Guest cjjc

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Is it possible that anti- christ may be existing right now , that he may be preparing to make his grand entrance as the world's stages get set. I would like to hear others opinion on this

The spirit of the antichrist is and has been in this world for some time now(as it is written). But the Anti-Christ ruler, he is surley on his way to power. He could well be the pope, the president, the prime minister, the most famous pastor, the nation of peoples in enmity towards God, a famous entertainer, a not to noticable politician who suddenly rises to power, an orginization of world powers seeking war against God, or any person with the spirit of the antichrist within them.

:)

Regardless, the bigger concern should be the rising of the beast and not excepting his mark. Because the antichrist is not quite the beast or as influential. Though many people think of the Beast and the Anti-Christ to be one; but if that is the case then I know exactly who the beast is...

What about the false prophet, the baptist minister that made fire come down out of the sky in the presence of the beast and consumed Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

I take it that you would be referring to America... But if there is a minister who did so please tell me whom?

Harry S. Truman ordered the bomb to be dropped out of the sky, bringing fire down on the earth in the sight of man. He was an ordained Baptist minister. All who stand behind the armaments of men are defiled by the beast and need to come out from among them and be separate. The Lord is about to strike the earth in the four streams and

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AV1611_USER

I believe that the pope will be the antichrist, seeing as the Catholics already believe he is God. Another thing I should point out is that the Catholic church has always wanted to move the Vatican to Jerusalem, but the Muslims would not allow it.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  42

I believe that the pope will be the antichrist, seeing as the Catholics already believe he is God. Another thing I should point out is that the Catholic church has always wanted to move the Vatican to Jerusalem, but the Muslims would not allow it.

And what army would it be that the Pope has at his disposal to cause everyone on earth to follow his lead? Open your eyes "the beast is the superpower" . Who is able to make war with her?

Guest AV1611_USER
And what army would it be that the Pope has at his disposal to cause everyone on earth to follow his lead? Open your eyes "the beast is the superpower" . Who is able to make war with her?

It's an army that doesn't yet exist.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Scenarios change with the date on a newspaper....I stopped looking for the boogie-man long ago. We should live like we are going to be here for a while.

But Javier Solana and King Huessein of Jordan are interesting characters nonetheless.

Javier Solana, maybe, but the king of Jordan? I assume you mean king Abdullah as Hussein died years ago. No, this guy hasn't got the charisma to be the a/c.

:24:

What about the false prophet, the baptist minister that made fire come down out of the sky in the presence of the beast and consumed Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Say what???? :24:

Um....no.....actually Catholics believe the Pope is God's representative on earth. Where did you read that the Catholic church wanted to move the Vatican to Jerusalem???? I've never heard that. :24:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

Is it possible that anti- christ may be existing right now , that he may be preparing to make his grand entrance as the world's stages get set. I would like to hear others opinion on this

The easiest way to view this is, "any one or anything that is against Christ Jesus/God and HIS beliefs!

blessings

cajunboy

The spirit of the antichrist is and has been in this world for some time now(as it is written). But the Anti-Christ ruler, he is surley on his way to power. He could well be the pope, the president, the prime minister, the most famous pastor, the nation of peoples in enmity towards God, a famous entertainer, a not to noticable politician who suddenly rises to power, an orginization of world powers seeking war against God, or any person with the spirit of the antichrist within them.

:th_praying:

Regardless, the bigger concern should be the rising of the beast and not excepting his mark. Because the antichrist is not quite the beast or as influential. Though many people think of the Beast and the Anti-Christ to be one; but if that is the case then I know exactly who the beast is...

I take it that you would be referring to America... But if there is a minister who did so please tell me whom?

Harry S. Truman ordered the bomb to be dropped out of the sky, bringing fire down on the earth in the sight of man. He was an ordained Baptist minister. All who stand behind the armaments of men are defiled by the beast and need to come out from among them and be separate. The Lord is about to strike the earth in the four streams and

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  43
  • Birthday:  10/01/1984

The Antichrist is The Roman Catholic Church. There is way too much evidence to argue this point. there is no future-one man Antichrist. That is a false teaching used by the Catholic Church to keep attention off of them.