IGNORED

Are ouija boards truly pathways to evil spirits...

Guest feraline

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  478
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/06/1971

Thank you for the welcome. When ministering to believers, I use the reference Isa:57:3 (particularly, the entire chapter). For people just finding Jesus, I quote the verse Paul wrote: 1Cor:13:11: When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

My redemption from the occult and cultish things was blood bought, as was my eternal salvation. We are family. :t:

AMEN, me too, and THANK YOU JESUS!!! :laugh:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AntiAngel

I use tarot cards and I have never found them to be dangerous. Usually they are accurate except you have to realize they are general and can be interpreted lots of ways. I have had crazy stuff happen with Ouija boards that really, really frightened me before! I don't think it's demons since they don't exist but possibly your own self willing things to happen. Lots exists that we can't see.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

satan is the greatest of all for deception and lies,

beware of the lies and such, open your eyes, open your self for the Lord Jesus.....

by using such things and people that are of mediums, you are opening yourself for the greatest of all deceivers, the one that kills steals and destroys.....

The Lord calls these abominations.........

i do not wish to be called an abomination before the Lord.

that is not a good thing....

what i want to hear from the Lords mouth is ...... well done my good and faithfull servant..... you have run a good race......

you will not hear that if you practice what God has said not to.....

mike

Guest Gladiator4God

using any of the above mentioned items i dont think would glorify God in any way and i dont think he would approve of them in any way either, by the way demons do exist just ask my wife and ex high preistess :b:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

I use tarot cards and I have never found them to be dangerous. Usually they are accurate except you have to realize they are general and can be interpreted lots of ways. I have had crazy stuff happen with Ouija boards that really, really frightened me before! I don't think it's demons since they don't exist but possibly your own self willing things to happen. Lots exists that we can't see.

Exactly. Lots of things exist that we cannot see, like demons for example. :b:

You cannot explain the unknown source behind the Ouija board or behind the Tarot, so you label it "self will" or "human energy." But those of us who have seen this extranatural force at work, and who have seen manifestations of demons know for certain what the source is.

Remember that movie in the early 90's called "The Usual Suspects"? There is a quote from that movie that conveys a truth: "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

You believe that demons don't exist because they want you to believe they don't exist.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.49
  • Days Won:  3

Excellent post God-man, and true. :b:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

if God-mans post don't "splain" alot....then I don't know what does.

Agreed here ;)

Love and Blessings,

Angel H.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  478
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  08/06/1971

Hey Anti, I used to read , too. Think about it for a second, those "generalities" do leave room for alot for interpretation, and because they do, they have the potential to lead many astray, they're flawed in their design. The most experienced "reader " is as suceptable to this as the novice. That makes them dangerous. satan's job is to twist the truth, and tarot makes it easy for him. In contrast, a Word from God is always clear, so clear that you usually don't have any questions, but if you do, you can simply ask Him, and He will tell you. He won't devine the future for you, but that's not ours to know any way. Let today's troubles be sufficient for today! And yes, I've had STRANGE things happen while using the cards.Amen to what God - man said!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  125
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/30/1958

I believe anytime you call on advice from a spirit other than God the Father the Son and the Holy spirit, you are asking for serious trouble; be it through Ouija boards,tarot cards or just plain thin air. :wub:

• Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

I have personal experience with the boards and with cards as well. Sure they are correct a lot of the time, but that is to decieve you. Once you come to trust in something besides God then satan has you hooked and can reel you in. Personally speaking deamons do really exist, and as you do things along the lines of fortune telling (which God prohibits) you open windows for demons to mess with your life. Even a Christian can be bothered by a demon. Those who do not know Jesus can become possessed by messing with these things. Please take my advice and heed the warnings. By the way whoever that pastor was who called it just hype must not believe in a spiritual realm beyond what we can see. It's there believe me. Some people don't even believe in the faith the profess! :x: