• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

In the case I was involved with, the man dealing with the demonic powers did actually ask the name, in order to determine the leader. He knew that "Rejection" was an underling, and wanted to rout out all of the offending parties. Once "Destroyer" named himself, he knew he had them all, rounded them up and off they went into the night.

That was the only purpose that was explained to me. It "worked" (we all know what works is the power of the Holy Spirit!) well, but I trusted the anointed man who was handling it all.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the case I was involved with, the man dealing with the demonic powers did actually ask the name, in order to determine the leader. He knew that "Rejection" was an underling, and wanted to rout out all of the offending parties. Once "Destroyer" named himself, he knew he had them all, rounded them up and off they went into the night.

That was the only purpose that was explained to me. It "worked" (we all know what works is the power of the Holy Spirit!) well, but I trusted the anointed man who was handling it all.

Axe, this is my problem with the names that these people utter in response to the demons name. I guess it is possible for the demon to render its English translated name, but I have never seen the most severe (obviously legitimate) cases do this. They all give their name in a weird, non-understandable language. The names are so weird. The thing is, they are all names, they are not "action nouns." They are names, not items. When many of these so-called cases are being "exercized" they are coherent and in control. The obviously legitimate cases go into a state that shows all the signs of a seizure, they are not in the least bit in control. I have dealt with a true case that was 100 lbs, and he threw me like a rag doll. I weigh 275 lbs. I have also dealt with these so called cases, and the super human strength was just not there.

My experience is true and documented. The name Destroyer is actually biblical. I don't know what names you think they would utter. I'm not making it up. Out of the countless demonic entities there must be and with all the hocus-pocus they like to perform to distract us and cause us to fear, this has posed the least problem for my incredulity factor!

Axe, this is my problem with the names that these people utter in response to the demons name. I guess it is possible for the demon to render its English translated name, but I have never seen the most severe (obviously legitimate) cases do this. They all give their name in a weird, non-understandable language. The names are so weird. The thing is, they are all names, they are not "action nouns." They are names, not items. When many of these so-called cases are being "exercized" they are coherent and in control. The obviously legitimate cases go into a state that shows all the signs of a seizure, they are not in the least bit in control. I have dealt with a true case that was 100 lbs, and he threw me like a rag doll. I weigh 275 lbs. I have also dealt with these so called cases, and the super human strength was just not there.

My experience is true and documented. The name Destroyer is actually biblical. I don't know what names you think they would utter. I'm not making it up. Out of the countless demonic entities there must be and with all the hocus-pocus they like to perform to distract us and cause us to fear, this has posed the least problem for my incredulity factor!

I know you are not making up anything. I think you are one of the most sincere people on here. I am just saying that Demons have proper names, just as their leader Lucifer has a proper name. It is just my personal belief that these English words are not the Demon's name. When God created and named these angels, now demons, I do not think He gave them English names.

Sure! I believe their names are of a spiritual tongue, but when they are involved and interacting with us, responding to the Holy Spirit's authority, they will use our own tongue. I am sure the meanings of the words used for the names are valid. Though, to me, all this matters not.

PS: h.r.: Thank you for the compliment! God is awesome.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

I know you are not making up anything. I think you are one of the most sincere people on here. I am just saying that Demons have proper names, just as their leader Lucifer has a proper name. It is just my personal belief that these English words are not the Demon's name. When God created and named these angels, now demons, I do not think He gave them English names.

Sure! I believe their names are of a spiritual tongue, but when they are involved and interacting with us, responding to the Holy Spirit's authority, they will use our own tongue. I am sure the meanings of the words used for the names are valid. Though, to me, all this matters not.

PS: h.r.: Thank you for the compliment! God is awesome.

I got a funny one for you... in the middle of a deliverance ministry this guy says, "hey, I got a good idea, why don't we finish this tomorrow?" Guess who this was??? PROCRASTINATION.. tried to stop the deliverance.. this is from my teacher..

I have had my share of funny things happen too.. It really is an awesome ministry. Especially when you are dealing with people who are sick and need deliverance from spirits of infirmity and generational curses. It is still for today.

Be Blessed in HIM, Karen

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

The only names thay ever gave me in english were really either titles of function like fear and insanity or vague references like exile or some such things.

I didn't realize that their real names were in another language though. I though they were just really different and hard to pronounce. I think that if their names have meaning then it might have something to do with a characteristic about them thats no longer present or something.

But I'm no expert. I couldn't even handle a telemarketer much less a demon. I've gotten to the point that the only time I ever talk to them is when I'm completly out of my gourd. And boy is it frustrating trying to deal with some one serious with serious issues when you're out of it like I am. If anyone could ask God to fix this for me I be doing a lot better in thing, so could someone put a good word in for me?

If I don't get back my ability to function properly here I may get permanently depresses and become a full blown alcoholic. I really need these brains repaired or something. Personally I think I should get my abilities back with interest seeing as how this sort of thing comes up as often as it does. Believe me, In my life I NEED the ability to function soberly. Sober as in without trauma induced delerium.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I had alot of ministers addressing demons by their names. I want 2 know if this names were given to them by men thru there manifestations, or there original name?

I know that there are instances when Demons reveal their names particularly during exorcisim but it is in my opinion difficult for you just to know the name of that demon unless it has been revealed to you by the Holy Spirit through prayer and fasting :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

I had alot of ministers addressing demons by their names. I want 2 know if this names were given to them by men thru there manifestations, or there original name?

I know that there are instances when Demons reveal their names particularly during exorcisim but it is in my opinion difficult for you just to know the name of that demon unless it has been revealed to you by the Holy Spirit through prayer and fasting :emot-highfive:

I think we must accept a couple of facts. Jesus commanded all us to cast out demons. Having said that, it is so much easier to do this if you operate in the discernment of spirits.

The gift of discernment is most needed but the Lord Jesus asked for the name of "Legion" before He cast them out. Nothing wrong with getting information as long as getting info is not for the sake of getting info, i.e. seeking to satisfy our lust for information.

LT

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

The only demon I know of is Legion.

I guess Lucifer is also technally a demon

No he is a fallen angel.. :emot-questioned:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

:) What's the difference between a demon and a fallen angel? To me they're all the same. I don't like how some non-belivers try to distinguish them though, that's why. It's as if to say that being a fallen or even dark angel isn't so bad, it's cool or even admirable since they're well dark and "stood up to God" and demons to them aren't even bad. But I thought they were all bad, and demons at that. Demons=fallen angels, right?