IGNORED

"Woe Unto You"

Openly Curious

Guest jckduboise

And thank you OC I hear the Lord through you loud and clear. I will take heed to what has been said to me through you for it is only the Lord that I wish to serve and I wish to serve Him with the Truth and Light of His word.

Let me also add that if the Lord conveys something to me, He conveys it to me to share the world because there are those who are still willing to hear. I cannot stop because I would not be in obedience to the Lord. Thank you for reminding me of this too, OC

God Bless

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  104
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

good thread and insight oc

it sure made me take inventory of my own life as i read through the things you had to say

the part at the end of your study about being in the valley of decision at this time really does hold true

swordfish

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

hey swordfish, nice to see ya again bump

• Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

hey swordfish, nice to see ya again bump

Hey sis :emot-partyblower: what is with the bump? I've seen you post that and sometimes only the word bump and would love for you to enlighten me on it's significance? :emot-partyblower:

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

He said "prepare yourself" there was no mistaking His meaning.

Jackie, in all fairness, we are told in the Bible to be prepared, so that's nothing new. Not being nasty, but saying that He said "prepare yourself" is not exactly prophecy, IMO, but would better be said, if this is what He has said to you, a word from Him or something of that nature.

The Lord emphasizes for us to "be ready" to continue to have faith and trust even in our suffering. We know not the day or the hour so, be ready with robes white as snow. Keep your faith, believe His promise, remain obedient and in His word. So to be prepared in other words, keep doing what you are doing and continue to walk in the Spirit.

Is there that much of a difference in being prepared and being ready? I realize to the non believer, those two words may cause question but to the believer, at least to me, they are one in the same.

I live in California and never get used to the earthquakes. After 1989, with babies, I started a huge bin with supplies in case we had to flee our home. Many did have to flee and with nothing but the clothing on their backs. But since I've had a new perspective, a deeper faith, stronger trust, I haven't touched it. :emot-partyblower: seems that since I opened my eyes and ears, I believe, the Lord will provide and not to covet or store things up. Since the world became less significant as my faith and trust became more significant as in HUGELY significant, I don't even think about it. That burden of fear is gone and I am so grateful to our awesome Creator, our Father, Son and Holy Spirit. AMEN!! :emot-partyblower:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  12/15/1959

"Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body" (Ecclesiastes 12:12)

How does one show himself approved to rightly divine Scripture? How can so many "approved" individuals have many different divinations?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

"Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body" (Ecclesiastes 12:12)

How does one show himself approved to rightly divine Scripture? How can so many "approved" individuals have many different divinations?

PBfoot, I read this a couple of times and am still trying to figure it out. Are you meaning to ask, "How does one show himself approved to rightly divide scripture? Was that simply a mistake, or did you have some hidden meaning with your questions? If it was a hidden meaning, would you mind explaining it? :whistling:

I may be worng, but it sounds to me like he means how does one show himself to be one of the ones that are approved to divine, or know what to write as the Bible as the Holy Spirit directs him.

• 2 years later...

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

This thread covers the locusts in Revelation so thought I would bring up in reference to the thread that "Fraught" started called "The Locusts"

OC