• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

Today the world is very open. we shouldn't limit ourseves in our cocoons!! in the koran, the muslim is encourged to be open to Non-muslims!!

Forgive me brothers and sisters for placing this cursed text in amongst you but I need to refute this absurd claim of "openness" to non-mulims.

Sura 9:29,30

29. Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

30. The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah.s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Just one of the many examples in the "Satanic verses"

that sounds like I need to submit or else to me mohammad99 :whistling:.

Your religion is contrary to everything mine stands on.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

Christ was a man not God. He never says in the NT that he is Divine or God Incarnate.
Christ was both fully man and fully God

1 John 5:5-7

5 Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?

6 This is He who came through water and blood, Jesus Christ, not by water only, but by the water and blood. And the Spirit is He who bears witness, because the Spirit is the truth.

7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one.

John 1:14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us (and we beheld his glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father), full of grace and truth.

Luke 10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  489
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  02/12/1964

In the Koran, Mohammed is told to seek Gods Forgiveness. Why would he need to seek Gods forgiveness if he wasn't a sinner....??

In the very same Koran, Jesus is described as Righteous....

My question...If Mohammed is sinful and Jesus is righteous, why on earth would Jesus who is Righteous point to a sinner as the way of mans salvation..?

Regards,

Ben.

I think anyone who doesn't confess allah as god and mohammed as his prophet are considered infidels.

An infidel is ANY person who refuses to convert to Islam.

Regards,

Ben.

There will only ever remain one difference between Christianity and Islam.....

Islam calls for the destruction of EVERY infidel.

Christianity is a call for the salvation of EVERY man, INCLUDING the infidel.

Regards,

Ben.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Would you people just stop it!

He wants to adress one point at a time.

Mohammad, I gave you scripture that you said wasn't there about Jesus claiming to be God in the NT, what say you?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

[b]Hi Christian folk !!

I have come to your website to know about your views about my religion --- islam. I intend to have a serene discussion with you. I believe many christians feel a strong antipathy to my religion because they don't fully undrestand islam. There is an Arab proverb which says : " Man is the enemy of what he ignores". So, this is a good opportunity to that end. what do you think?

looking forward to your replies :wub:

Hello Mohammad, and welcome. Christians often know a great deal about Islam, more than about most religions, and believe that they understand Islam well enough. They have no particular antipathy to any religion, or to any members of any religion. They believe that Christ loves all, and died for the sins of the whole world, and that all, irrespective of religion or non-religion, need to recognise that if they are to be empowered to live as God wants, and to obtain eternal life.

If there is any teaching of Islam about which you believe Christians are mistaken, do let us know.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Thanks for sticking around, Mohammed! :wub:

mo iam not too educated on islam but you said that if some one invaded your country you would wage a holy war. if some one invaded my country i would consider it a territorial concern

not a holy war. and what about the ongoing invasions of isreal?they actually have a deed and title to isreal. yet muslim extremist have been attacking them for many years.they didnt initiate a holy war they simply retaliated. why wont terrorist show there faces in the attacks on many countries are they ashamed of the cause they are fighting for ? if I was to die for my God I would want everyone to see my face.we love you brother and its all Gods plan weather believed or rejected. one more question though.

how does the muslim bible begin?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Ok I honestly need you to answer this question, I just want your opinion to this.

Right now between Israel vrs hizbolah or how ever it's spelled,

Do you recognize hizbolah as a terrorist group? Is a life of an islamic guy, worth more then the one of mere and simple, Israeli "Infidel"?

Please answer honestly since if you say a lie regarding the status of this questions,, you would be blasphemin, and misnaming an Infidel, whcih I think considerating islam that would be a very big sin.

Blessings(in Jesus Christ Name :emot-handshake: )