• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

sickforjesus:

God bless you! He sees your heart! He can heal you! Keep on following after Jesus! ;)

Yes, sometimes it is hard, but it is harder without Him once you have known Him!

My brother has autism and epilepsy. He is on a barbituate for the epilepsy, which seems to have elliminated the seizures alltogether... Praise the Lord! As far as the autism... depending on the severity, there are certain types of therapy that can assist you with developing life skills, controlling emotional outbursts, etc.

As far as God judging you... If you are saved, then you are justified through the work of Christ on the cross. The question you need to be asking here is whether or not you have trusted Christ as your Savior. If you have questions on what that means, or how to go about doing that, there are many people on this board who can help you with that.

Jesus loves you and our God is one of grace and mercy. Although He is fair, He doesn't desire any of us to be eternally bound to the consequences of our sin. His desire is for you to be in a relationship with Him where your sin is forgiven.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  160
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/26/1950

If we remember the things that Jesus said are most important, that will help. He looks for belief, love, and honesty. God is so completely compassionate.

Ps. 145:9 The LORD is good to all,And His tender mercies are over all His works.

Ps. 103:13-14

As a father has compassion on his children,

so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him;

for he knows how we are formed,

he remembers that we are dust.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

:noidea::emot-questioned: I have adhd so i usally act without thinking. and god says patience is important but i dont got much of that, but i have gotten more since i turned to god. with my seizures i get mood swings, so im happy for no reason and mean and angry for no reason. and with my autism it kills my social life, communication, and it makes it hard for thoughts to come up in my head. that not even half of it!

Im wondering if god judges me for sin and behaviors that are not under my control, i continue to think he made me like this but i fail to see

how i can contribute to the kingdom of god. if anybody can give me any advice it will help me ALOT!

I have epilepsy and can understand where you're coming from. It's hard to tell sometimes whether the things I'm going through are hormones, syndrome related, or side effects from the medications. Anti-convulsants have very diverse side-effects. I have problems concentrating, retaining information, mood swings, sleep disorders, changes in appetite, aggression (then changes to depression), just...you name it, it happens. I think you should stay in close contact with your doctor so he can monitor you behavior and side-effects. My family keeps a close watch on what I take and when I take it and also documents my behavior so that we can report it to the doctor. This helps him determine my dosage. It fluctuates from time to time. If you're a teenager, you're also growing and so it makes it a little more complicated to get the dosing just right.

With regards to God judging you, God is gracious. He understands what you're going through. You should'nt fear that He is going to judge you wrongfully, He is just. But at the same time, you are responsible for the choices that you make. You need to make every effort to have self-control and be disciplined. These are areas I struggle with personally. People like us have different challenges than others, but it doesn't give us an excuse for losing control or treating others badly. It means we have to work harder and rely on God's grace to get us through. It also means we need people around us who have extra grace and hold us accountable. It's hard, it's not easy or fun. But you never know how God will use you down the road to help someone who may be going through something similar. We are overcomers in Christ, we are not defeated. He doesn't give us anything that we cannot bear, we just have to press on and do the best that we can.

Hope this helps.

ME too! Gran mal since I was a kid.

Amazing how many of us physically messed up folks there are on worthy.

Keep the faith, things will improve with time.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I know I was wrong when I said God won't judge a sin that you're unaware of. I'll eventually get it right, though. God will judge your sin, period. But if we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (I John 1:9) Or you can think of it another way. Why would God punish you for your sins, when He has already punished Jesus for the sin of the world? He has laid on Him the iniquity of us all. (Isa 53:6)