• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Just as you are giving your opinion of Harry Potter others are giving their opinion as well.

After giving my thoughts on the topic, I would have said nothing more about if I had not been called out on it and bashed for sharing my thoughts. In fact I reply to this topic in June and until a few days ago when I see someone got my attention by making  some rather not so nice judgements about me, I had completely forgotten about it. They also brought up another topic I reply to(one I hardly remember)  and bashed me as well on that one. So you see. I was fine with letting others have their say. If you care to go back through the post and read my first replay to it you will see that. I said what I thought and then walked away. :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

1 minute ago, LadyKay said:

After giving my thoughts on the topic, I would have said nothing more about if I had not been called out on it and bashed for sharing my thoughts. In fact I reply to this topic in June and until a few days ago when I see someone got my attention by making  some rather not so nice judgements about me, I had completely forgotten about it. They also brought up another topic I reply to(one I hardly remember)  and bashed me as well on that one. So you see. I was fine with letting others have their say. If you care to go back through the post and read my first replay to it you will see that. I said what I thought and then walked away. :)

This is why I dislike debating certain subjects with certain religious people they tend to gauge your piety on how well they agree with your stance on things.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

10 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I do not think that people should criticize you for your opinion Lady. I think we are all going to have our own opinion on this. Have a great day. God be with you :)

Guest Teditis
37 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

It's just the same ol' group of people that bash people on whatever they disagree with.

They do it to everybody and think that they have the "Holy Spirit" guiding them into

all knowledge when in fact all they have is a biased opinion and fruits of carnality

about them... just ignore them.

8 minutes ago, Davida said:

No one has engaged in a witch hunt, bashing, or gauging anyone's piety. Those are all projections.

If you are responding to my post I would ask you to re-read it and tell me where I targeted any one religion, any one site or any person withing that site, though there are a certain level of holier-than-thous in every faith and that include the newest religion called political ideology.

31 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I do not think that people should criticize you for your opinion Lady. I think we are all going to have our own opinion on this. Have a great day. God be with you :)

We should dislike the response and not the responder.  People take too many things personally and some literally need a rocket ship to get over themselves.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

7 hours ago, nebula said:

The same can be said for most cartoons and TV shows that are on, as well as a lot of music that is played over the airwaves.

Don't listen to either one.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

7 hours ago, Davida said:

My concern is for the youth and others that will think it is harmless & open demonic doorways.

Then, like I said countless times, you need to focus on what matters and is relevant, not what is a perception based on what others have said and written. Have you read the books to ascertain for yourself what is claimed and presented and what is not?

The issue that is more relevant is the enticing draw it can have on some to seek out the real things. 

But claiming that waving a wand made with elements from a creature that do not exist and speaking an altered Latin word to make something happen is real life witchcraft, then you are not going to be effective in your admonition and/or exhortation. 

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

7 hours ago, Davida said:

I am concerned about other people's spiritual safety that you might influence by your statements, it is the only reason I post on this subject.  I would hope a Worthy watchman would try to err on the side of caution. People are like lemmings.

I used to believe like you. Then once I discovered what was actually written vs the interpretation of what others have said was written, and I realized all the negative hype was doing more harm than good.

I won't say more because I'm not going to engage in accusations the way you have.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

4 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

We should dislike the response and not the responder.  People take too many things personally and some literally need a rocket ship to get over themselves.

Yes, these issues should not divide us. You let a person have their choice. It is between them and God.