot even)I'm understanding what you mean because-although I'm not Jewish- I'm struggling with hormone issues-and thank God he is with me cause = Shew- thank you God for your Grace. My earthly Father would attribute it to my shortness-who knows. (But hey, your a Jew-I'm family) :P

Peaceafire- Your name says it all. Jesus loves to set us free-

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined

what God has prepared for those who love Him"

Great Peace have those who love Your law, and nothing causes them to stumble Psalms119:165

The wicked flee when no one pursues, But the righteous are as bold as a lion.. Proverbs 28:1

I love Joshua 1:7-9

Makes one feel strong when you know the Creator or Heaven and Earth Has your Back.

This deliverance will be a testimony for others to follow.

Your sis candi

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

I hear "peace, be still"

When we have Jesus in our Boat-he's at rest why should be fear- he said Peace be still and our storms are silenced.

Peace that passes understanding.

:mellow::o

Lord, I asked that you cause your children to have no barriers to their hearing- Open their spiritual ears that they may hear you in a significant way, cause any blinders to be removed so they can see you clearly. According to Isaiah 30:21 Whether they turn to the right or to the left, their ears will hear a voice behind them, saying "This is the way; walk in it." I ask also according to Ephesians 1:18 that the eyes of their understanding would be enlightened; that they may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe according to the working of his mighty power, which he wrought in christ, when he raised him form the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places.., Let the hearing of your voice and words given to them cause them to produce fruit in their life, and not only for our own gain but to share with others that the body of Christ may be strengthened together and those that are lost shall be saved. Let us be a witness to the world Lord and Bless this website for your use. In Jesus Name Amen

ELIJAHSK,

I overlooked your post by accident, but WoW, this is very simular to what the Lord has been sharing with me and my prayer partner. We must pray for revival!

Let him continue to give you the revelation-hold onto the word-till he brings it to pass.

I'm still pouring over a message on the careless shepards. I will share as the Lord allowes.

You were talking about discipleship- boy is that what the church body needs. I have been thinking on the first church- but wait till we see the last. Prepare for the harvest, Labors get ready, Pray Pray Pray!!!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hi, I'm new to this. I just love to hear what God is speaking to others!! :mellow:

Hi Candi:

At this time in my life, I believe God is telling me to Love -- to Love kindly, patiently, without jealousy or conceit or proud; not ill-mannered, selfish or irritable; not keeping records of wrongs; and not happy with with evil but happy with the truth; never giving up; to have faith, hope and patience. 1 Cor 4-7

To God be the Glory.

Dear Delivered,

A song came to my hear-portion

"He who delights in the word of the Lord shall be blessed in all of his ways, for the friendship of God is with those who fear (reverance-respect)him, So we choose the fear of the Lord-we choose the way of the Lord.

Proverbs 1:7 Fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge. Only fools despise wisdom an discipline.

Psalms 25:14 Friendship with the Lord is reserved for those who fear him. With them he shares the secrets of his covenant.

Psalms 112

Praise the Lord!

Happy are those who fear the Lord. Yes, happy are those who delight in doing his commands.

Their children will be successful everywhere; an entire generation of godly people will be blessed.

When darkness overtakes the godly, light will come bursting in. They are generous, compassionate, and righteous.

All goes well for those who are generous, who lend freely and conduct their business fairly.

Such people will not be overcome by evil circumstances. Those who are righteous will be long remembered.

They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the Lord to care for them.

They are confident and fearless and can face their foes triumphantly.

They give generously to those in need. Their good deeds will never be forgotten. They will have influence and honor.

The wicked will be infuriated when they see this. They will grind their teeth in anger; they will slink away, their hopes thwarted.

Blessings

Candi

Glory to God!! :)