IGNORED

i might be die next week

Guest ManicSmiley

Guest ManicSmiley

Ok,im depressed me badly.I think and thought about sucide every single day for last 3 months.Almost everything i do i see bad and it then or later.I almost cry every night,im about start cutting.pain feels good idk ive always like pain,lol idk why but.None this is healthy it all,think about sucide,cutting myself,ive tried hang myself,mean and im alway angery with ppl,or most them,im sad when i get home.Whole time i look happy,if u see me on street ive prably thought hurting or kill u out of some type of jealous.

If anyone knows any ways beside professonial thepist cause i cant get them to help please tell me.I might thinka bout sucide and tried it but i dont want die.then again i rather die then keep on hurting

lol-voice in my head told a funny statement,yea voice in my head.im bit on the insane side.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Check out this site.

http://www.preventsuicidenow.com/suicide-hotlines.html

They have phone numbers for your area, and all sorts of things to help you out.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,634
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/18/1961

ManicSmiley, I sincerely pray you seek The Lord , He is our Wonderful Counselor and loves you more than you can even imagine, He also has a wonderful plan for you that involves a personal relationship between you and He and He can give peace that surpasses all your understanding.Even the toughest of trials we face , He is always with us if we trust and have faith. My prayer is that You seek The Lord Jesus Christ as your own personal Saviour and allow Him to Guide you.

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Love in Christ .. Bro Chuck

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  258
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Ok,im depressed me badly.I think and thought about sucide every single day for last 3 months.Almost everything i do i see bad and it then or later.I almost cry every night,im about start cutting.pain feels good idk ive always like pain,lol idk why but.None this is healthy it all,think about sucide,cutting myself,ive tried hang myself,mean and im alway angery with ppl,or most them,im sad when i get home.Whole time i look happy,if u see me on street ive prably thought hurting or kill u out of some type of jealous.

If anyone knows any ways beside professonial thepist cause i cant get them to help please tell me.I might thinka bout sucide and tried it but i dont want die.then again i rather die then keep on hurting

lol-voice in my head told a funny statement,yea voice in my head.im bit on the insane side.

Maybe you are a bit on the insane side,I dont know, but its not enough to keep you from looking for help, thats good.

You know you are having difficult times, thats good, when you get angry with people you feel bad about it, recognizing that, is good.

Those are positive things

I know when I get angry with people its ususally because I have a lot of worries on my mind.

Do you have a lot of worries on your mind?

Smiley, God loves you,

I love you,

and all the people here love you

mike :thumbsup:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hi manicsmiley:

First I would like to welcome you to worthy. Next I would like to say I love you. Now I want to point you in the direction to the only help that I know that can save, deliver, and set free anybody, anywhere. Jesus Christ, Lord of Lords and King of Kings. Your situation is not unknown to the Father, and he sent his only begotten son Jesus to set you free from the very situation that has you bound. Life is to be lived. He came so that you might have life and life more abundantly. God loves you and many other people whom you do not even know loves you also. If you don't want to die, but which to live and live life in abundance you must do the very best thing that you could ever do for yourself and that is accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior. He is waiting with open arms to recieve you in his care and what a perfect caregiver is he. He has the answer to your problems and there is no problem he cannot solve. So if you are ready for a change from what you have been going through please take a visit to this site christian ministry webpage. Click on the forth link under the rbc title that reads bible study. A drop down window will appear. Go to the bottom link that reads personal relationship with God.

This Ministry is a dynamic movement of God and his saving grace. You can access it free of charge and there is mountains of biblical resources for you to get involved with. You can even join the ministry and become a part of the movement. There is also a place where you can submit to pray warriors that will interceed to the Father on your behalf. It is a wonderful place to start to getting a relationship with God. I of course will make myself available to you as much as I can. God wants no man to perish and that includes you. Your life and you living life mean everything to the Father. So do not put off another minute without going to seek a personal relationship with Jesus and most of all giving your life to him. You can email me at anytime I will respond back to you www.gloryenterprise1@yahoo.com. I have you in my prayers and remember I love you and God loves you too.

Love

Zenobia

Guest ManicSmiley

Thnk u,every that reply,so kyle stops nagging me as much ill post it here.lol-personally thought.Anyways im christina.

p.s day this was post fpr last 2 hrs im happy with kyle

he knows why, :cool:

that again everyone that replied

:24: -personal thought-

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

manicsmiley,

HI.

I hope that you will get some help. You could also call a pastor for help. Look in phonebook, they will talk on phone.

You could look up an Assembly of God church and ask for the pastor and tell them why. My pastor has took calls like this before and he wants to help people in every way.

Many people do care and would be available to help you and help you to like and love yourself, even if you have never liked yourself yet, you still can and one day find how relieved you are that you got rid of the pain and not your life!

Many times the rejecting of ourselves is from untalked out problems and once they are talked out, we do get better.

Please don't harm yourself or anyone else!

I am praying for you and do pray you get help from someplaces, there are many available.

I know you are needing help and that you will be better once you get it.

There is no need to rush off and do something like hurting yourself.

There is alot of good happy life out there to be having, and you can have it, too.

There are good ways to handel the pain you ar haing and get rid of it and stay alive and get better.

Praying for you, :cool:

elkie

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

May the Good Lord smile upon you, and grant you healing from all these pains, and problems. +

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  08/08/1964

Turn to Him in your difficult moments and He will give you rest and peace because He loves you so much and wants the best for you. Give Him all your burdens, talk to Him and share with Him your thoughts, ask Him to help you. He will help you if you allow Him to reach out to you and reach back to Him.

He is a wonderful God. I've gone through some tough times and have shed many tears. I realized that because I put my trust in Him, it will be ok.

Dear Lord, thank you for ManicSmiley to come here and share his/her pain. Draw him/her near to you and comfort him/her. Give him/her the assurance that there is hope in You. Protect his/her mind and emotions and bring complete healing. In Jesus's name we pray. Amen! :noidea:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/12/1957

hi christina,

God bless you, keep your eyes on Him, He will love

and care for you. i will pray for you.

in Christ,