IGNORED

Please read this it is very important . . .

Guest ronald230nc

Guest ronald230nc

God(The Father) explains in the Holy Bible that Jesus Christ(God The Son) is the only person who can save us so that we can go to Heaven when we die.

The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Revelation 21:4}

Many people wrongly think that just being a good person and/or belonging to a local church will get them into Heaven.

I am sure that you would agree that you have the right to say who may enter your own home.

In the same way, Heaven is where God lives and He has the right to say who may enter.

First, my friend, you must realize that we were born with a sinful nature. The Holy Bible says,

Edited by ronald230nc

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

If we are now saved, why do we need to strive to live a godly life? it shouldnt matter what life we live if we have been saved?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

We are to live a life pleasing to God, to please Him. It wont save us, but since we have a changed heart in the Lord, then our lives should reflect that and give glory to Him in our actions.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

Hey Ronald...that is pretty close to a script I have to follow for Soulwinning..wanna see it?

Here it is...

"Has anyone ever told you that God loves you and that He has a wonderful plan for your life? I have a real quick but important question to ask you. If you were to die this very second, do you know for sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you would go to Heaven? (if Yes ask Great, why would you say Yes? if No, proceed with script)

"Let me quickly share with you what the Holy Bible reads. It reads "for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" and "for the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" The Blble also reads, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved". And you're a "whosoever" right? Of course you are; all of us are...

"I'm going to say a quick prayer for you, Lord bless (fill in name) and his/her family with long and healthy lives. Jesus, make Yourself real in him/her and do a quick work in his/her heart. If (fill in name) has not received Jesus Christ as his/her Lord and Savior I pray he/she will do it now.

"(fill in name), if you would like to receive the gift that God as for you today, say this after me with your heart and lips out loud. Dear Lord Jesus, come into my heart. Forgive me of my sin. Wash me and cleanse me. Set me free. Jesus, that You that You died for me. I believe that You are risen from the dead and that You're coming back again for me. Fill me with the Holy Spirit. Give me a passion for the lost, a hunger for the things of God, and a holy boldness to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm saved; I'm born again, I'm forgiven and I'm on my way to Heaven because I have Jesus in my heart."

( from here I am supposed to read this to the person I witness to; as a minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ I tell you today that all of your sins are forgiven. Always remember to run to God and not from God because He loves you and has a great plan for your life.)

We are to live a life pleasing to God, to please Him. It wont save us, but since we have a changed heart in the Lord, then our lives should reflect that and give glory to Him in our actions.

What if a man is 'saved' and the later on recounts it then later dies, is he still saved?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

....and this bump is to keep the post on the top because it IS so important....

So then do you need to be baptized to be saved?