• Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

I can not say for certain that the Antichrist will be a Jewish man, but is

imperative for both Jewish People and Christians to know that the people of

Israel would not allow nor accept any man who is not the High Priest, let along

any gentile to enter the Most Holy Place at the Temple of Jerusalem; therefore,

there is a great likelihood that the Man of Sin or Antichrist will not only be a

Jewish man, but also the High Priest, a Jewish Prophet or a renown Jewish

Rabbi. This is not a stab at Jews as the real Christ was a Jewish man as well and so were

all of his apostles. All of the first Christians were Jews.

I just can't see orthodox Jews allowing a non-Jew to step into the Holy of Holys and claim

to be a religous authority.

Dan

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I am sure that when the Antichrist is in power, no one will be able to stop him from doing anything or going anywhere. That will be the abomination of it---he won't be acceptable.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

I also believe that the great heros of the time of anti-christ will be Jewish. All 144000 of them. Biblical history suggests that Jews represented the best and the worst of humanity. Good kings and bad kings. Jesus and Judus. Since the actual Christ was Jewish, it only makes since that his counterfit will be Jewish as well.

Dan

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

The sad truth is, brethren, the Antichrist has already come and sat in the Temple of God, that is the Christian Church, for centuries, blaspheming God, persecuting the saints and claiming to be God, but nobody seems to notice it! Even prophesed Christians like us, having the Bible in our hands, just dont' seem to get it, even after more than one thousand years of extremely cruel persecution! The prophesies in Daniel clearly point out towards Rome as the great persecuting power for the people of God. This is represented by the feet mixed with clay of the statue from Daniel 2: 40-43, the fourth and most terrible beast in Daniel 7:7, and the little horn in Daniel 8:9-12. Revelation 17:9 also identifies the city of seven mountains - Rome, to the beast in chapter 13. The power of Rome did not die out after the fall of the Western Roman empire in AD 476, as the power of the Roman emperor has been replaced by the authority of the pope of Rome! It is very important to notice that the Word of God does not warn us against communism, or Islamic fundamentalism as some people might expect, but against the danger represented by the unreformed institutions of Christianity itself! The Roman Catholic Church possesses nowadays the same ecclesiastical and doctrinal structure as in the darkest ages, and is ready to resume its blasphemeous activity against the truth of God and the church of God, if only given the occasion.

In my opinion, it becomes very important nowadays to correctly understand the prophetic message contained in the books of Daniel and Revelation. Many people are very concerned about the events in the Middle East, and the threat of Islamic fundamentalism, but we as Christians should pay attention to the Word of God as the only sure way to keep our path strait in troubled times like these. And we have to understand that the Bible contains clear answers and accurately unveils the most treacherous plans of Satan, opening before us the path of salvation, if only we would heed its warnings. The Bible prophesies are literally being fulfilled before our very eyes, and the time of probation nears its end. It is time to wake up, such that the great and dreadful hour of the judgement of our Lord will not catch us unprepared!

Blessings,

Christian

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Have you read some of Pope John Paul II's works? That man was no anti-christ, I can tell you. What a sweet man. And I'm not even a Catholic!

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

I have heard much talk about Javier Solana possibly being the Antichrist.... Any comments?

I have no idea who Javier Solana is but the anti christ may very well be european and I believe walks the earth today. But truly, I won't be here when it's his time to reign. Praise God!!

Who's he when he's home? :wub:

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: You are too funny girl!!!! :o:24:

Speculating about the anit-Christ's identity is a pure, fruitless, waste of time.

I have to agree with you. But when I first became born again, the anti christ was a fascinating subject. I wanted to be ready. That was looooong ago. Now it is fruitless when you can be reading the word instead of using your time to speculate on the anti christs identity.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Speculating about the anit-Christ's identity is a pure, fruitless, waste of time.

I have to agree with you. But when I first became born again, the anti christ was a fascinating subject. I wanted to be ready. That was looooong ago. Now it is fruitless when you can be reading the word instead of using your time to speculate on the anti christs identity.

Amen, sister! :24:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well, when you get about 60 and you've read the Bible about 20 times and the new testament many more than that...... sometimes these questions eat at you a bit, and you just can't help but wonder....

Sam