Biscuit

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I heard something recently on the radio that was interesting. The Bible says these things will come to pass. But I heard someone on the radio yesterday. We are supposed to be getting a "national ID card" which will be a federal standardized card that will replace all state drivers licenses. I think this national ID card is drawing us very near to "the mark". Here are a couple of interesting websites. Note that the lady who wrote "Spychips" is a Harvard graduate and is very articulate. I personally do not think the national ID card is the mark. It is not in our hand or forehead. But it does bring us a step closer. This is supposed to be in effect in all states by May 2008. We will see how much resistance it meets. God bless.

James

All U.S. citizens to receive National ID card by 2008

The Real ID Act, passed by Congress and signed by President Bush on May 11, 2005, mandates that all U.S. citizens will receive a National ID card by May of 2008.

Without this National ID, you won't...

Drive your car

Board a plane, train, or bus

Enter any federal building

Open a bank account

Hold a job

http://www.nonationalid.com/

Did you know that some Walmart products are already tagged with RFID chips?

Levi Strauss jeans already have RFID chips?

Did you know that Piggly Wiggly (yes, Piggly Wiggly) has started a voluntary program where you can now purchase your food with a thumb scan (rather than using a check or credit card)?

Did you know some passports already contain chips?

Did you know police departments want a chip in your car so that if you pass a chip detector, it can detect if you are speeding or not?

http://www.spychips.com/

So do you think this is the mark? Will it be OK to get this national ID card or should a person refuse it? :noidea:

James

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

It can't be the mark until we are required to worship the beast or it's image..... and at that time almost anything could be used as the mark of the beast.......

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  559
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  07/29/1975

No the card is not the mark.

IT will be something implanted. If something comes out that must be implanted, and it is said to become mandatory, or even for that matter "implanted" stay away from it all together.

I am not going to get an implant; I don

Edited by Brandli5

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  342
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

I dont think its the mark, especially coz its only in America, no other countries are getting the card. i thought it might be a worldwide think (the mark) or at least a number of major countries.

I dont really see anything wrong with the card to be honest, i mean ive only read the link that you provided, and from that, it seems like a great idea! Its not like its attatched to your ear or something, its just a card, but its fantastic to keep America safer. Easier to track down people who are in places they shouldnt be and a good idea to help minimise terrorism. Like i said, i dont know heaps about the ID card, but so far, it looks like a smart idea to me. I wouldnt have any problems showing my ID to a bus driver or a train guard or an airport, i have nothing to hide.

we will see how it goes i guess :emot-hug:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

I dont think its the mark, especially coz its only in America, no other countries are getting the card. i thought it might be a worldwide think (the mark) or at least a number of major countries.

I dont really see anything wrong with the card to be honest, i mean ive only read the link that you provided, and from that, it seems like a great idea! Its not like its attatched to your ear or something, its just a card, but its fantastic to keep America safer. Easier to track down people who are in places they shouldnt be and a good idea to help minimise terrorism. Like i said, i dont know heaps about the ID card, but so far, it looks like a smart idea to me. I wouldnt have any problems showing my ID to a bus driver or a train guard or an airport, i have nothing to hide.

we will see how it goes i guess :thumbsup:

See this thread: http://www.worthyboards.com/index.php?showtopic=36128

Then see this: http://www.unrealid.com/

Now I've just got to get an answer on this: Exactly how (please be specific) will it "keep America safer"? And what people do you anticipate would "be in places they shouldn't be" as this hasn't been a problem before someone came up with this idea? And HOW EXACTLY WILL IT "HELP MINIMISE TERRORISM"?????

But, more importantly: Why on earth should you show your id to a bus driver or train guard or at an airport????? Isn't this a little reminiscent of Nazi Europe and "show me your papers please" (and if they are not "in order" you just might be killed because you might be a suspected Jew/terrorist/baddie-of-the-day - delete as appropriate)??????

Lastly, do you really "have nothing to hide"? I know I do - it is called privacy.

And "mark of the Beast or not" there is no way I will ever be showing an id card to anyone who demands it, and they will demand it.

Now to "I don't think its the MOB especially 'cause its only in America, no other countries are getting the card...."

THIS COULDN'T BE ANY MORE INCORRECT! UK is having the most horrible ever imaginable "id card/DATABASE system IMPOSED on them, against the will of the vast majority of the people I might add. John Howard in Australia is bringing in a system of "entitlement to welfare card" (or words to that effect) and even he admits that it is a prelude to a national id system, and a quick search - just go to a search engine and type in "id cards" - will reveal that throughout Europe and Asia governments all over are planning to "upgrade" their existing id cards to make use of biometric technology.

Even in NZ we had the "digi-driving licence" dishonestly and with sleight of hand imposed on us in 1998. The biometric it uses is a digital image, though they do not yet "require" fingerprints or anything else and the government has done its level best to ensure that people have to produce it to banks, shops, libraries and employers. But fortunately there is resistance to this and I have always made a point of questioning the legality and demanding answers whenever this has come up and found that there is always "ways round these things".

I continue to hope that there will be resistance throughout the world to this.

It is really interesting to read about the systems that China and Japan have, they are truly horrifying.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I wonder if every country will get a national card. Then cards will be standardized for regions. For example, the U.S., Canada, and Mexico would be a region and would get a standardized card. The same card would "work" in Canada just as it would in the U.S. and Mexico. There might be a similar standardization for the European Union or for all the Asian countries. The next step might be global standardization. I think at this time, the identification might change from a card to the actual implant of a chip. Anyway, this is when they would make sure the same card or chip that works in North America would also work in the European Union or Africa, for example. You could then be identified worldwide and buy & sell worldwide. I heard that some states are already changing over to this national ID card (i.e. Oklahoma). I do not live in Oklahoma so do not know if this is true. :thumbsup:

Yes it is true. Our drivers licenses have a very complex multisectional bar code type thing with all kinds of information encoded in it..... Finger or thumb print and some kind of a computer recognition data of your face. So, in Oklahoma with people that have the readers for this kind of thing, you can not become "me". :thumbsup:

Oh and by the way..... we do not use our social security number on our license unless it is encoded in that bar code thingie.

I really don't have a problem with this at all..... I'm not a terrorist and it is common knowledge that I am a follower of Jesus the Christ..... it really doesn't matter in the least to me. When the antichrist comes to power and he decides to send me on to the Lord, I most likely will not complain..... and if he hurts me on the way..... well a million or so years into eternity I doubt I'll be bothered with it much, so why worry about it now. If the Spirit is with me, I'll be ok..... and if not and I get thrown into the lake of fire..... a million or so years later it won't matter much to me anyway.

so, I think this is an exciting time to live and see all the end time things come together whether good bad or evil comes my way.... it's exciting. Just be on the lookout for the beast and do not partake of the worship that will be required to be a part of his world and he will not give you his mark......

Sam

Edited by other one

Guest jckduboise

when the mark is established people will be given a choice as to whether or not they want it. It is not time yet for the mark. You will know if you are still here when the mark is offered.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

It would definitely seem that the id card/database (you mustn't ever discount the database as this is the really dangerous part of the "id card", the id card itself is just the seemingly benign "front end" of the system and used to market it because it sounds so innocuous - you know "what is one more card to carry") is a world-wide phenomenon that is being suddenly imposed on populations at all pretty much the same time).

I have heard the theory that it is the MOB for years now. I even remember a friend telling me that and trying to explain "face recognition technology" and the possible uses of an "id card" well before the technology was even generally available to be used for surveillence and control.

I listened to her views at the time but dismissed them, thinking "the world populations would never stand for this". However now, two decades later, I am thinking that she was absolutely right. What made me realise this was reading about the plans for taking peoples' biometric measurements for an id card - or rather the database. "ID card publicity" talked about taking an "iris scan" - which would affect the forehead (the MOB is supposed to be a mark on the forehead and there is nothing in the Bible to tell us that it would be visible) and "fingerprints" (or rather "fingerscans" as they are referred to now) would certainly be used on the right hand.

Also the "id card/database" will be necessary so that we can "buy or sell, own property, rent property, work, and actually exist in society".

Ickduboise says: "when the mark is established people will be given a choice as to whether or not they want it. It is not time yet for the mark. You will know if you are still here when the mark is offered"

Well, yeah, that is true. The American id card, the UK one and the others all have in common the fact that sure you are given the choice, you don't have to drive, buy, sell, travel anywhere, work, seek medical treatment, live anywhere, visit a solicitor or library or learning institution, or in fact live. In other words you "have Hobson's choice" you either take the MOB or die a slow death from starvation or perhaps from accident or disease that you will not be able to seek medical treatment for. Oh, and of course (I guess not in America as I haven't read of any plans to "fine" people) but in UK they have a plan for the government to progressively steal money from somebody who doesn't want to be "registered" for the MOB/NIR until they are bankrupted. But there is always a choice.

People seem to be concerned about an implant, a subdermal computer chip perhaps, or a microchip implanted in a body organ (I have read about that possibility). My theory is that "function creep" will take care of that idea. Implants will be mandatory in about three generations time (and what choice is a new born baby going to have?) And of course there will be little or no resistance to this because people will have been brought up with enough propaganda to make them feel that it is OK, even desirable.

The big question in my mind is WHY? Why are governments doing this to their people?

It seems from trying to read everything there is to read on the subject that there will be absolutely no "benefits" to anybody who has an id card or is registered on a government database and the "official line", i.e. "combatting terrorism, reducing welfare fraud" is utterly ludicrous and HOW an id card could do any of those things has yet to be explained. So the only "reason" I have come up with is: "Money". It has got to be about money (that of course, and the "delight" it will provide government employees in ordering people around).

This site suggests that this might be a motive, read it and see what you think:

http://www.nickcohen.net/?p=98