• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  963
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/10/1963

What does a women want from a man when he is looking for a wife? What are we men suppose to do get to you married?

When a man is looking for a wife - the woman has to want to be found :emot-highfive:

Be yourself. Don't try so hard and be who you are in Christ. :emot-handshake:

• Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  963
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/10/1963

1. How long should dating occur typically before getting married?

2. Since I'm no Fabio, and not perfect what flaws in a person would be no way, no expectation?

3. IF the person is honest about their faults would that be more acceptable, especially if they are trying to their best to put christ back first in their lives?

4. What should a person not do or say the first month of dating? or should you be honest and let it all out?

1. Dating should occur for the duration before the proposal. The courtship should be

performed between the period of dating and the date of the marital ceremony.

2. Only worry if you have two belly buttons.

3. Better to have our Lord already resident then waiting for the vacancy sign before he moves in.

4. Get to know each other. If that means telling each other a little about yourselves - then go

for it!! Take her to your fav places and go to hers.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  05/16/1992

What does a women want from a man when he is looking for a wife? What are we men suppose to do get to you married?

alright. for starters, you don't need to be searching. when god wants you to find a woman, he'll bring the 2 of you together. once that happens, date for a while. be a gentleman, open doors for her, pay for her dinner, buy things for her, call her when you say you will, and never make her feel uncomfortable. later on, if she's the one you wnat to marry, then ask her to marry you. if she says yes, then there you go. you've found your wife. but keep up the gentleman stuff. and keep on showing her that you're still in love with her.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

To be loved and considered the only one for that man. To be treated like a lady. But having a Christian Husband is the greatest blessing of all.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I waited until I was 30 before I got married. Steve was 51. Even though there is 21 years difference in our age we have had a great marriage. He recently had cancer surgery and he has come to realize just how valuable I am. He took care of me when I had a bleeding ulcer almost 10 years ago. Look for someone who you know will be there in the rough times. When Steve was in the hospital a nurse looked at two pictures I put into a frame and brought into him. One was us cutting our cake on our wedding day. The other was taken almost 20 years later. She asked him what the secret of a happy marriage like our was, his answer.. "Love and trust." If there is no trust there can be no relationship. I have a friend who had an affair on her husband. While the marriage survived he will never trust her again. They sleep in separate rooms and barely speak to one another. The first time I was able to snuggle up to Steve after his surgery put me in tears. I sobbed like a littel girl. I was just so thankful he was still here and going to get well. Love will last through all things, good and bad. Good times are great but the rough times will strengthen a marriage. That is when you will realize what you are both made of. Hope this helps.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

I waited until I was 30 before I got married. Steve was 51. Even though there is 21 years difference in our age we have had a great marriage. He recently had cancer surgery and he has come to realize just how valuable I am. He took care of me when I had a bleeding ulcer almost 10 years ago. Look for someone who you know will be there in the rough times. When Steve was in the hospital a nurse looked at two pictures I put into a frame and brought into him. One was us cutting our cake on our wedding day. The other was taken almost 20 years later. She asked him what the secret of a happy marriage like our was, his answer.. Love and trust. I have a friend who had an affair on her husband. While the marriage survived he will never trust her again. They sleep in separate rooms and barely speak to one another. The first time I was able to snuggle up to Steve after his surgery put me in tears. I sobbed like a littel girl. I was just so thankful he was still here and going to get well. Love will last through all things, good and bad. Good times are great but the rough times will strengthen a marriage. That is when you will realize what you are both made of. Hope this helps.

There's 17 between my husband and I. Nice to know there are others out there.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I waited until I was 30 before I got married. Steve was 51. Even though there is 21 years difference in our age we have had a great marriage. He recently had cancer surgery and he has come to realize just how valuable I am. He took care of me when I had a bleeding ulcer almost 10 years ago. Look for someone who you know will be there in the rough times. When Steve was in the hospital a nurse looked at two pictures I put into a frame and brought into him. One was us cutting our cake on our wedding day. The other was taken almost 20 years later. She asked him what the secret of a happy marriage like our was, his answer.. Love and trust. I have a friend who had an affair on her husband. While the marriage survived he will never trust her again. They sleep in separate rooms and barely speak to one another. The first time I was able to snuggle up to Steve after his surgery put me in tears. I sobbed like a littel girl. I was just so thankful he was still here and going to get well. Love will last through all things, good and bad. Good times are great but the rough times will strengthen a marriage. That is when you will realize what you are both made of. Hope this helps.

There's 17 between my husband and I. Nice to know there are others out there.

:emot-questioned:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Hi there ray, ah the question that i think has been asked by every man at leat once in his lifetime lol. as for an answer, there is really not one single response i could give you that would hit every aspect. however if you do not mind i would rephrase your question to what do women Need? any man can give a woman what she wants trick is giving her what her soul craves. what God has put into her to need more than anything. and i guess in short that would be Love yeah the big L word i know heard it a billion times yadda yadda. My advice, be the biblical example of a husband ( even though you may not be married to the person) Be a Protector Providor Leader and Teacher. Of course you will want to use wisdom in these areas and make sure what ti is what god wants for your life. 1st and foremost pray about it and read daily. fast. Not sure if you are much of a reader or not however if your looking for a good book that is not to long there is a book by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs called Love & Respect I have read a few relationship books if you will some with biblical background others without and i have to say this guy has done his research, and it has a solid biblical background he nails it right on the head talks about what women need but also what men need. explains a lot of the gray areas in communication. not saying ti will fix all of the problems or anything however God made women a certain way the bible gives a clear guide as to what they need from a man. like anythign be faithful in what god has given/taught you and his plan for your life will be much easier to follow. just mentioning this as a brother in christ that book helped my marriage a ton.

Josh

Guest lovinghim4ever

hmm... let's see...

Share my faith and participate in Bible study

Walk my dogs.

Take care of my animals.

Cook my meals.

Keep my house tidy and clean.

Clean up your own messes.

No profanity.

Must be a gentleman

Like my music

Must not hog the remote

Keep my motor vehicle in top running condition... that also includes getting out of bed and clearing off the snow and ice when I need to hop in my vehicle and take off at a moment's notice.

:wub:Oh, I like this. Good post! :blink:

:):):emot-hug:

• Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

2. Only worry if you have two belly buttons.

:whistling::blink::35::21: uh oh :thumbsup: