Guest Angeledei

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

What do you say of those saints and doctors of the Church who lived prior to the Protestant REVOLT?

What do you say to the saints who died for their faith in the coliseums of Rome before their supposed "brothers" became constantines harlots?

Constantine saw how the early Christians suffered bravely for their faith, he admired their strength and sought to harness it for his own worldly lust for power. So he made up a lie about seeing a vision of a sign of a cross to con Christians to fight for him thus allowing him to become Emperor of Rome. As we know he deceived many into giving up following the Messiah to fight for worldly power with him.

The "church" that was born of this harlotry against the teachings of Jesus was the catholic church. From that day on the persecution of true Christians became the responsibility of that false Church born out of murder and fornication with satanic worldly power of Rome.

You are right the Church did start with the resurrection of the Messiah Jesus, but that Church has NEVER been divided. The catholic "church" has nothing to do with the body of faith, satan offered them worldly power and riches and they took the bait.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Adstar:

Wow. That's very interesting. Very sad.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

While you mean well, I will not go to a known "cult" site.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

I noticed that everyone ignored this question:

You know I need to ask this: What do you say of those saints and doctors of the Church who lived prior to the Protestant REVOLT? THere was only ONE Christian Church prior to Luther. Is this to be dismissed or covered up like it never was? when I was a Baptist I never even knew about the writings of the early Church Fathers. The Pastor of my church avoided any writings prior to Luther. WHY?????? IS IT RIGHT TO IGNORE THEM???

I just want to point out here that our newest member here is telling us that if we aren't a devout Roman Catholic that we are unsaved and have a 0.00% chance of entering heaven unless we change to her church.

I won't get involved in this debate.

But if I had 100 posts or more under my belt then it would be a different story? Is it because I am the "newest member" or because I am a Catholic?

I purposefully avoided this statement due to the fact that bringing up Constantine's conversion and subsequent official establishment of the Roman Church by him, would open a can of worms. :rolleyes:

Of course anyone prior to the Reformation would claim that there was only one established church - because there was only one. The Roman church in its heyday was the most powerful force on earth! It ruled over king and kingdom, and crushed everyone who dared oppose it.

...You see how I did not want to bring this up. Were you around during the days of our "Catholic vs. Protestant" forum, you would have seen how far into the quagmire we could have gotten. I do not wish to repeat that mistake.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  287
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

FOLKS GREETING SO YOU ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE LORD

I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THIS LATEST INVASION OF PEOPLE FROM THE APOSTATE CHURCH... DO NOT WANT THE TRUTH . WHAT HAVE THEY CAUSED IN THIS ROOM ....... CONFLICT AND CONFUSSION....... IS THAT OF GOD. <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>NO WAY IT IS FROM GOD....... SO I HAVE DUSTED MY FEET OF THEM ...

ALL THEY POST IS SOMEBODIES ELSES VIEWS AND NOT THEIR OWN.

SO IF YOU ALL ARE CHRISTIANS GOD BLESS U IF NOT MAY U BECOMED SAVED

SOON BEFORE THE LORD RETURNS FOR HIS CHURCH AMEN

AND AMEN

</span>

I agree with you that the Catholic church is the church of God, however it is not apostate.

Douay

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  287
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

What do you say of those saints and doctors of the Church who lived prior to the Protestant REVOLT?

What do you say to the saints who died for their faith in the coliseums of Rome before their supposed "brothers" became constantines harlots?

Constantine saw how the early Christians suffered bravely for their faith, he admired their strength and sought to harness it for his own worldly lust for power. So he made up a lie about seeing a vision of a sign of a cross to con Christians to fight for him thus allowing him to become Emperor of Rome. As we know he deceived many into giving up following the Messiah to fight for worldly power with him.

The "church" that was born of this harlotry against the teachings of Jesus was the catholic church. From that day on the persecution of true Christians became the responsibility of that false Church born out of murder and fornication with satanic worldly power of Rome.

You are right the Church did start with the resurrection of the Messiah Jesus, but that Church has NEVER been divided. The catholic "church" has nothing to do with the body of faith, satan offered them worldly power and riches and they took the bait.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

So either you are saying that the gates of hell did prevail against the Church or that there was a Satanic takeover of the Catholic church which prevailed against the remnants of the true Christians church. Who are they that we have never heard of, which were beaten back by the Catholics and still have not been discovered?

Douay

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

was this another baited question? one to try and stir up contention between the "believers"?

let us move on to teachings, move on to improving our walk with the Lord.

let us spend more time edifying the Church*, and exalting the Lord God Almighty.....

*the Body of Christ, the followers of Jesus, not any denomination or religion.

let us lift our bretheren up, let us share the Gosple of Jesus with all the nations.

satan loves to attack the body from within, as a cancer grows, starts as a spot, a lump, a bit of discomfort, and then grows and spreads until it completely destroys the Body...... let us erraticate this cancer, let us remove this lump. the only way to do this is thru the Word of God, thru prayer, prayer, prayer and more prayer, seeking the face of the Lord God Almighty.... the one and only True God........

we wonder why we do not see more great things happen, why miricles seem to have died out, it is because we are cursing the ground under one breath, and trying to heal it with the next.....

what comes from the mouth is what is in the heart....

we, generally speaking, speak death for all that is around us on a daily basis, instead of speaking death, let us speak life...... let us bless this earth let us fill the air with blessings of life.......

when we defeat our enemy, we are not to gloat over the victory, we are to go over and help them back to their feet, ( not talking satan, but man ), we are to give them the love that God first gave us.....

our neighbor that flings nothing but dirt your way, do not laugh when he falls, but take the dirt he flings and make a rose garden with it, and when your neighbor falls, go over and help him get back to his feet...... WITH A SMILE, a true honest smile of a servant that loves his work.

be genuine, do not be phoney...... get rid of the masks.

mike

Guest Angeledei
If i read correctly from your other website, weren't you the ripe old age of 12 when that happened?

Yes, I was 12 when my parents took us over to the Baptist church, but I was 21 when I came back to the Catholic Church. So, nine years in the Baptist church is quite enough time to feel the effects of their indoctination.

Artslady - why do you seem so bitter?

Oh my. In all Christian charity, perhaps you might want to really read the writings of the early fathers. You seem to have a "tainted" view on the Church prior to the Revolt....

Hmmm. Really? Who revealed this to you my friend?

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

I agree, but not in the way you have applied its meaning. :rolleyes:

• Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Angeledei:

Yes, I was 12 when my parents took us over to the Baptist church, but I was 21 when I came back to the Catholic Church. So, nine years in the Baptist church is quite enough time to feel the effects of their indoctination.

But the 12 years before that, you felt the effects of the Catholic indoctrination. At the ripe old age of 12, you had already decided.

Artslady - why do you seem so bitter?

Well, if you want to know the truth, my family has been affected as millions of others have by the sexual abuse of priests in the Catholic Church. My grandmother was sexually abused by a priest when she was very young. She was not even Catholic herself. But she did keep the faith of Jesus Christ through her life. She was a warm beautiful Christian lady, who took the pain upon herself, right through adulthood suffering from nervous breakdowns many times.

Christ has asked us to forgive those who harm us, and I have forgiven this priest, but do we need to forgive the movement that condones these acts? Covers these astrocities up? I'm not so sure we do.

It's a movement that began with a man taking power and control away from the focus - Jesus and has been able to somehow maintain that power through the centuries.

I have no bitterness toward Catholics. Only love and often pity, but there is contempt on my part toward this powerful and destructive entity known as the Catholic Church.

When I hear about more sexual abuse by priests, which is RAMPANT, is sickens me to no end.

Somehow, I'd imagine this huge problem with the Catholic Church is just another one that you're able to justify away as if it's no big deal.

Guest Angeledei
But the 12 years before that, you felt the effects of the Catholic indoctrination. At the ripe old age of 12, you had already decided.

huh?

Well, if you want to know the truth, my family has been affected as millions of others have by the sexual abuse of priests in the Catholic Church. My grandmother was sexually abused by a priest when she was very young. She was not even Catholic herself. But she did keep the faith of Jesus Christ through her life. She was a warm beautiful Christian lady, who took the pain upon herself, right through adulthood suffering from nervous breakdowns many times.

How very sad. :rolleyes: As you suffer, so do the Catholic faithful. Men sin. Men of every denomination under the sun. Thankfully, when the scandal broke the Holy Father went after the evil that is within our Holy Church.

My sympathy is with you and your family. I pray for God's healing in your life and the life of your family. Christ tells us to forgive 70x7.....

Somehow, I'd imagine this huge problem with the Catholic Church is just another one that you're able to justify away as if it's no big deal.

You are wrong here. Most of the Catholic faithful I talk to are heartsick over what has happened. Similar things have happened not only in the Catholic Church, but all churches of every denomination and it will always have an bad effect. Only prayer can heal. We, the Catholic faithful, pray for healing and we DO NOT want it to be glossed over. WE WANT TO SEE those who were responsible OUT OF the Church, which MANY have gone!

Again, my prayers.....