• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,227
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/19/1964

I love the irony that Muslims are threatening violence if the Pope doesn't apologize.

"How dare you call us killers and intolerant! If you don't apologize for that we'll kill you!"

What a bunch of jokers.

Um who has said this so far, or can you tell us tomorrow's news today.

Taslim Aslam

They will call evil good and good evil

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Muslims condemn the pope?

I think it is about time that the pope condemned muslims and islam, instead of pandering to the ecumenical society.

I am not a papal fan. I think a statement like this is long overdue, though. Let's show islam for what it is, a global antiChrist religion that converts by the sword.

I think that the pope is only making a token gesture, though.

He is likely to recant in the coming days, in order to further ingratiate himself with the global community.

A pretense, I think, in order that he may later sing the praises of islam.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  961
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Muslims condemn the pope?

I think it is about time that the pope condemned muslims and islam, instead of pandering to the ecumenical society.

I am not a papal fan. I think a statement like this is long overdue, though. Let's show islam for what it is, a global antiChrist religion that converts by the sword.

I think that the pope is only making a token gesture, though.

He is likely to recant in the coming days, in order to further ingratiate himself with the global community.

A pretense, I think, in order that he may later sing the praises of islam.

Its very easy to be an armchair Pope. It's a little bit more difficult when you are recognized as the highest cleric in Christianity, (as stated in the article by the Muslim leaders). Pope Benedict can't go around inciting Muslims all over the world. I was somewhat surprised with what he said, what's it really going to gain? But he is the Pope and as a faithful Catholic, I am not going to question him. I have to laugh because two days ago IrishGraham posted a thread saying how the Vatican would join forces with Islam to create one world religion. Another Jack Chick tract that is completely bogus.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,227
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  08/19/1964

I get the feeling that this will be the start of an escalation in expressed hatred towards the Catholic Church, which could become violent. kind of blows the conspiracy theory tying the Catholic Church to the Muslims.

God Bless,

K.D.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

I wonder what would happen if the Pope publically turned his back towards Mecca and broke wind?

We would be hearing "death to the Vatican! Death to the Pope! Death to all Catholics who eat Van Camp beans!". Everything makes the Muslims mad. Yet they never miss a chance to rake Christians and Jews over the coals. Its a historical fact that Mohammed and his sidekick Ali were war lords. This is how Islam spread and is still trying to spread.I say "death to the Muslim's bad attitude!" Give these people a chill pill for goodness sakes!

Dan

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

To say that Pope Benedict was the previous head of the Inquisition is misleading and shows your bias against the Church. Before being elected as the Pope, Cardinal Ratizinger was the head of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith. His job was to make sure Catholic Bishops followed the doctrines of the Church. What is wrong with this? The Catholic Church is one body, not 28,000 splintered groups teaching what ever fits their fancy. You also try to paint this picture that all Popes were horrible people killing innocent people every chance they got, this is nothing more than Jack Chick propaganda. There have been a small number of Popes that have committed crimes against people, but this is a very small number and if often exaggerated like Amor has done above.

Yes, but the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith is the inquisition the name was changed in in 1908 and 1965, but it is the same organisation.

Saying that only a few Popes were a bit bad is also problematic because the Roman Church sees the Pope as God's annointed earthly representative. It is an absurd amount of power and prestige to give to any individual.

• Topic Count:  156
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Death to all Catholics who eat Van Camp beans!

:emot-hug::6::angel_smile::wub::mgqueen:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

:angel_smile::wub::emot-hug::6:

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  961
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

To say that Pope Benedict was the previous head of the Inquisition is misleading and shows your bias against the Church. Before being elected as the Pope, Cardinal Ratizinger was the head of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith. His job was to make sure Catholic Bishops followed the doctrines of the Church. What is wrong with this? The Catholic Church is one body, not 28,000 splintered groups teaching what ever fits their fancy. You also try to paint this picture that all Popes were horrible people killing innocent people every chance they got, this is nothing more than Jack Chick propaganda. There have been a small number of Popes that have committed crimes against people, but this is a very small number and if often exaggerated like Amor has done above.

Yes, but the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith is the inquisition the name was changed in in 1908 and 1965, but it is the same organisation.

Saying that only a few Popes were a bit bad is also problematic because the Roman Church sees the Pope as God's annointed earthly representative. It is an absurd amount of power and prestige to give to any individual.

amor,

Where have you been for the last year that I have been on here writing. I have stated over and over again on here that the Pope is a sinner, kind of like Peter was. Some Popes have been bigger sinners than other, however not one of them has ever tried to change the Church. Don't you find this somewhat amazing??? No other intsitution can claim this. So even through the worst of the worst Popes the Doctrines of the Catholic Church have stayed in place. Refer to Mathew 16:18-19 Jesus gives us his promise that the gates of hell will never prevail against His Church, right after he gives a mortal man (Peter) the keys to kingdom on earth.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I wonder what would happen if the Pope publically turned his back towards Mecca and broke wind?

:thumbsup: Reminds me of Monty Python!