IGNORED

Aliens

artsylady

Guest ReflectionsofHim

John Hagee was on TBN tonight and gave the exact same Scriptural accuracy as we've discussed here...almost word for word...absolutely incredible. "Sons of God" are fallen angels who had sex with women creating the Nephilim, that they are still with us and among us and that they are winged creatures. As far as the Sethite view is concerned I believe he nipped that fallacy in the bud...he made the perfect point. God wouldn't have destroyed the earth with a flood because of humans only...MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!!!! :wub: He would have dealt with humans just as He did with Adam and Eve when they sinned, but for a demon and a woman to procreate is an ABOMINATION in the Holy Father's eyes...I don't even like saying this because it offends my Father that it was and is such an abomination to Him!!!! I'll try and get the video link to his sermon on this...someone see if ya'll can find it too!!! Try John Hagee's website or TBN's perhaps...that's what I'm going to do later when I have time. :o

In the meantime if you aren't interested in what John Hagee has to say, please disregard and don't respond...for interested viewers only plzers. :P

Guest ReflectionsofHim
I interrupt this interesting thread to pose a question. I read a post by ROH that had a link to a site with a National Press Club video. Now I can

• Group:  Soapbox - Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/11/1932

Ref, yes, downloaded and watched all of it. Fascinating!

The folks who testified seem to be completely convinced of what they reported.

The gentlemen who, in the Q&A at the end, told of the

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

This Press Club Conference was held in May of 2001, over 3 years ago. What did all these reporters uncover in the ensuing three years to investigate the claims made by the witnesses, who were all so willing to testify and share their stories?

You can keep up with this investigation on the late night radio show Coast2CoastAM. Art Bell made this show very large and when he retired George Norey (sp) continues the show. It aires at midnight here in Oklahoma and lasts 4 hours. some of these folks are on the show now and then.

Sam

• Group:  Soapbox - Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/11/1932

Other one, I don

Guest stetsquish
It is enough to know that this stuff is not Godly. I think there is a danger in focusing too much on aliens and UFOs. I agree they are demonic, but I am not sold on all your scriptural backing on this. I hope new Christians are not being led astray in their walks with the Lord in focusing on this, instead of keeping their eyes on the prize, as scripture states.

I would tend to disagree with you

...however...theres always a however/but isn't there

The funny thing is, everyone seems to agree that this is the plan that will take place in the near future

I think what Ref is doing is a wonderful thing...and the comments and questions by artsy just make it all the more interesting.

Edited by stetsquish

Guest stetsquish
just after the Jews took back Israel and the sightings of aliens and ufo's has been ever-increasing since that time.

Clearly these 'aliens' are torturing and tormenting people.

Angels have appeared to man before in both human form, and "angelic" form. They have done both good and bad

Edited by stetsquish

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

That's a really weird post Stetsquish. I'm not sure what your point is.