Observer of dreams

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry there is no such thing as a "biblical day".

Shalom, you keep saying "sorry", but you don't mean it as you're really sorry. That's disingenuous. Tsk tsk.

Actually, there IS a Biblical day, from sundown to sundown. I thought you were a Bible student. Any real Bible student would know that.

That is where you are confused. You are trying to follow the Jewish method of keeping track of days. Big deal.

Ahhh, so you disregard the Bible now? And anything prior to Matthew is "Jewish"? Hmmmm, sounds like someone has some anti-semitic leanings. Not good SW, not good. You can refuse to believe the truth, but it is still the truth. The Biblical day starts at sundown and ends the following sundown.

Also I am not "worked up" at all so is who bearing false witness now?

You are! :emot-questioned: Still no apology for your lies or producing your proof. Shame on you. That's a sin you know. Tsk Tsk.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,447
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Sorry there is no such thing as a "biblical day".

Shalom, you keep saying "sorry", but you don't mean it as you're really sorry. That's disingenuous. Tsk tsk.

Actually, there IS a Biblical day, from sundown to sundown. I thought you were a Bible student. Any real Bible student would know that.

That is where you are confused. You are trying to follow the Jewish method of keeping track of days. Big deal.

Ahhh, so you disregard the Bible now? And anything prior to Matthew is "Jewish"? Hmmmm, sounds like someone has some anti-semitic leanings. Not good SW, not good. You can refuse to believe the truth, but it is still the truth. The Biblical day starts at sundown and ends the following sundown.

Also I am not "worked up" at all so is who bearing false witness now?

You are! :thumbsup: Still no apology for your lies or producing your proof. Shame on you. That's a sin you know. Tsk Tsk.

As I said, there is no such thing as a biblical day. That is just how Jews kept track of days. Saying I have anti-semitic leanings for noting that means nothing to me. I could care less about political correctness. Although I was just being facetious early in this thread when I said it, I think you really are just playing Jewish with all this resulting in Jewish-lite. Does your mother know you are up playing on line this late? :emot-questioned:

sw

As I said, there is no such thing as a biblical day.

Shalom SW,

So you don't agree with the Bible? Interesting.

I don't care what you said, you're wrong. Do some study.

That is just how Jews kept track of days.

JEWS like Jesus. The BIBLE doesn't start at Matthew dear. Sounds like you really DO have anti-semitic attitudes. In all seriousness, and it's not PC, it's sin.

Although I was just being facetious early in this thread when I said it, I think you really are just playing Jewish with all this resulting in Jewish-lite. Does your mother know you are up playing on line this late?

And once again SW has opened mouth, inserted foot and made himself look foolish.

I'm not PLAYING Jewish dear. I am a born-again JEW, just like the Apostle Paul and the other Apostles and many of the members of the first churches. All born-again Jews. Guess you'll have to deal with us. And guess what? We're in your churches and we'll be with you in Heaven!!. :thumbsup:

And my mother has been passed away for 19 years and I am probably old enough to be your mother, so again, you've blown it. :emot-questioned: You really should learn not to jump to conclusions.

You have some problems SW, especially with G-d's people, the Jews. This is wrong. I will pray for you. I pray G-d will soften your heart and you will know the truth. Shalom to you.

As I said, there is no such thing as a biblical day.

Shalom SW,

So you don't agree with the Bible? Interesting.

I don't care what you said, you're wrong. Do some study.

That is just how Jews kept track of days.

JEWS like Jesus. The BIBLE doesn't start at Matthew dear. Sounds like you really DO have anti-semitic attitudes. In all seriousness, and it's not PC, it's sin.

Although I was just being facetious early in this thread when I said it, I think you really are just playing Jewish with all this resulting in Jewish-lite. Does your mother know you are up playing on line this late?

And once again SW has opened mouth, inserted foot and made himself look foolish.

I'm not PLAYING Jewish dear. I am a born-again JEW.

And my mother has been passed away for 19 years and I am probably old enough to be your mother, so again, you've blown it. :whistling: You really should learn not to jump to conclusions.

You have some problems SW, especially with G-d's people, the Jews. This is wrong. I will pray for you. I pray G-d will soften your heart and you will know the truth. Shalom to you.

I hate to use the term insurmountable ignorance when dealing with someone but this is one of those occasions when there is just no other explanation.

sw

I hate to use the term insurmountable ignorance when dealing with someone but this is one of those occasions when there is just no other explanation.

Shalom SW,

Then you know not of what you speak. As usual.

Shalom to you.

Shalom SW,

Then you know not of what you speak. As usual.

Shalom to you.

Gee, do you think if I try really hard and keep the law like you that I can be a nice person like you? How about if I disingenuously say "shalom" all the time like you? Will that help? If everyone strives to be such a good law keeping person as you may God help us! :whistling:

sw

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I began reading this thread the other day because I thought it would be interesting. It started off quite beneficial, with well rounded points from both sides. Unfortunately, this has quickly turned into a circus and nobody is benefitting.

Gee, do you think if I try really hard and keep the law like you that I can be a nice person like you? How about if I disingenuously say "shalom" all the time like you? Will that help? If everyone strives to be such a good law keeping person as you may God help us!

Shalom SW,

Something very important you need to understand about the Sabbath and all things of the Bible:

You are wasting your time attacking me and my failings, for I am not perfect, that is obvious.

HOWEVER, when you take your eyes OFF of Jesus and the Holy Word of G-d and focus them on people, you do yourself and your maturation and understanding of G-d a disservice.

The bottom line is, The BIBLE is G-d's WORD for us. We are to obey it and live it. Jesus is our example of how to live it. I am not your example, for I fail, so to focus on attacking me and everyone you don't agree with it simply not going to get you anywhere with G-d.

The SABBATH is G-d's Word. The SABBATH is a blessing not a curse. I pray you will place your eyes on Jesus and the truth from His Word and learn from HIM the truth about Sabbath and His people, the Jews.

The Scriptures are the authority and Jesus is who you should compare yourself to and see where you can be more like Him instead of spinning your wheels attacking those who are not perfect as Jesus is.

Shalom to you.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  543
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/15/1966

I began reading this thread the other day because I thought it would be interesting. It started off quite beneficial, with well rounded points from both sides. Unfortunately, this has quickly turned into a circus and nobody is benefitting.

Seems to happen alot around here :)

Gee, do you think if I try really hard and keep the law like you that I can be a nice person like you? How about if I disingenuously say "shalom" all the time like you? Will that help? If everyone strives to be such a good law keeping person as you may God help us!

Shalom SW,

Something very important you need to understand about the Sabbath and all things of the Bible:

You are wasting your time attacking me and my failings, for I am not perfect, that is obvious.

HOWEVER, when you take your eyes OFF of Jesus and the Holy Word of G-d and focus them on people, you do yourself and your maturation and understanding of G-d a disservice.

The bottom line is, The BIBLE is G-d's WORD for us. We are to obey it and live it. Jesus is our example of how to live it. I am not your example, for I fail, so to focus on attacking me and everyone you don't agree with it simply not going to get you anywhere with G-d.

The SABBATH is G-d's Word. The SABBATH is a blessing not a curse. I pray you will place your eyes on Jesus and the truth from His Word and learn from HIM the truth about Sabbath and His people, the Jews.

The Scriptures are the authority and Jesus is who you should compare yourself to and see where you can be more like Him instead of spinning your wheels attacking those who are not perfect as Jesus is.

Shalom to you.

I am not attacking you any more than you are attacking me so stop whining about that.

As far as your claim to have superior knowledge about God's Word that is no basis for any discussion here. Frankly I think you believe God's word just as I do but your problem is you don't really understand it. No one has said the Sabbath is a curse so that is just another of your strawman misrepresentations. The New Testament clearly (at least to most of us in 2000 years of the church) indicates that Christians are not under a required Sabbath in the sense Old Testament Jews were. If you can't grasp that and want to place yourself under the Old Testament rules for Israel and say Friday is really Saturday and all the rest that is your right but don't place your rules on the rest of us. As Luther wisely noted, Moses is dead and is of no further service.

sw