IGNORED

" Thirty Days of Prayer"

Guest Evangelist Dare

Guest Evangelist Dare

God bless sister cat....you both are in my prayers. ..dont give up on him , God does hear and answer our prayers as you know. thank you Lord for that wonderful priveledge to go to your throne of grace and lift our needs as well as those around us....and i thank you lord that you are a God who answers the prayers of your people....thank you Jesus....Love you all.....God bless each of you brothers and sisters in Christ.......Until the shout that will surely take us out....evang. dare

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Afternoon family! This is just a reminder to keep on keepin on! (As we said in the sixties! LOL! )

I hope that everyone is remembering to stay committed in their daily prayers. It is such a blessing knowing tht everyone is out there praying for someone else!

God created us as social beings. He never intended for us to be alone, but instead wanted us to be in fellowship, and to serve one another. I am reminded of when Jesus got the wash basin and proceeded to wash the feet of his disciples.

John 13

14. If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.

15. For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.

16. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

17. If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.

May we remember to lift up one another in true love and compassion.

:rofl:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Just wanted to check in. I tried a few days ago to post here but my computer kicked me off. I am faithful in praying for my brothers on my list, but have really been under attack in my home. Just believing God for protection, intervention, and that His perfect will be done. I know if I'm under attack I'm doing something right, Praise God through all circumstances! :rofl:

Love you all! :il:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

That's true wordsower! I think most of us have been under attack since the 30 Days started! Let's see - how does that song go -

Onward, Christian Soldiers!

Marching as to war,

With the cross of Jesus

Going on before;

Christ, the royal Master,

Leads against the foe;

Forward into battle,

See, His banners go!

Marching as to war,

With the cross of Jesus

Going on before.

Like a mighty army,

Moves the Church of God:

Brothers, we are treading,

Where the saints have trod;

We are not divided,

All one body we,

One in hope, in doctrine,

One in Charity.

Marching as to war,

With the cross of Jesus

Going on before;

Onward then, ye people!

Join our happy throng,

Blend with ours your voices

In the triumph song;

Glory, laud and honor

Unto Christ, the King,

This through countless ages Men and angels sing

Marching as to war,

With the cross of Jesus

Going on before

BTW - wordsower - -I LOVE your avatar!! :rofl:

It really does seem like the attacks are getting stronger on a lot of us. This 30 days of prayer may need to carry over for another 30 days. We may just be reaching the tip of praying for each other. If things are getting worse than we must be praying correctly. What do ya'll think about adding another 30 days of prayer and stretch it for 60 days of prayer?

I don't know who has Gary (shadow2b) or if anyone has him. He really needs prayer for his health. His kidneys are only working at 25% and his blood sugar was up to 310 tonight. The doctor said his blood sugar should be around 120. The doctor told us last Wednesday that he has to get his blood sugar under control without any type of meds but by diet alone or he will be on kidney dialysis. It seems any type of diabetic medication is working against his kidneys.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

It really does seem like the attacks are getting stronger on a lot of us. This 30 days of prayer may need to carry over for another 30 days. We may just be reaching the tip of praying for each other. If things are getting worse than we must be praying correctly. What do ya'll think about adding another 30 days of prayer and stretch it for 60 days of prayer?

I don't know who has Gary (shadow2b) or if anyone has him. He really needs prayer for his health. His kidneys are only working at 25% and his blood sugar was up to 310 tonight. The doctor said his blood sugar should be around 120. The doctor told us last Wednesday that he has to get his blood sugar under control without any type of meds but by diet alone or he will be on kidney dialysis. It seems any type of diabetic medication is working against his kidneys.

i agree . . .the more prayer the better . . .

i will add gary to my list . . .he is a cool guy

dove . .. Let not ur heart be troubled . . .. Trust in the Lord . . . God will make a way were there seems to be no way . . . everything happens for good to those who love Him (nothing that ever happens to a Christian is a mistake . . its all part of God's plan . .trust Him!)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  02/26/1963

well whether they extend it another 30 days or not dove I'll be praying for Gary and if its ok I will put him on my prayer list at church?

thanks

Guest Evangelist Dare

please know brothers and sisters in Christ our Lord that i will continue in this 30 day prayer even though i will not be here .

God bless each and everyone of you and please never give up home is just in sight i do believe.....

Jesus Christ is coming soon i do believe it will not be much longer......keep the faith and keep on keeping on...dont let satan ever discourage you that you would want to lie down and not fight the good fight of faith...

If God be for us who can stand against us?..amen and amen. praise God for that.

there isnt a devil i hell or out that can keep us down unless we give up the fight.....

I have been neglecting my evangelistic ministry to be here and work .

A few months ago i was at a point that i had to get away and rest ...it seemed i couldnt preach like i had been doing....i had to get away and these message boards was a place i found i could still do some work for the Lord while i rested.

i had planned to go back full time a few weeks ago and did for a few days but i felt there was a need here and God would use me here for whatever He saw fit to use me for..

i feel that i really do need to get back into full time evangelism so that is what i am going to do...i love preaching the gospel and there isnt anything that i would rather annd seeing the lost come to Jesus.

God bless each and everyone of you. i love each one of you.. calamity, donna susan , rhonda, island rose, sweet little lisha , mr and mrs irish, pam ,kevin, brother beau , dr.luke , jsut all of you mean so much to me and i will miss you and i will not forget any of you.....and please do NOT forget to continue to pray for each other....keep up the good work brethren....please.

please know i will be praying for all of you daily and that if you ever need me i am an email away.....my hope and prayer is that many many will come to know our Lord and Saviour thru this ministry and that the body of Christ receive edification . God bless you all and i will either see you on the other side or ill meet you in the air.......UNTIL THE VERY SHOUT THAT WILL TAKE US OUT, your friend and sister always, evang. dare

Num 6:24 The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

Num 6:25 The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

Num 6:26 The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace

my email is ordainedminister251@yahoo.com

well whether they extend it another 30 days or not dove I'll be praying for Gary and if its ok I will put him on my prayer list at church?

thanks

Yes Donna please put him on your prayer list. Thank you so much.