• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Well I'll stay with Larryt. I am quite familiar with the writings of Tim Warner, and was through his material that changed my view from pre, to post some years ago.

You go, Larryt

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Well I'll stay with Larryt. I am quite familiar with the writings of Tim Warner, and was through his material that changed my view from pre, to post some years ago.

You go, Larryt

Hi eric,

Thanks for voicing your support but... I am not looking for any pats on the back. I don't know Tim Warner, all I know is what the bible says. I have had some input from various people but mostly i have checked these things out for my self. None of us will be able to stand before the Lord of Glory and say "such and such taught this or that." We are all personally responsible for what we believe as I think you understand from what I've read from your posts.

This will not be a majority vote when we get to see the Lord. I dare say most will be in the minority though we are all scarcely saved.

I do find it disheartening when people have to bolster each other up superficially and pat each other on the back. Personally I say let the scriptures speak for themselves.

As of this post I find that there is only hype and generalities about the pre-trib rapture and no scripture exegesis. It's "I believe what I believe and it doesn't matter what the scriptures say."

If it can be shown from the scriptures that there will be a pre-trib rapture I'll believe it. I don't see it and the more I study the less I see it and the more I am persuaded to make ready for the persecution to come. It is coming and then HE WILL COME IN THE CLOUDS. And all will be changed not just some as in another thread.

LT

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Oh for crying out loud! :ph34r: There is no definitive declaration about these things in scripture! I happen to go by Daniel's prophecy, and God's timeline for Israel. The New Testament references are not contradictory to it, and so I believe that. The whole concept is open to conjecture. The point is---are we ready to go when He calls?

Oh for crying out loud! :emot-fail: There is no definitive declaration about these things in scripture! I happen to go by Daniel's prophecy, and God's timeline for Israel. The New Testament references are not contradictory to it, and so I believe that. The whole concept is open to conjecture. The point is---are we ready to go when He calls?

If you're so sure of what you believe...teach me. Show me the scriptures that lead you to believe what you believe. It's as simple as that. There's a reason you believe what you believe and I would like to know what it is. If you're right...I would like to be right too.

That's not too much to ask, is it?

Oh for crying out loud! :emot-fail: There is no definitive declaration about these things in scripture! I happen to go by Daniel's prophecy, and God's timeline for Israel. The New Testament references are not contradictory to it, and so I believe that. The whole concept is open to conjecture. The point is---are we ready to go when He calls?

The scripture never mentions the word trinity but I am sure that I can show a multitude of verses that this can be seen from.

LT

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

Oh for crying out loud! :40: There is no definitive declaration about these things in scripture! I happen to go by Daniel's prophecy, and God's timeline for Israel. The New Testament references are not contradictory to it, and so I believe that. The whole concept is open to conjecture. The point is---are we ready to go when He calls?

:24::24::24::24::o I'm sorry for cracking up but "oh for crying out loud" made me burst out laughing. :24::24:

As I wipe my tears from crying can I say one thing? Why are we taking sides on this issue? "eric, I'm with larryt" How silly y'all are being as Christians for taking one side against another. For Heavean's sake.... Literally! :emot-fail:

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

I love you, Brother Chuck. :emot-fail:

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Love you Shlomo! :emot-hug:

The point is---are we ready to go when He calls?

I agree.

If you are preparing to be taken out before the Trib. and you find yourself face to face with the mark of the beast and the world wide persecution, there won't be much time to further prepare, will there.

If you are preparing for the worst and lo and behold you find yourself gone you will have found yourself prepared.

To love one another sometime requires rebuke and warning. If I didn't warn of approaching danger I would show by my actions the depth of my love.

LT

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

God says He'll take care of His people through the trib. Some interpret that as Church, some Israel, some both, but either way He will take care of us. If He's for us, who can be against us? There's no other prep than this. :emot-hug: