• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

First of all, I just came in to share what i had the dream and just want to encourage everyone who believe in Jesus Christ and who love Him wholeheartly. I didnt came here to post the dream to cause people to agrue over a little thing about this.

I just came to post the dream to warn others and encourage people to be ready and help us to move and spread His Words as we are responsible to go and preach His words that s what the bible says Mark 16:15 said And then he told them, "Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone, everywhere. and that s mean we have do it for Jesus. We are supposed to go and preach His words from the bible. like tell them about His love and His mercy for everyone, that s why I saw in my dream, many many people didnt have a chance to have Jesus Christ because they didnt hear the gospel. we are responsible. God has called us to go but few went do and preach His words.

I do believe that God is using people to spread His words by dream or vision or by reading the bible or through Pastors. God can do anything in his power even though it is impossible. Many dont believe that God will use people by having vision or dream in this modern. I rather to obey what the bible say. Jesus said GO INTO ALL THE WORLD AND PREACH HIS WORDS TO EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE. we are responsible to bring people to Jesus Christ, we cannot ignore it anymore because it is getting closer and getting worse. Do we have time to agrue over little things? LOOK at those people who dont have Jesus Christ, they die everyday without Jesus. There is no second chance for them to be saved after they died. We needed to stop agrue over little things. It is time to move on and spread His words before Jesus Christ is coming back. That's what Jesus wants us to do is to bring people to Jesus and to be saved. not what Jesus wants us to agrue over little things.

We are one body, one unity in Jesus Christ. It hurts Him alot if there is agrue or not getting along that s what Satan is looking for. we need not let Satan do that. NOT LET Satan destroy us. because he wants to do that to destroy us by agrue over things and twist everything. STOP IT. So let us Look up at Jesus and Ask HIM to forgive us for doing this. and Allow God use everyone who loves Jesus Christ deeply more than world itself and go and speak to people. Do not be afraid to tell people about Jesus Christ.

I am telling you it is getting worse and getting closer. Is it worthy to see people dying without Jesus christ? Is it worthy to see people not hear about Jesus Christ? Is it worthy to see them going to Hell? Is it worthy to see them getting blind and being tricked by Antichrist in the future? to me NO WAY it is not even worthy to see them die without Jesus christ or getting mark of the beast or not hear about Jesus Christ.

It is our responsible to bring them to Jesus christ. That s why God gave us the job to do for Him. He knew He can use us to spread His words. also We are able to do for Him because God is always with us. We dont needed to be afraid of what's going happen to us as long we have Jesus Christ.

It's Time to move on and spread His words. It is not time for agrue over things etc.

Thanks

Deaf Canada (Cori)

Cori,

Honestly I'm waffling between post and a-millenial interpretation myself. I definately am not a dispensationalist and I do believe the tribuation occured between 63 and 70 ad.

when I read things like this, I just believe that you were reading scripture via your interpretation and it was retold to you in your dream by your subconcious. No offense intended hun.

I wish though that people who are dispensationalists understood that the historical eschatology of the church has always been either post or amillenialism and it is definately not unscriptural. It may be different from your interpretation, but st worm is not a heretic or less of a believer because of his views on the end times. He may have seemed a bit...defensive... but you probably felt that way when he said what he did too.

Ya'll should put yourselves in each other's shoes and see how your messages would be interpreted.

Guest jckduboise
What'll it be, Lawyer, according to scripture?

hate to tell ya this billie, but lawyer never backs his words with anything..just says a line or two and leaves us all wondering if he is playing a little PROVERBial 'wisdom' on us..smiles