• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

I read this in my QT today:

I Thes. 4:13-5:11:

Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have no hope. 14We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15According to the Lord

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

And so, by "interpreting" dreams here do you consider yourself "God" ?
Sure, that's what Joseph was saying too. Where do you get such goofy ideas?

If you witness for Jesus Christ, are you saying that you are Jesus Christ? If you pray, or preach, or do all that you do in Jesus' name, are you saying that you are Jesus?

So you believe yourself to be like God?

Praying and serving in the name of Jesus and calling oneself "God" are two very different things.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

(3) Let not anyone deceive you by any means. For that Day shall not come unless there first comes a falling away, and the man of sin shall be revealed, the son of perdition,

(4) who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, setting himself forth, that he is God.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

So you believe yourself to be like God?

Praying and serving in the name of Jesus and calling oneself "God" are two very different things.

:b::24::24: Man you are THICK. :24::):(

sarcasm:

a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual

You introduced that nonsense, not me. If you are an example of your church, it must be a really fun place. Do you sit around and accuse people of things that you have no knowledge of? :thumbsup:

;):blink::24: Man you are THICK. :24::24::24:

sarcasm:

a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual

You introduced that nonsense, not me. If you are an example of your church, it must be a really fun place. Do you sit around and accuse people of things that you have no knowledge of? :wub:

I accused you of nothing, merely asked questions of you....

I refrained from any "personal" attacks...

And I certainly did not resort to name calling "brother"....

I believe it is you that lacks the love of Christ here in your venom

I will take the high road of my Lord here and leave you to the impolite mordancy of your "church".

in Christ

C

You introduced that nonsense, not me.

I will take the high road of my Lord here and leave you to the impolite mordancy of your "church".

Name calling? Your "high road" allows you to say whatever you please, suggesting out of context quoting, or that in giving interpretation of dreams I am claiming to be God, and prior to that "Sounds like a little "dark presence" having a go 'round with you". So anyone involved in dreams is either playing God or afflicted by a little "dark presence" and then you think I am impolite to suggest that you are THICK?

As you decided to attack via suggestive questioning, and were soundly refuted for your introduction of venom, now you take the "high road" by departing as you declare that I lack the love of Christ? When you mature to the place that you can actually converse with adults, discussing biblical issues and becoming rational enough to discuss things without throwing out your accusations of "playing God" or "dark presences" to justify your preconceived notions, then you might actually take the high road. If I am being impolite to you, it is only that I am speaking truth as I see it.

Brother :24:

Your profile is telling ...."Revealing and flushing out wolves in the flock"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

You introduced that nonsense, not me.

Name calling? Your "high road" allows you to say whatever you please, suggesting out of context quoting, or that in giving interpretation of dreams I am claiming to be God, and prior to that "Sounds like a little "dark presence" having a go 'round with you". So anyone involved in dreams is either playing God or afflicted by a little "dark presence" and then you think I am impolite to suggest that you are THICK?

As you decided to attack via suggestive questioning, and were soundly refuted for your introduction of venom, now you take the "high road" by departing as you declare that I lack the love of Christ? When you mature to the place that you can actually converse with adults, discussing biblical issues and becoming rational enough to discuss things without throwing out your accusations of "playing God" or "dark presences" to justify your preconceived notions, then you might actually take the high road. If I am being impolite to you, it is only that I am speaking truth as I see it.

Brother :b:

woah...is it ok to come out, now? :24:

And by your response it's clear I have done well in this pursuit..."as I see it" :emot-hug:

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Genesis 40:8

"We both had dreams," they answered, "but there is no one to interpret them." Then Joseph said to them, "Do not interpretations belong to God? Tell me your dreams."

The bible disagrees with you.

And so, by "interpreting" dreams here do you consider yourself "God" ?

An annointed prophet of God ?

I can also quote Scripture out of context to suit my need:

Jeremiah 23:31-32

(31) Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.

(32) Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.

Let me guess, God never speaks to you in dreams??? Hello- why should you be so judgement and cause someone to shreek from the gift that God gives them, if it's not of God or of God- is it you to judge. Let God reveal himself to CJ.

THis is why it is best to allow the Lord to confirm meanings, otherwise you have those who are self appointly judge you. Then you get it directly from God and then you can share with others when God allows.

I say (Christian) examine your heart before you judge! And please consider not being critical of others giftings.

And by your response it's clear I have done well in this pursuit..."as I see it"

Hmmm

I have decided that I will allow you to attack me personally and I will not defend myself.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

And by your response it's clear I have done well in this pursuit..."as I see it"

Hmmm

I have decided that I will allow you to attack me personally and I will not defend myself.

This was meant to Christian not you. Sorry, didn't read your post.