IGNORED

a time of rest calms the spirit

Guest Thomas I Believe

Guest Thomas I Believe

All my dear friends at worthy. I wanted to tell you how all of you have impacted my life. Forever i will cherish the tender love of Jesus that resides in all of you that i truly grew to know and call you my friends. I will be leaving worthy for a bit. May be here some and if it be Gods will i will be back, if not rejoice and know where i am. At rest for eternity. Time grows so short and i finding the need to spend time with family. I love all of you. You truly touched my heart and the inner being of my spirit which bursts forth with joy because of One. He truly changed my life forever and He showed me the simple things that began at the very beginning. Oh yes the Water of Life. The purification. know what im saying? Oh how im going to miss all of you, but in time i will see you again and we will all sing Joyfull songs unto Him for eternity. My family knows my wishes and they will inform all of you on that day very soon, when i go home. I'm not afraid, I believe Oh yes i do Believe !! I have one more thing i will leave with all of you. Hopefully i can post it tomorrow. I love each and everyone of you. My family has a post that will be posted after my passing if that be Gods will. Whats amazing is im not afraid at all. I am under His wings. He is my refuge !!!! I love all of you so much !! May God truly enrich your lives as you follow the guidance that He has showed you and is yet to do. Ok im crying now so i have to go. I love you and tomorrow i will post what God has told me to post....In His peace, Michael

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

Tommy who is michael :wub:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Michael, what's going on? :24: Are you ill? :24: I didn't know. Does it have to do with those reactions you were having? :24: Maybe you might be able to tell us more tommorrow. :24::24::wub:;) I'm asking all these questions. I'm sorry....

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

;):wub:

If you should go on to be with the Lord, say "howdy" to the following folks for me:

Shadow2B

Gladiator

Keith

Oh what a thought-gazing upon the face of our Savior! :24:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

My Dear Thomas...

I am completely in the dark about your being so ill. I feel so badly that you have to leave us. You need to be with family at this time, I know...it is a great and wondrous time in your life right now. When we know Jesus Christ, He sees us through, walks with us through each step of the last leg of our journey.

It is a bittersweet time! Savour that...and we will meet on that beautiful shore! I will know you, friend!

Love in Jesus,

Nancy

"...Until the day breaks and the shadows flee..."

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

Mike the penny has just dropped, what is wrong are you ill?? Or just leaving worthy??

Tommy who is michael :emot-handshake:

Michael's Tommy's real name. ;)

Mike the penny has just dropped, what is wrong are you ill?? Or just leaving worthy??

He's ill, Anne. :emot-handshake:

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

You have impacted me personally and for that I am grateful. I am so sad you are leaving us. It won't be the same. A part of me goes with you. You are very special and loved here at Worthy. Never to be lost to us. All my love to you ;):wub::emot-handshake: I will miss you so much. Godspeed. :huh:

Claudia

~<3~

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/11/1966

Michael,

I wish my words would come out right that I wish to express. But, I am not real good with expressing what I feel inside sometimes. I hope that when my time comes I can face it with the sweet spirit and grace in which you are. One part of me wants to cry and the other part of me wants to rejoice. I guess the most important thing that I want you to know is that I Love you in Christ. I have so enjoyed the times we have had to share together, laugh together and just chat in general. Whatever our Father has in store for the both of us I look forward to the day that we can sing praises together where the milk and honey flows, where Jesus is the light, and where pain and sorrow no longer exist. I Love You Michael.

Your sister in Christ

Stacy