• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Why would God care where the shift of power is from the East or West? Would he be concerned with these types of things or would that be what natural man is concerned with?I have a friend from the East who is enamored with this paradigm of thinking. We must discern what is spiritual and what is natural.

As she said, those who hear and understand can prepare; that's what God cares about. If you don't believe her, don't prepare.

We have corresponded, and frankly, it is entirely up to you whether you want to receive some, all, or none of the things she says. I'm sure your decision will not phase her one way or the other.......

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Prepare for what?

Prepare for what?

Continued discussion here will bear no fruit. I'm bowing out.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Prepare for what?

Well, I'm disappointed with this discussion. I have tried to find out if this Ms. Jha is a prophet to no avail. Leonard, you seem to have been in contact with this person and yet you don't want to discuss her? Is it that an indefensible position is soon abandoned? Or is Ms. Jha's position incomprehensible to the rest of this forum? I'm confused. :rolleyes:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

channel the swami........

Prepare for what?

And "Follower of Jesus" wrote: "channel the swami........"

Well, I'm disappointed with this discussion. I have tried to find out if this Ms. Jha is a prophet to no avail. Leonard, you seem to have been in contact with this person and yet you don't want to discuss her? Is it that an indefensible position is soon abandoned? Or is Ms. Jha's position incomprehensible to the rest of this forum? I'm confused. :th_praying:

Jesus said He was not going to share certain truths with all, only with the 12. And even among the 12, Peter, James, and John were intimate to things the other 9 never got to see or hear.

If I choose not to speak regarding these things to those who I know cannot receive them or understand their significance, that is my decision to make. I have many things to say, but ye cannot receive them at this time. My words are my own, and 'Can I not do what I will with that which is mine?

So no, gentlemen, the 'position' is not 'indefensible' nor 'abandoned,' it is just that I will not subject that which is sacred to the rantings of mockers who ought to know better.

Shame on you, for berating our Sister! Your behavior has been perfectly swinish! Hereafter you shall rant and mock only among yourselves, and for your own entertainment.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

VISION: Just One Roar Of The Lion

I saw this vision on the 22nd of August 2006

I saw a Lion. I walked with Him to a very high Rock. The Lion then Climbed the Rock, and Stood on the very top of this high Rock. I stood below, looking up at Him.

He let out a LOUD ROAR.

And EVERYTHING in the atmosphere / universe changed.

In a flash I had a 360 degree vision, and what I am about to relate happened in a flash, but I spent the whole of the 22nd of August, just waiting on God, to see in

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Content Count:  7,832
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

This reminds me of a Christian song I heard years ago. I can't remember the artist, or the title, but it was about the Lion of Judah.

One line of the song went: "I formed the world with just a whisper, but I'm getting ready to SHOUT."

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Prepare for what?

And "Follower of Jesus" wrote: "channel the swami........"

Well, I'm disappointed with this discussion. I have tried to find out if this Ms. Jha is a prophet to no avail. Leonard, you seem to have been in contact with this person and yet you don't want to discuss her? Is it that an indefensible position is soon abandoned? Or is Ms. Jha's position incomprehensible to the rest of this forum? I'm confused. :24:

Jesus said He was not going to share certain truths with all, only with the 12. And even among the 12, Peter, James, and John were intimate to things the other 9 never got to see or hear.

If I choose not to speak regarding these things to those who I know cannot receive them or understand their significance, that is my decision to make. I have many things to say, but ye cannot receive them at this time. My words are my own, and 'Can I not do what I will with that which is mine?

So no, gentlemen, the 'position' is not 'indefensible' nor 'abandoned,' it is just that I will not subject that which is sacred to the rantings of mockers who ought to know better.

Shame on you, for berating our Sister! Your behavior has been perfectly swinish! Hereafter you shall rant and mock only among yourselves, and for your own entertainment.

Well, this 'gentleman' is a woman and I don't believe self appointed prophets are anything but that (self appointed). Your failure, and Ms. Jha's, to explain these so called visions tells me it's another crock. I'll go on ranting and mocking to the air and.........see ya! :24:

"Better to let a prating fool go their own way. Don't try to stop him; you'll only find trouble."