IGNORED

leaving again...

Guest LadyC

Guest LadyC

in case anyone wonders what happened to me, i wanted to let everyone know why i'm leaving here. or at least the primary reason. the technical issues with the board just have not gone away, even since changing servers! it often takes ten minutes and multiple attempts to move between threads. there isn't a tech support forum here that i could find, and i couldn't even locate the questions for george forum. but if i may make a suggestion, pruning the database would probably be extremely useful. just pruning out any pm's more than a few months old would probably resolve many of the issues. but i just can't handle this any more. i have high speed cable, and when i'm on this site, it's worse than even the slowest dial up connection.

so if anyone misses me, i'll be at my normal home on the web. i can't remember if it's in my profile or not, but i'll try to make sure it is, if i can muster up enough patience to get to my profile settings.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Wow...I am sorry your haveing such a time..

I do not and if I did I would probably not bother either..

Could it be your spyware or your virus protection that is causeing ther problem?

I hope you can figure it out !!

Perhaps you could ask a computer techie to help you with it?

I know a guy who i pretty smart with computer stuff..

let me know..

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry to hear that LadyC....I have dial-up and I don't have any problems whatsoever :laugh:

Love and Blessings,

Angel

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Such a shame for you to go after taking part for so long. But I REALLY understand. Please try again in the future and see if it is any better....will miss reading your comments very much.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

http://www.worthyboards.com/index.php?showforum=7

Heres the questions for George forum. Its a subforum under Whats the Latest with Worthy.

Angel

• Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,634
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  01/18/1961

in case anyone wonders what happened to me, i wanted to let everyone know why i'm leaving here. or at least the primary reason. the technical issues with the board just have not gone away, even since changing servers! it often takes ten minutes and multiple attempts to move between threads. there isn't a tech support forum here that i could find, and i couldn't even locate the questions for george forum. but if i may make a suggestion,

Hi LadyC, The questions for George forum is a subforum under Whats the latest in Worthy Ministries here is the link http://www.worthyboards.com/index.php?showforum=7 ... I hope you reconsider leaving sister ... I enjoy so much of your input on topics, I dont post a whole lot for except in Prayer Request Forum, But i do like to read alot of the discussions ,, and i might add that you do contribute alot of good here ...... As far as the different forums loading .. ive not had a problem with it, so not sure whats wrong on yur end .. But I hope this all gets worked out , hate to see ya disappear from here !

Love in Christ .... Yur Bro ... Chuck

Guest LadyC
Wow...I am sorry your haveing such a time..

I do not and if I did I would probably not bother either..

Could it be your spyware or your virus protection that is causeing ther problem?

I hope you can figure it out !!

Perhaps you could ask a computer techie to help you with it?

I know a guy who i pretty smart with computer stuff..

let me know..

i am a techie :laugh: that's why i suggested pruning the database. it's not my spyware/antivirus causing the problem, it's only been giving this much trouble for the last couple of weeks, more so at night than in the daytime (usually). it started about the same time others were reporting problems here. only mine haven't stopped.

thanks for the info on where to find the questions to george forum. i'll check back from time to time and see if i'm still encountering the same difficulties. but since this is the only website i ever have any trouble with, i'm afraid i'll have to save my sanity and stay away from here until it runs smoothly for me again. perhaps someone could post my suggestion to him? i don't have the patience to fight with this site today.

anyway, i did get my profile updated to provide a link to where my normal internet home is, if anyone wants to drop in and say hello.

• Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

:star:

You guys really need an emot with a bag over its head..

I could sure use one...

A LOT..... :laugh:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I just noticed your sig -

if you want to hear God laugh, tell Him your plans...

:laugh: Cute!

Anyway, I hope you gett his issue resolved. :star:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  59
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/10/1984

How are you having trouble ladyc? Just curious because I haven't experienced any problems due to speed or anything on these boards...