IGNORED

MORE ABOUT WICCA

jesusislord

Well, I appreciate the kudos, but give thanks to the One who truly deserves it!

i done did that already! :laugh:

(that smiley isn't rolling its eyes, it's looking heavenward!)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Well, I appreciate the kudos, but give thanks to the One who truly deserves it!

i done did that already! :laugh:

(that smiley isn't rolling its eyes, it's looking heavenward!)

LOL!

Guest shadow2b
----Well, I appreciate the kudos, but give thanks to the One who truly deserves it! He gave me the brain to think that and then gave me the fingers I used to type it-nope, I'm just the servant. As the old song says-I can do nothing alone!!!

-awwwww-what a sweet guy in-telly-gent thumbsup_old.gif guytophat.gif

Guest Themessenger1

I just wanted to note something: Satanism is not the worship of Satan or Lucifer it is the Worship of ones self. The belief that "you are God" It is the idea of self-deification, self-actualization, human potential and a complete disregard for the validity of the Bible. The idea that there is nothing out there puts you in the place of God and all the potential that a person who believes in nothing, then believes in themselves. After all what was it that Satan believed regarding himself. This comprises all the other beliefs mentioned: Wicca, Witchcraft, New Age Beliefs...etc.....

Guest idolsmasher

I have a friend who was in Satanism and he told me that he was forced to say that that Satan is God. Wicca and New age etc don't do this. Satanism IS the worship of the devil and the power of evil. Witchcraft is a milder and more subtle deception, worshipping the creation more than the creator.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Idol,

But no matter they all have the devil as their father.

It might sound better but its not, its more decieving !

Idol,

But no matter they all have the devil as their father.

It might sound better but its not, its more decieving !

well said angels.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest walter_parr

Teh Wiccan A couple of questions for you:

Who makes the rules the parents or the children?

In many homes the children do wich is why they are sooo messed up.

Who makes the rules The Creator or the creation?

Religion is man trying to get to his image of God his own way (creation making the rules).

True Christianity is God making a way to come fellowship with His creation.

The purpose of The Bible (God's living Word) is so the we could know His character, His attributes, in order that we could be in relationship with Him. You have to know someone in order to have a true relationship with them, so God - Elohim, revealed Himself through His Word

How do you know who you worship? You create your own image of what you want god to be like in your mind and worship it. This is like a person having a fantasy relationsip with a model or rock star that they've never met and don't really know.

I have a good grasp of this as I came out of new age and wicca to know the true and living God and His only begotten Son Yashewa (Jesus)

Satan is real, and all he has to do is to get you to look in any other direction that Jesus and he wins. ANY direction to include false religions (like wicca, buddisum, mormonisum, islam) or money, or sex, or cars, or sports, or work, or WHATEVER OTHER THAN JESUS.

If you truely want to know the creator than call out at say that you want to know the true and living God. He will reveal Himself to you.

And by the way God is neither male nor female but spirit. The purpose of male and female is to reproduce, which doesn't happen in heaven. God reveals Himself as a male so we can relate in human terms, because that's all we know.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Teh Wiccan
Teh Wiccan A couple of questions for you:

Who makes the rules the parents or the children?

In many homes the children do wich is why they are sooo messed up.

Who makes the rules The Creator or the creation?

Religion is man trying to get to his image of God his own way (creation making the rules).

True Christianity is God making a way to come fellowship with His creation.

The purpose of The Bible (God's living Word) is so the we could know His character, His attributes, in order that we could be in relationship with Him. You have to know someone in order to have a true relationship with them, so God - Elohim, revealed Himself through His Word

How do you know who you worship? You create your own image of what you want god to be like in your mind and worship it. This is like a person having a fantasy relationsip with a model or rock star that they've never met and don't really know.

I have a good grasp of this as I came out of new age and wicca to know the true and living God and His only begotten Son Yashewa (Jesus)

Satan is real, and all he has to do is to get you to look in any other direction that Jesus and he wins. ANY direction to include false religions (like wicca, buddisum, mormonisum, islam) or money, or sex, or cars, or sports, or work, or WHATEVER OTHER THAN JESUS.

If you truely want to know the creator than call out at say that you want to know the true and living God. He will reveal Himself to you.

And by the way God is neither male nor female but spirit. The purpose of male and female is to reproduce, which doesn't happen in heaven. God reveals Himself as a male so we can relate in human terms, because that's all we know.

Haven't been able to post consistently to due to homework, Even if this topic is a month old.

The way I see it, any Religion that claims to be the only way doesn't make much sense to me. After all, Dozens of Religions say pretty much the same thing. Religions have more a message of universal acceptance of others, and a journey seem to make more sense to me. (In fact, if I could, I would be a Buddhist, but I can't handle the whole not having sex thing. :P)

I think Jesus was a nice guy, but his dad wasn't so nice... Even if I had a different view on One way or the highway type thinking, theres still a few major issues I have with Christianity...

A) Karma.

In theory, if Hitler repented at the last second to Jesus, then he would be saved. That really doesn't make sense to me. I think that's a little injust, as saying sorry doesn't really make some things all better. It doesn't replace lost lives and it doesn't take away the pain of others.

Thats also why I like Wicca/Buddhism. Accountability is the cornerstone of Pagan ethics.