• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

OC,

What's your point? Please read what I wrote under "Unmasked," because a lot of that was in response to your comments here. If you have a specific issue with something I've said, I will discuss it with you. As far as how often I hear from God, we should all be hearing from God every day and in the NT they met every day in the temple courts and they shared in fellowship with one another and they shared their gifts with one another for the building up of the Body of Christ so that we may all become mature and complete, so I'm not doing anything that we should not all be doing as far as sharing from my quiet times with God messages he has given me to share with his church. We all (those who are true believers in Christ) have the ability to hear God's voice speaking to us through His Word.

I am very sceptical of your so called prophetic dreams as being prophesy messages for the body of Christ from God. I think your dreams are your own subconscious and for you only and not the body of Christ at all.

Ok, you are entitled to your opinion, but on what basis do you make this judgment? Are you the judge of my heart? How do you know they are not for the body of Christ? Are the messages contained in them not scriptural truths that are applicable to us all?

My judgments are made on things not coming to pass that you have said. And no I am not the judge of your heart nor am I trying or passing any kind of judgment upon you. But I do read what you say and it is your words that I am in doubt that you are delivering to the body of Christ as I point out in the thread of yours in the prophecy section called "Visions of devastation" Repost in which I point out that you missed it coming to pass now for two months. I am listening to your words as a part of the body of Christ that you are giving out and saying they are prophetic messages from God. I have a biblical right to question the things and messages that I hear.

OC

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

OC,

What's your point? Please read what I wrote under "Unmasked," because a lot of that was in response to your comments here. If you have a specific issue with something I've said, I will discuss it with you. As far as how often I hear from God, we should all be hearing from God every day and in the NT they met every day in the temple courts and they shared in fellowship with one another and they shared their gifts with one another for the building up of the Body of Christ so that we may all become mature and complete, so I'm not doing anything that we should not all be doing as far as sharing from my quiet times with God messages he has given me to share with his church. We all (those who are true believers in Christ) have the ability to hear God's voice speaking to us through His Word.

I am very sceptical of your so called prophetic dreams as being prophesy messages for the body of Christ from God. I think your dreams are your own subconscious and for you only and not the body of Christ at all.

Ok, you are entitled to your opinion, but on what basis do you make this judgment? Are you the judge of my heart? How do you know they are not for the body of Christ? Are the messages contained in them not scriptural truths that are applicable to us all?

My judgments are made on things not coming to pass that you have said. And no I am not the judge of your heart nor am I trying or passing any kind of judgment upon you. But I do read what you say and it is your words that I am in doubt that you are delivering to the body of Christ as I point out in the thread of yours in the prophecy section called "Visions of devastation" Repost in which I point out that you missed it coming to pass now for two months. I am listening to your words as a part of the body of Christ that you are giving out and saying they are prophetic messages from God. I have a biblical right to question the things and messages that I hear.

OC

This is a quote from the body of the writing to which you referred. Nowhere in there did I prophesy a specific event to happen on a specific date. I was merely sharing my journal and what I believed the Lord was saying, and I was completely honest that I did not understand it all nor had I come to any definite conclusions in some cases, one of which was on the meaning of the "two years," so I don't know how you could walk away from reading this feeling as though this was a prophecy from God:

I believe God has shown me a lot that I don

• 3 months later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

It's happening! :emot-handshake::whistling::whistling::24::24::emot-hug::24::emot-highfive::laugh:

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

14.September 2006

Vision: THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE INDEED

I saw angels in robes, walking in a solemn procession, they were saying,

• 2 months later...

• Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

:emot-highfive::thumbsup::thumbsup::noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea::taped::taped::taped:

Uh, I did say so a while ago, yes?

Swarna Jah, has God been given you direct revelation? Not fair! :taped::huh::huh:;):laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh:

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Uh, I did say so a while ago, yes?

Swarna Jah, has God been given you direct revelation? Not fair! :noidea:

I'm always skeptical of 'prophets' that aren't in the Bible. Especially, if they claim to be in Bombay. :noidea: