IGNORED

Should i not worry?

Guest Kernal.Hex

Guest Kernal.Hex

Well im single, should i not worry about finding a women? i mean i never have tried .. should i just go on with life and let it happen on its own.. i mean i would rather be fishing then looking for a women :) . so is this normal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/23/1973

Welcome to the club. I to am looking for 'the one'. I know she exists because G-D tells me she does.

I want to stop looking. And have patience to wait on HIM. I pray for this and often.

I think that you should be patient. And ask HIM to give you patience. When you least expect to find her is when you most likely will.

I to need to stop looking.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Welcome to the club. I to am looking for 'the one'. I know she exists because G-D tells me she does.

I want to stop looking. And have patience to wait on HIM. I pray for this and often.

I think that you should be patient. And ask HIM to give you patience. When you least expect to find her is when you most likely will.

I to need to stop looking.

Three months after I told the Lord I would stop looking, and would leave it in God's hands, willing to remain single my whole life if God so desired, I met my husband! God just wants a surrendered heart!

We've been married 30 years!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Yeah im just ganna stop.. im ganna enjoy life and not worry..

Amen, honey! :wub:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  09/25/1988

God just wants a surrendered heart!

We've been married 30 years!

God has blessed you well.

For the worries, why are you worrying? You musn't forget what Jesus Christ, the Son of Man has told us.

"Therefore i tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink or about your body, what you will wear."

I can go on with this one, but i'll leave that part as that. God will take care of you, be patient, say patient. Don't let your faith fade. Continue praying and do not worry about tomorrow.

"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself"

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Well Brother the word says:

Proverbs 18:22

He who finds a [true] wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.

Kate :41:

Well im single, should i not worry about finding a women? i mean i never have tried .. should i just go on with life and let it happen on its own.. i mean i would rather be fishing then looking for a women :21: . so is this normal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Give it to God and go fishing!!!

I prayed that I would find the "right one" for me. I prayed this over and over-to the point of stupidity. My uncle-who knew nothing about this- approached me with a"word of knowledge" from the Lord telling me to stop praying that and that the Lord said that I would know Him when I met him. Happened like God said, Though when I met someone, I would ask the Lord, is this the one, asked for a dream and for the two "other" guys the dreams came true-one was with another woman and the other was gay. I found the truth later-God is awesome. I met my husband-instant attraction-chemistry-knew this had to be the one-but gave it over to the Lord-asked God if this was the one. The awesome thing, is that every dream I dreamed of him was positive. One dream that stood out was that I saw a hotel cut in half, I could see the many rooms in that building. This represents the job that we have done together for the past 10 years. This dream happened about 18 years ago.

God is so good and faithful.

blessings and don't worry at all, cast all your cares on the Lord for he cares for you. Worry is the opposite of faith-don't let it steal your faith. Trust God.

Let God shape you into the man that you should be prior to meeting the "right one" that way you won't have to go through many struggles that others have had to go through.

blessings

candi

what is the point of worrying? will it accomplish anything?

better question, what does God say about worrying? i believe He says not to.

God brought me a husband when i quit looking. when i had grown in my walk with Him and accepted Him as my husband. however, there did come a time when i said a simple prayer... asked God to bring me a husband i could share physical intimacy with. i didn't ask for God to bring me a husband who would be 'this' or 'that', i just asked Him to bring me HIS very best for my life, and half-jokingly asked if God could bring him to me by the following month of may. then i left it at that and never asked again. never prayed again for a husband. but lo and behold, seven months later on the last day of may, God brought my future husband into my life. we've been married now for almost eight years.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Well im single, should i not worry about finding a women?

don't worry

i mean i never have tried .. should i just go on with life and let it happen on its own..

yep

i mean i would rather be fishing then looking for a women

I see wisdom in you

:24: .

what tune

so is this normal

no, but neither is sanity and peace of mind in this world

And God Bless All His Peoples.