• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Hi All,

Anybody remember Don Francisco? He has a website that he is offering free music MP3 downloads.

He is known for his song "He's Alive" and "Too Small A Price" among others. Of course I am sure he wouldn't mind any contributions to his ministry if the Lord puts it in your heart to do so.

Don is a great man of God and God has used his music to touch many hearts including mine.

I would highly recommend "Too small a price" from his live concert album. It is a song about the crucifixion from the perspective of the thief that died beside Jesus on the cross. It will send chills through your body. What an excellent song, you will be blessed.

Here is the page for the live album download. The whole album is just fantastic, but if you don't feel like downloading the whole album then I would at least highly recommend "He's Alive" and "Too small a price".

I first heard these songs over 25 years ago and they are still as fresh today as they were then. He also has some CD's that you can purchase for a very fair price. I hope you take the time to check it out, you will be blessed by his music.

Praise the Lord and God bless.

In Jesus

kevin

• Group:  Royal Member

I posted this pretty late last night and just wanted to "bump" it up again so more could view it. This music is a blessing and very much inspired.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57

Thats a name I had not heard for years. Great Music!!

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,871
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Thanks for that. I used to listen a lot to Don Francisco and had a tape of him a few years ago, but gave it away to someone struggling in her faith. Now I can listen again :emot-hug:

I've bookmarked the page, and I will hopefully figure out if I can download and save the songs.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Hi All,

Anybody remember Don Francisco? He has a website that he is offering free music MP3 downloads.

He is known for his song "He's Alive" and "Too Small A Price" among others. Of course I am sure he wouldn't mind any contributions to his ministry if the Lord puts it in your heart to do so.

Don is a great man of God and God has used his music to touch many hearts including mine.

I would highly recommend "Too small a price" from his live concert album. It is a song about the crucifixion from the perspective of the thief that died beside Jesus on the cross. It will send chills through your body. What an excellent song, you will be blessed.

Here is the page for the live album download. The whole album is just fantastic, but if you don't feel like downloading the whole album then I would at least highly recommend "He's Alive" and "Too small a price".

I first heard these songs over 25 years ago and they are still as fresh today as they were then. He also has some CD's that you can purchase for a very fair price. I hope you take the time to check it out, you will be blessed by his music.

Praise the Lord and God bless.

In Jesus

kevin

I love this man and his music. Believe it or not I have two albums of his on vinel that I got years ago as a kid in high school. He is awesome and his music is inspired of God.

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

I like his lyrics...I've neer been a fan of male musicians outside of the classical arena with that much of a vibrato, though.

Glad t hear all the responses.This man is truley used of God to minister to so many people through his music.

stephenhwrth Posted Today, 11:34 AM

Thanks for that. I used to listen a lot to Don Francisco and had a tape of him a few years ago, but gave it away to someone struggling in her faith. Now I can listen again

I've bookmarked the page, and I will hopefully figure out if I can download and save the songs.

Just click on the song and it will ask if you want to save or open it. I usually save it to "My Music" which is in "My Documents" and then I add to my music jukebox (I have several) or you can open it and when your music jukebox, some will automatically. Leyt me know if you need any help. He also more music than just this page, click on home page and go to MP3 page, there is a lot of music available for download.

Rustyangel

I love this man and his music. Believe it or not I have two albums of his on vinel that I got years ago as a kid in high school. He is awesome and his music is inspired of God.

Then you will love the fact that the complete "Live Album" is available. This is an awesome album, it was one of the first I heard by him and have loved his music ever since.

Esther Hadassah Posted Today, 03:40 PM

Wow, now you're talking!

I just love Don Francisco's music and have a lot of it!

Will check out the website thanx.

My favorite - Jesus is the Lord of the way that I feel

Awesome song and also on the live album.

Glad to see there are other Don Francisco fans out there. He is still very active, but he dont deal with the record companies anymore for the sake of artistic freedom I suppose, but he still puts out new albums that can only be acquired on his site.

God bless

kevin

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

BLessings Kevin,

Oh yes, I do remember him and I had a tape casette of his music and it did have "He's Alive" on it!

Good to remember him. I have often wondered who else listens to him.

I also remembered that feeling as he sang: "Got To Tell Somebody" !

Thank you for his site! cool!

Listening to this again now and tears in my eyes my heart's pounding in thoughts of MY JESUS! amen!

Godbless

Without a doubt, in my view, Don Francisco is one of the best Christian artists of all time. His music, lyrics and style of delivery are both good witnessing tools for unbelievers, and very inspirational for believers.

Thanks again for posting the link. :24:

Bumpety-bump

(still can't figure out how to download them, though....they just open up in QuickTime for me....ah, well....)

Definitely well worth listening to :whistling: