cjrose

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,447
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

hey.. one thing and I'm done here lol the whoel headache thing wans't made up.. lol I have station disfunction.. a thing dealing with the station tube in my ear expand and uh.. "de-expanding' if that's a word and a it hurts.. and gives me a headache :emot-hug: lol no argument just stating that yeah, I was serious.. I had a really bad headache and it hurt for a few days that time... lol I know, no good in the argument against him.. but whatever :emot-hug: lol I'm not the arguing type, can't you tell? :emot-hug: lol

Crystal

and by the way.. I'm done with this discussion..I"m standing by what I believe in... and I know many of you are doing the same :emot-hug: but please try adn keep the attacks down.. that is meant for both "parties" lol..

There is only one thing I get from your post and that is you don't like Pat. That is your choice. The rest is confusing to me and doesn't make a whole lot of sense. But then again my eyes are going goofy trying to keep up.

Whatever you believe about pat you're still a sister and i still love ya :emot-hug:

Its not a question of liking or disliking Pat. Its a question of his legitimacy as a teacher of God's Word and I don't think he has any.

sw

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

From reading St Worm's posts, he appears to be the type who would try to talk Naaman out of his healing. He would be claiming that theologically, God wouldn't use water to heal and that he likely never had leprosy to begin with, that it was just a misdiagnosed skin ailment and that it cleared up on its own. Either that, or he would claim it was a magician's trick. He would then link Elisha to the false prophets of his day.

I agree with you Nebula. It is amazing how a thread starting out as a testimony of God's healing power has become one of trying to undo a miracle in order to uphold false doctrine. I believe God is the same yesterday, today and forever, and a religion that limits God like the one St. Worm holds to is one I want no part of.

Boy, you charismatics are a harsh group. Any disagreement and you accuse me of being an unbeliever and worshipping a different God. I especially dislike the way you butero attack like a pit bull and then play innocent. During the course of this thread I have been accused of being an unbeliever by at least two posters. You are more charitable towards out and out heretics like Benny Hinn than you are me. Sad.

sw

Us charismatics? Are you now setting yourself apart from us and on a pedastol of some kind because that is the message I have gotten from your post. Butero has spoken with intellect and wisdom and from his heart and has been honest. Playing innocent. How can anyone take you seriously now with these accusations? As far as Benny Hinn, he is truly after money. The 700 club asks for donations to keep their show on the air so we can all benefit. And Pat doesn't claim to be the healer but gives all the glory to God.

Please stop playing the innocent one. You accused me of being an unbeliever so you are the one setting people apart.

sw

I never accused, I simply asked if you were a Christian. Not the same thing. And in my heart I am innocent. Can you say the same?

Your post was not a simple question about my faith and I think you know it. You say your heart is innocent but you call the prophet Jeremiah a liar since he says the heart, including yours and mine, is deceitfully wicked. I think its better to confess that than to act innocent as you continue to do.

sw

I am gulibile remember? So how could my question about your faith be nothing more than a simple question. And you have taken the word innocent completely out of context and have suited it to fit a point that you are trying to make that holds no water.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Well, anyone who does point a finger at God's anointed is acursed. God will take care of it. In the meantime, everyone---it's faith that brings the healing.

I hate to derail the topic, but I think this is highly misused today. This is an OT passage and has not one whit to do with today's church.

Psalms 105:8 He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations. 9 Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac; 10 And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant: 11 Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lotof your inheritance: 12 When they were but a few men in number; yea, very few, and strangers in it. 13 When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people; 14 He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; 15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm. (KJV)

This was a promise to Israel, but has nothing to do with the church.

Well just think about it for a minute then! When God anoints someone, don't you think it is a dagger in His heart when you come against him? It is an affront to a holy God who knows just what He is doing.

Its not a question of liking or disliking Pat. Its a question of his legitimacy as a teacher of God's Word and I don't think he has any.

He is a legitimate teacher and a fine one at that.

My charismatic brothers and sisters:

My original response to this thread was not intended as an invitation to enter into a harsh debate that may be dishonoring to God. However when I am accused of worshipping another God or unbelief I tend, rightly or wrongly, to respond in kind. I have given my opinion of Robertson and I think there is little doubt of what I think of television healings. I also think those who believe him are duped. That does not mean I think you are an unbeliever or beyond the scope of God's grace. I think we can debate these things however without these false charges of unbelief or buffoonish accusations of "attacking God's annointed".

blessings,

sw

buffoonish accusations

Now that's just plain silly.

buffoonish accusations

Now that's just plain silly.

Not really. The not so lovable buffoon Benny Hinn makes the same charge against those who call him on his various frauds.

His standard response is "you are attacking God's annointed!"

sw

• Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

I think Pat is a Christian that sometimes makes stupid statements as do most of us at one time or another. However, he might have been right on about what he said about Chavez.

Dan

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

My charismatic brothers and sisters:

My original response to this thread was not intended as an invitation to enter into a harsh debate that may be dishonoring to God. However when I am accused of worshipping another God or unbelief I tend, rightly or wrongly, to respond in kind. I have given my opinion of Robertson and I think there is little doubt of what I think of television healings. I also think those who believe him are duped. That does not mean I think you are an unbeliever or beyond the scope of God's grace. I think we can debate these things however without these false charges of unbelief or buffoonish accusations of "attacking God's annointed".

blessings,

sw

"My charismatic brothers and sisters:" I can't tell if that is meant as sarcasm but if it is the entire above post has no meaning, makes no sense, and is contradictory. Since I can't tell of the sincerety of "my charasimatic brothers and sisters" if it is meant as a good thing then I do apologize but seriously. are you now trying to cover yourself?

• Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

hey.. one thing and I'm done here lol the whoel headache thing wans't made up.. lol I have station disfunction.. a thing dealing with the station tube in my ear expand and uh.. "de-expanding' if that's a word and a it hurts.. and gives me a headache :P lol no argument just stating that yeah, I was serious.. I had a really bad headache and it hurt for a few days that time... lol I know, no good in the argument against him.. but whatever :P lol I'm not the arguing type, can't you tell? :P lol

Crystal

and by the way.. I'm done with this discussion..I"m standing by what I believe in... and I know many of you are doing the same :taped: but please try adn keep the attacks down.. that is meant for both "parties" lol..

If the headache story was about you, then I would suggest that it was not you that was being spoken to during the program, but someone else. I thought you were saying that they were telling the person with the headache it would go away the next day. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

lol, not it's alright :whistling: I just like it when I say something and sounds like it was all fake.. that's all :):P lol