• Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

To those who want scripture;

does Mark 16:14-18 ring a bell???

Mark 16:14 Later Jesus appeared to the Eleven as they were eating; he rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn refusal to believe those who had seen him after he had risen.

15 He said to them,

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

If I misunderstood what you where saying then I apoligize, But I know that deliverence only comes from Jesus Christ, and standing strong in him, and the foundation he's given us is important, don't let pride and passion drive your ministry, but Let the Lord Jesus and all he stands on drive your ministry. if I am making judgements I again apoligize, I do not know about your ministry, I just know what I have seen and experienced. As far as deliverence, the Lord has used me to lead others to deliverence, it was not my doing, but the Lord working through me, I have seen many delivered, and have lead many to deliverence by the power of the spirit from addictions, demonic bondages, afflictions, and various other things that creates bondages and blind. But the deliverence is only from Jesus Christ, and the word of God. I do not find a need to give spirits names, because when I was delivered I did not need a name for the spirits, and others I have seen or lead to deliverence did not need to name their spirits, it was by the grace of the Lord alone.

I appreciate your prayer Bro~My point that you are missing is the ministry I do as we go through the cleansing and addressing strongholds there is a need for the specific demons to be cast out. Most of those I minister to come from "been there done that church" and can't seem to get any victory. THOSE are the ones I am sent to. These are the ones the Church or programs can't seem to help...

Where do you get I think I am the one casting them out!! I am not stupid..

I am not being prideful about what I do, just a little exasperated at the opinionated responces that are injected here without knowledge of all areas of deliverance.

I got so tired of watching people who truly wanted to change fall through the cracks and fall away because no one knew how to help them get deliverance...

Praise the Lord you are involved in the ministy.. Believe me I started where you are at now..

You keep up your end in your callin Bro and I will do mine..

Blessings, Karen

Karen I don't discount working with people in their need and battling the demonic spirits which may infect them.

But deliverance is not and cannot be through our human actions. Deliverance can come only through the Gospel and the work of the Holy Spirit creating faith in that Gospel. Our job is to spread that Gospel and to live it. You can sweep the person clean of all demons, if they don't have faith in Christ they are going to meet even stronger demons in the end.

It is likely that many will never be delivered of their physical infirmities; one of out greatest evangelists, Paul was never delivered. God told him no that is your thorn to carry.

I just worry that some of this is seen as a transaction, if we believe God will give us xyz, if we don't believe we will be punished with xyz, but that is not how faith works.

But, I don't know enough about your ministry to criticize it, if you are working with people trapped in addictions to bring them to a saving faith in Christ (which would also mean yes removing demons from them), then God bless you and I will pray for you.

Pro 26:2 As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.

Karen I don't discount working with people in their need and battling the demonic spirits which may infect them.

But deliverance is not and cannot be through our human actions. Deliverance can come only through the Gospel and the work of the Holy Spirit creating faith in that Gospel. Our job is to spread that Gospel and to live it. You can sweep the person clean of all demons, if they don't have faith in Christ they are going to meet even stronger demons in the end.

I don't know where you are getting the idea that I just go pull people out of the ditch and start casting out devils???

These are people who confess Jesus as Lord and WANT help!! What is so hard to get here?

It is likely that many will never be delivered of their physical infirmities; one of out greatest evangelists, Paul was never delivered. God told him no that is your thorn to carry.

???? Who said Paul was never delivered?? The Word only says the Lord answered him with "my Grace is sufficient". It could be possible the Lord told Paul to quit asking God to do it for him that Jesus paid for all healing and to take hold of the provision...?? Could it be.. I haven't seen too many modern day Pauls. :huh: How many do you know that have had OBE to heaven?

Anyhow, the disease area that I have been addressing is the 70% that is stress related. Please refer back to what I have written in previous posts.. This is an area that we do have responsibility by "taking every thought captive, do not worry. These are not suggestions that are directives to keep us safe from SICKNESS.

Dis-ease is a curse. Read about blessings and curses in Deut 28. They are still in effect.. they are in operation by CHOICES...

Pro 26:2 As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.

And yes I work with those coming out of drugs and other areas of strongholds. Most of them come from a church background. Most of the others are those who are in Church and are on RX for depression and other sickness that they want healed of. There are spiritual blocks to healing... The Bible is full of them..

Blessings, Karen

Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Mat 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

Mat 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread.

Mat 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

Mat 6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but *deliver us from *evil (strongs 4190): For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Jesus gave us a prayer guideline. The Deliverance is ours for the asking. By responding to the Holy Spirits process of sanctification. The EVIL is not referring specifically to satan but to evil spirits that we tend to compromise with. Jesus seems to inform us we need deliverance as Children of God. He brought deliverance to those inside the Synagogue and those outside who most knew to be demon possessed. The same is needed today.

Mar 7:14 And when he had called all the people [unto him], he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one [of you], and understand:

Mar 7:15 There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man.

Mar 7:16 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

Mar 7:17 And when he was entered into the house from the people, his disciples asked him concerning the parable.

Mar 7:18 And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, [it] cannot defile him;

Mar 7:19 Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?

Mar 7:20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that *defileth (strongs 2840) the man.

Mar 7:21 For from within (our spirit ), out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

Mar 7:22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

Mar 7:23 All these evil (strongs 4190 ) things come from within, and defile (make unclean) the man.

Jam 3:14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

Jam 3:15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but [is] earthly, sensual, *devilish (strongs 1141).

Jam 3:16 For where envying and strife [is], there [is] confusion and every evil work.

Strongs

2840 Defiled

1) to make common

a) to make (Levitically) unclean, render unhallowed, defile, profane

b) to declare or count unclean

4190 Evil (spirits)

1) full of labours, annoyances, hardships

a) pressed and harassed by labours

b) bringing toils, annoyances, perils; of a time full of peril to Christian faith and steadfastness; causing pain and trouble

2) bad, of a bad nature or condition

a) in a physical sense: diseased or blind

b) in an ethical sense: evil wicked, bad

4506 Deliver

1) to draw to one's self, to rescue, to deliver

2) the deliverer

169 unclean

1) not cleansed, unclean

a) in a ceremonial sense: that which must be abstained from according to the levitical law

b) in a moral sense: unclean in thought and life

1141 devilish

1) resembling or proceeding from an evil spirit, demon-like

You can also do a word search on Strongs 1142 and see how these all tie in together.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

Jesus gave us a prayer guideline. The Deliverance is ours for the asking. By responding to the Holy Spirits process of sanctification. The EVIL is not referring specifically to satan but to evil spirits that we tend to compromise with. Jesus seems to inform us we need deliverance as Children of God. He brought deliverance to those inside the Synagogue and those outside who most knew to be demon possessed. The same is needed today.

No this is simply wrong.

Our deliverance was totally and completely won 2000 years ago on the cross. If you are preaching any other Gospel then the one Paul spoke of in Galatians this is a problem. Our deliverance is that our sins have been forgiven and we are totally saved by something JESUS has already done, neither us nor some sort of process has anything to do with it. Paul if you read scripture asked the Lord to remove his physical ailment, he was told no. Our faith does not guarantee good health; this is a myth and a dangerous one. Because we are ALL going to get sick, we are all going to die.

I don't buy much of what you are saying the more I read of it, I see more about demons than I do about faith, or the Gospel or Christ, which is a major problem of this sort of obsession in my opinion.

Sorry but that is my opinion. Anyone who has true faith in Christ need not fear demons, the problem with the people you are speaking of is faith, regardless of what they may confess.

No this is simply wrong.

Our deliverance was totally and completely won 2000 years ago on the cross. If you are preaching any other Gospel then the one Paul spoke of in Galatians this is a problem. Our deliverance is that our sins have been forgiven and we are totally saved by something JESUS has already done, neither us nor some sort of process has anything to do with it. Paul if you read scripture asked the Lord to remove his physical ailment, he was told no. Our faith does not guarantee good health; this is a myth and a dangerous one. Because we are ALL going to get sick, we are all going to die.

I don't buy much of what you are saying the more I read of it, I see more about demons than I do about faith, or the Gospel or Christ, which is a major problem of this sort of obsession in my opinion.

We are on the subject of demons... ?!?!?

That is okay.. I am not here to convice you of anything.

You can ignore my posts and move on if you like. I wont be offended.. ;)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Karen hold steadfast in what the Holy Spirit has called you into doing. :blink:

I've seen this work done first hand with my own family member and rest assure even though some may not grasp it...it is the work of the Holy Spirit. After seeing the change in this person's life (who was a Christian even before the deliverance) I can assure others, it is God's calling for some to work in this area and help others who struggle in their spiritual battle. The person is now praising and thanking God daily for the help in removing what was hindering him from drawing closer to the Lord. I've watched the doors open up to blessings and spiritual knowledge being poured out upon this person's life...I've witnessed God answer a prayer that I've been asking for many years.

Some people have the image of heads spinning around, people clawing themselves, and the sorts stuck in their mind when someone mentions 'demon'. :thumbsup: An unclean spirit that is hindering one from repenting of a certain sin comes from the same source. :)

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Karen hold steadfast in what the Holy Spirit has called you into doing. :24:

I've seen this work done first hand with my own family member and rest assure even though some may not grasp it...it is the work of the Holy Spirit. After seeing the change in this person's life (who was a Christian even before the deliverance) I can assure others, it is God's calling for some to work in this area and help others who struggle in their spiritual battle. The person is now praising and thanking God daily for the help in removing what was hindering him from drawing closer to the Lord. I've watched the doors open up to blessings and spiritual knowledge being poured out upon this person's life...I've witnessed God answer a prayer that I've been asking for many years.

Some people have the image of heads spinning around, people clawing themselves, and the sorts stuck in their mind when someone mentions 'demon'. :24: An unclean spirit that is hindering one from repenting of a certain sin comes from the same source. :)

YES! :24:

I have the same testimony, regarding a family member (actually 3, but I am speaking of one in particular here!) who was born again, but yet became hindered by demonic interference and received a dramatic deliverance...now praising God, growing greatly in Him, and serving Him wholly ! Amen!

Karen hold steadfast in what the Holy Spirit has called you into doing. :)

Some people have the image of heads spinning around, people clawing themselves, and the sorts stuck in their mind when someone mentions 'demon'. :24: An unclean spirit that is hindering one from repenting of a certain sin comes from the same source. :24:

Thanks.. I was feeling a little wore down here.. :24:

I really would like everyone to grasp the spiritual realities.. then the Church can step UP to the higher calling we should all be walking in... That would be awesome wouldn't it??

Blessings, Karen :24:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

then the Church can step UP to the higher calling we should all be walking in... That would be awesome wouldn't it??

You bet it would, having the Holy Spirit flowing freely through the Church body doing what he has been sent to do in all areas. Ahhh that would be an awesome weapon against Satan...and I can only imagine the lost souls that would be drawn to the Holy Spirit's actions. :thumbsup:

Edited by 7thseal

• Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

I can't speak for what other ministers think the devils names are, but as for myself, they name themselves... not man, not God. I have heard devils speak and they say what their name is... however, the Holy Spirit will confirm that as true or not or he can tell me in advance before the devil speaks.

Why do you ask?

You don't have to be suspicious of any minister who claims to know their names... any Christian, if trained right to hear, can hear these things coming out from a person. Jesus knew their names. At times it is recorded... remember Legion? The ministry Jesus did continues today through his church for those willing to walk that close.

Yes Jesus did know their names, and those Spiritually sensitive to evil can know as well with proper listening. Learning to listen in the Spirit can be the hard part, but it is possible. Normally I do not know their names, but I am sensitive to their prescense.