IGNORED

Texas wants my thumbprint for a driver's license

Biscuit

Dear Biscuit

The first Ya Hoo Buckaroo who gets his thumb print on your name as it!

Your SSN is next!

Protect yourself!

Protect your family!

Meet you on the boards.

Meet you in the air!

Love, Joe

PS: There are brothers in Texas who will actually bring "extreme pressure" to bear in the defense of your right to carry your Bible and to worship Jesus! Imagine that!

PPS: {on the sig-line of my card, I print in big bold letters "SEE MY I.D."}

Is LadyC one smart lady or what!

thanks fresno :21:

biscuit, yes, even walking down the street you are required to have i.d.

if for any reason you are stopped by a public servant, whether you are jaywalking, or if someone tried to mug you, or you were hit by a bus and taken to the ER, or whatever, they need to be able to know who you are. medical purposes is a huge factor, but so are the legal reasons... how would you feel if you knew that a serial rapist or pedophile who had failed to register with the state regarding his residency were to be stopped by cops or taken to the hospital or whatever, and let back onto the street because he said his name was joe blow? that's a very likely scenario for someone not carrying i.d., which is why it's required by law.

i guess you never watch the show COPS, do ya? the non-ID carrying victims usually get a stern verbal warning (actually they get reamed out pretty good), or a ticket with a small fine, so it's not a law that's strictly enforced, but it IS a law.

for the record, i don't base my information on the tv show. i lived in texas for 36 years. my mom worked at the hospital, i dated a fireman for a couple of years, and i had numerous friends on the police force. i mentioned cops because i've seen episodes where people got in trouble for that which took place in several states.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Though I don't think thumbprinting is THE MARK it is preconditioning the public to accept it by incrementally forcing us into boxes.

In this country we are supposed to have liberty/freedom to move about with out restrictions. It is getting increasingly necessary to have ID in order to travel. The more terrorism the more need to restrict liberty.

Remember the frog in cool water will not jump out is the heat is applied slowly.

LT

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Though I don't think thumbprinting is THE MARK it is preconditioning the public to accept it by incrementally forcing us into boxes.

In this country we are supposed to have liberty/freedom to move about with out restrictions. It is getting increasingly necessary to have ID in order to travel. The more terrorism the more need to restrict liberty.

Remember the frog in cool water will not jump out is the heat is applied slowly.

LT

hey Biscuit,

I would like to let you know that you are not only one to get thumbprinting, in 1 or 2 years ago i had to get my fingerprinting in biometric at my work, however they cant use anymore it has been problem with technologies so only we do is swipe the card go in for work and end of the day. it was so hassle to put my fingers and scanned it then key the numbers then go too many people in the line and wait wait. that s why it was so p roblem with people getting late for work and problem with technology

only i do is swipe the card n o more scanning my fingers that time i was praying praying for that to stop the scanning the fingers sure enough no more using the scanning the fingers just swipe the card

Thanks

DC

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  454
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  04/19/1985

I'm sorry if you think its the "mark." I have lived in Texas my whole life...They are doing this for security measures and your own being. If you want to live here and get all the benefits. This will be the only way...The other alternatives you have discussed will not "get you your pie and eat it too." Not trying to sound mean or anything...But Texas is a big place and alot of things we do by DL's here. It's just to protect you if anything such as a crime or anything bad were to happen.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

I'm sorry if you think its the "mark." I have lived in Texas my whole life...They are doing this for security measures and your own being. If you want to live here and get all the benefits. This will be the only way...The other alternatives you have discussed will not "get you your pie and eat it too." Not trying to sound mean or anything...But Texas is a big place and alot of things we do by DL's here. It's just to protect you if anything such as a crime or anything bad were to happen.

Are you talking about worldly benefits or heavenly benefits?

LT

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Could you please provide a link showing that it is law that you have photo ID in Texas?

After reading your posts I became concerned because what you are saying sounds like the Gestapo is in Texas.

So I did some research to see what was going on in Texas.

I have found nowhere anything that says anyone is required by law to have photo Id. I looked on government websites and the texas DMV website. If ID was required surely they would say so.

In fact I found where a Judge had overthrown a rule in Texas that voters were required to show photo ID, provided they had their voters registration card and proof of residence. So the claim that anyone must show their ID anytime it is asked for is clearly incorrect.

I also found on Texas's vital records site that]if you don't have photo Id, there are other documents you can use to obtain your birth certificate. If photo ID were required by law, surely this would not be the case.

Kathyann, I fall to see the difference of usint your voters registration card and a proof of residence and having the drivers liscense. Both are a form of identification, the picuture id with the embedded finger prints and picture is just a more accurate and easier to to carry ID. What would be considered proof of residence?

Why do you all seem to not want anyone to know who you are? I really don't understand.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,763
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  11/23/1990

Personally, I don't think that giving up your prints is that bad. It's just like when somebody takes a picture of you, thats not evil, and I don't think your prints are either. The mark, if it is indeed a physical thing, comes across to me as something actually injected into your skin...

Dear Biscuit

The first Yahoo Buckaroo who gets his thumb print on your name as it!

Protect your name!

Protect yourself!

Protect your family!

Get your finger print into the data base and protect your love ones!

Biscuit, when you step outside, do you cover your face?

I do not understand why you are so afraid of your friends and neighbors?

With your Big Brother Jesus beside you what's to fear?

The worst that can happen is you go home!

And that won't happen unless Jesus calls you up there!

Now that you are a Texan.....

I would think your biggest concern is.....

The Size of your thumb print!

It must be bigger than any other Texan's :-)

Love, Joe

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Personally, I don't think that giving up your prints is that bad. It's just like when somebody takes a picture of you, thats not evil, and I don't think your prints are either. The mark, if it is indeed a physical thing, comes across to me as something actually injected into your skin...

I think so. And most folks seem to think it will be something tattooed on the skin or a small chip put under the skin. But we don't know for sure. John would not have even known how to describe a photograph of the face during his time. Could this be "a mark"? I need to look up the Greek word that was translated as "mark", I guess. I wonder if it is the same meaning as the "mark" which Cain received. John was in the same position as someone from the 1800's might be in trying to describe a computer or a rocket to the moon. If each state goes to this standardized drivers license/national ID card, it would definitely be required to get a job, open a bank account, buy and sell, etc. You can buy & sell with cash, but you need to have a job and bank account to get the cash. And other countries are trying to go to a national ID, so it does seem to be a global effort. I'm just trying to be cautious. Very nice photos on your photoblog. I used to have a nice photo of a butterfly but lost it. Thanks for sharing these. :noidea: God bless you. :thumbsup:

James

Edited by Biscuit