• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  331
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/02/1949

Good post Smalcald. Paul and Jan Crouch are members of the Jack Hayford's church along the way. He must agree with them. He certainly doesn't correct their error.

Pastors should do their jobs and warn their flocks about TBN.

I commend the ones that have the courage to do so.

Perfect doctrine is not a reason to tolerate a sinful life.

Galatians 5:9 A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.

If only a little leaven (sin ,false doctrine etc.) is bad a large amount must be a real stinker. :24:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

Good post Smalcald. Paul and Jan Crouch are members of the Jack Hayford's church along the way. He must agree with them. He certainly doesn't correct their error.

Pastors should do their jobs and warn their flocks about TBN.

I commend the ones that have the courage to do so.

Perfect doctrine is not a reason to tolerate a sinful life.

Galatians 5:9 A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.

If only a little leaven (sin ,false doctrine etc.) is bad a large amount must be a real stinker. :24:

And this is exactly why you've seen AK, Mike and myself caution against taking this too far. You've mad huge assumptions here and have no way of possibly knowing whether or not Jack Hayford has confronted them on anything. Now, based on your assumptions, you've basically labeled him guilty by association.

Like I've said numerous times now, exposing false doctrine is one thing (having verifiable quotes and evidence of it), but then making assumptions and tarnishing someone's character without facts is irresponsible at best and slanderous at worst. If Mr. Hayford teaches something in error, point that out. But don't entertain vain imaginations about what he may or may not have done.

Jack Hayford openly praises TBN and Paul and Jan Crouch.

That is a fact. I have personally heard him do so numerous times.

http://www.rapidnet.com/~jbeard/bdm/expose...ord/general.htm

Paul Crouch, the founder of the blasphemous Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN), is a member in good standing at the Hayford-pastored Church on the Way. Crouch publishes the monthly newsletter Praise the Lord . I think it's fair to assume that Hayford is in agreement with Crouch's theology, or else as his pastor, Hayford would correct Crouch and discipline him if necessary. The following are quotes from the 3/93 Praise the Lord newsletter: (All emphases in the original.)

(a) "I love a good fight! ... who the REAL enemy is! ... the heretic hunters [e.g., Martin Bobgan] ... searching endlessly for some new flaw in doctrine, picking, picking, picking some new splinter of error from the eyes ..."

Why is Paul Crouch a member "in good standing" if Jack Hayford has an issue with the methods used by TBN to con money from his sincere but deceived viewers?

This is the cancer that is rotting the church from within.

The sound of silence from the church is deafening.

Paul Crouch is the one who publically curses those who contend for sound doctrine. Where is his pastor's rebuke?

The apostle Paul publically rebuked Peter.

Where is the love in allowing a person to remain in error? Has Paul Crouch repented of the sin of cursing those who want to remain true to the scriptures?

Paul Crouch is the one who wants "to shoot heresy hunters if God won't".

I stand by my post and my contention.

Jack Hayford openly praises TBN and Paul and Jan Crouch.

That is a fact. I have personally heard him do so numerous times.

http://www.rapidnet.com/~jbeard/bdm/expose...ord/general.htm

Paul Crouch, the founder of the blasphemous Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN), is a member in good standing at the Hayford-pastored Church on the Way. Crouch publishes the monthly newsletter Praise the Lord . I think it's fair to assume that Hayford is in agreement with Crouch's theology, or else as his pastor, Hayford would correct Crouch and discipline him if necessary. The following are quotes from the 3/93 Praise the Lord newsletter: (All emphases in the original.)

(a) "I love a good fight! ... who the REAL enemy is! ... the heretic hunters [e.g., Martin Bobgan] ... searching endlessly for some new flaw in doctrine, picking, picking, picking some new splinter of error from the eyes ..."

Why is Paul Crouch a member "in good standing" if Jack Hayford has an issue with the methods used by TBN to con money from his sincere but deceived viewers?

This is the cancer that is rotting the church from within.

The sound of silence from the church is deafening.

Paul Crouch is the one who publically curses those who contend for sound doctrine. Where is his pastor's rebuke?

The apostle Paul publically rebuked Peter.

Where is the love in allowing a person to remain in error? Has Paul Crouch repented of the sin of cursing those who want to remain true to the scriptures?

Paul Crouch is the one who wants "to shoot heresy hunters if God won't".

I stand by my post and my contention.

I'm not surprised you "standy by your post" :24: For someone who loves to "expose" the sin of others and issue "warnings", you sure haven't proven to be too receptive to being on the receiving end.

For one, your source is highly troubling. These links you keep providing have obviously been compiled by someone who is most definately on a mission to destroy these people he is "exposing"...of course, he does so under the guise of "warning against false teachers" (like you also do).

He also goes on (in that particular link) to state that Jack Hayford spoke at a Billy Graham event. So, do you also contend that Billy Graham is a false teacher? Afterall, he apparently approves of Jack Hayford enough to allow him to speak. And, afterall, he must not have corrected him right?

The entire site you keep linking to is nothing more than assumption after assumption. Even what you placed in bold says "I think it's fair to assume".....why? Why is it fair to assume anything? THIS IS THE PROBLEM.

It's one thing to warn others about false doctrine and teachers for the purpose of building and strengthening the body...but it's quite another to devote so much time, energy and effort into "exposing" believers who's primary downfall is apparently befriending or pastoring those you deem as guilty? C'mon, give me a break. Warning against false doctrine is one thing, creating entire "ministries" devoted to slandering brothers and sisters in Christ is just sickening.

I sincerely hope that this topic gets closed before it deteriorates into bashing on Billy Graham and others too. That's where it's headed if we apply the same logic that's got it this far.

If these events and quotes were not public knowledge I would have a real issue with posting them. I personally heard Paul Crouch curse those who contend for sound doctrine and you can too.

There are video tapes that can be purchased that have Paul cursing his audience. No man is above correction or above inspection. If you would like I will email you a link where you can purchase a tape with footage from TBN and you can hear it for yourself along with the parade of men who are in error. Men who preach that we are "little god's" and that we should all be rich if our faith wasn't so weak.

The apostle Peter wasn't above rebuke why is any man?

The whole crux of this thread is that TBN and it's ministry can get away with anything because no one will stand up to Paul Crouch for fear of losing the millions of viewers that they can reach world wide.

I believe this is important.

The way of truth is being spoken evil of just as the bible predicted.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 Peter 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

2 Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Like a broken record alright.....

Tess,

I am only posting what I think is necessary to bring to light these issues. The links provided must be read and evaluated in the light of the scriptures. I do not always agree with everything posted. The bible is the only thing I trust 100%. I commend you for wishing to defend those who may be wrongly accused

I sincerely mean that.

In Christ,

Robert

• Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

. . . For someone who loves to "expose" the sin of others and issue "warnings", you sure haven't proven to be too receptive to being on the receiving end. . . .

Obviously you are confused about Robert

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

If anyone, includind TBN is only suggesting anything that is unbiblical, they should be exposed.

The church is in the grip of the apostacy spoken about and the false teachers who are responsible for fanning the flames.

here is an extract of an email I received and the whole article can be seen at the bottom.

Presbyterians allow experimenting with alternatives to 'Father, Son and Holy Spirit'

ASSOCIATED PRESS - By RICHARD N. OSTLING - June 19, 2006 - BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP)

Obviously you are confused about Robert